Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Mind meld.......

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    You were the one who quoted my post from earlier and I was responding to it?

Seems like an awful lot of putting words in my mouth, your two posts towards me stink so far considering my initial post talking about people requesting seer peeks had actually said I didn't get mad wolf vibes off of you but thanks for the vote inspiration. I appreciate it.

Vote going in for Lucy :)

What exactly is wolfie about my post? I just want to understand your thought process.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

I'd like to hear YOUR thoughts on that list Liz, not the other posters you have been pocketing, can you explain why each of the three are your choices

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Trigger wrote: »
    They were single posts, and that's really all he did, he threw shade on three posters then got hit by a brick, I've say he would probably have named half the thread by now if he was still alive

Exactly - the aim of his game was to throw as much shade as possible

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I mean if they've barely posted how are they meant to have addressed accusations?

That's my point, they have barely posted. They keeping under the radar too much?
    It's the best I've got

FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

Any particular reason Liz?

Liz's list - the 3rd, 4th and 5th highest posters in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Rikand wrote: »
    Exactly - the aim of his game was to throw as much shade as possible

Yep, and it's also one of the reasons I don't believe that he wouldn't throw some at another wolf.

Are we allowed post after 9pm or does the thread close?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,656 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have no real basis for my picks, just gut instinct as hard with reads at the moment, apologies if I am wrong

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Post away, no closures this game :)

Lucy is coming across as an angry frustrated villager more than a wolf to me now

Rikand and BeakerJoe bantering has me thinking one or both wolf but again there really is no stand out, just gut instinct

Not sure if bantering is what you call our interaction but we could also both be villagers

To be fair, I went with the 3 lowest earlier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

You came in making a snide remark, I replied when I saw the post.
    seer won't be posting results for at least a few days anyhow, so don't get knickers in a twist, just note it for when the seer eventually reveals.

Then you start questioning me about how the seer is going to play when my post had nothing to do with how they should play or not, I was pointing out something I thought was interesting. Also to question me bringing it up 30 minutes to lynch? I only got on and you brought up my post from 5 o'clock this evening so would you have rathered I just hadn't acknowledged it? The whole post below is just reaching to me so I voted for you
    Do you expect the seer to reveal their peeks after each peek? Or do you expect, later in the thy will reveal all their peeks together?

Do you not believe the seer knows exactly how to play their role and know that 1, and only 1, of their village peeks could actually be bad.

Why should the 13 villagers who are not the seer worry about this on day1, with a lynch in 30 minutes?

See above
    What exactly is wolfie about my post? I just want to understand your thought process.

Trigger wrote: »
    Yep, and it's also one of the reasons I don't believe that he wouldn't throw some at another wolf.

The last thing he wants is credit though. He needs to get lynched

Riona WW wrote: »

Yes, but thats a reasonable assumption lol :D

Riona WW wrote: »

I’m a bit partial to honing in on top, middle or bottom :D

Only because you aren't on my list as a result :P

I'll go

1. senan
    2. clodagh
    3. frank

no looking at post counts. Just shooting straight from the hip :)

• Advertisement

Then you start questioning me about how the seer is going to play when my post had nothing to do with how they should play or not, I was pointing out something I thought was interesting. Also to question me bringing it up 30 minutes to lynch? I only got on and you brought up my post from 5 o'clock this evening so would you have rathered I just hadn't acknowledged it? The whole post below is just reaching to me so I voted for you

See above

Just as a side note to this, I think villagers should consider leaving seer cover - If the wolves munch a vanilla villager then thats a win for us and potentially a double win

I wonder am I dead and I dont even know it

Well I’m here now in Biddy’s for the meeting. Hope the mods are paying for the drinks.

Game is so much more manageable to read and catch up on when Necro isnt one of the players

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Rikand wrote:
    Game is so much more manageable to read and catch up on when Necro isnt one of the players

LOL

Baggly wrote: »
    LOL

Never mind lol. Biddy needs more aging for my brandy

Paying! Not more aging :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

See above

Reaching, with what agenda? What agenda did you discover that has decided that i am a worthy vote. A snide remark? How is a snide remark alignment indicative? Has a villager never thrown out a snide remark before?

Your reason for voting me is really really weak and not based on any alignment reads.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement

Rikand has been lynched.......

• Advertisement

Rikand was....

tumblr_m5idacgOsH1rwuopao3_400.gif

Dick Byrne - vanilla wolf

Lynch votes to follow

Advertisement