Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWF: Werewolf Wrestling Federation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Awww, I didnt know about the comp today. I would have submitted this ::

Carlito the coolest! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

kitten_k wrote: »
    Thanks so possibly 6 wolves

as both liz and shane mention, Triple H is married to Stephanie.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,830 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Two of them are dead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

ShaneU wrote: »
    Two of them are dead :D

Zombie wolves - that could be interesting :p

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭mitsuko045

This might be a ludicrous suggestions but seeing as heels and faces can flip on a dime, is there a chance of Vince dropping one wolf pack and taking in another?

• Advertisement

with 27 players
    16.6% - 33% is 4-9 wolves, depending on how powerful the village is.

If everybody in the game was vanilla, it would be more on the 4 wolves side, but if the village has powers, seers, bodyguards and more, it could be up to 9 wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Are we then assuming all the wolves are mcmahons? I have heard of the vince family, never of the other 2 - Triple h married stephenie mac, so could be 5,6 or 7 by that logic.

Im not sure how many wolves there normally is in a game so would those be about right or could there be up to 10 or less than 5?

Emily WW wrote: »
    Are we then assuming all the wolves are mcmahons? I have heard of the vince family, never of the other 2 - Triple h married stephenie mac, so could be 5,6 or 7 by that logic.

Im not sure how many wolves there normally is in a game so would those be about right or could there be up to 10 or less than 5?

never mind answered above

• Registered Users Posts: 85,428 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Angus WW wrote: »
    McMahon
    Current region Connecticut and New York, U.S.
    Place of origin County Galway, Ireland
    Members

Vince McMahon
    Linda McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Stephanie McMahon

Connected members Jess McMahon, Vincent J. McMahon

Who is Jess?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is Jess?

Vince's grandad :D

• Advertisement

mitsuko045 wrote: »
    This might be a ludicrous suggestions but seeing as heels and faces can flip on a dime, is there a chance of Vince dropping one wolf pack and taking in another?

Big Show flips like a politician but Paul Wight is now in AEW so may not be in this game as he was also a McMahon "hire" and "fire" for storyline

with 27 players
    16.6% - 33% is 4-9 wolves, depending on how powerful the village is.

If everybody in the game was vanilla, it would be more on the 4 wolves side, but if the village has powers, seers, bodyguards and more, it could be up to 9 wolves.
    Emily WW wrote: »

From OP
    No doubt Vince won't be working alone, The McMahon family like wolves usually role in packs, and old Vinnie Mac may have just found a vengeful group to guard his interests and help collect what he believes is his.
    That said should we really go into detail on each role in a Pro Wrestling themed game. If the Monday Night Wars taught us anything it's that wrestlers sometimes switch sides... could that happen here? Or is this misdirection? In times like this it's probably best to remember the sage words of wisdom of the former champion below.

My take is

Wolves/Heels

McMahons

Vince or HHH Alpha head wolf
    Steph
    Shane
    I really doubt Linda is included as any of storylines were against her family
    I am conflicted on Stone Cold Steve Austin could he be a wolf helping his nemesis Vince
    Then there is HBK Shawn Michaels, best friend of HHH and with the Montreal screw job could be on Vince's side
    There there is always Ric Flair dirtiest player in the game could he be on Vince's side
    Kane was also working in the Cabinet for the McMahons

RVs/Faces

I think The Rock, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho (though he now is in AEW) but always was a thorn in Steph's side, Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey

We know Bounty Hunter is Ric Flair

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    From OP

My take is

Wolves/Heels

McMahons

Vince or HHH Alpha head wolf
    Steph
    Shane
    I really doubt Linda is included as any of storylines were against her family
    I am conflicted on Stone Cold Steve Austin could he be a wolf helping his nemesis Vince
    Then there is HBK Shawn Michaels, best friend of HHH and with the Montreal screw job could be on Vince's side
    There there is always Ric Flair dirtiest player in the game could he be on Vince's side
    Kane was also working in the Cabinet for the McMahons

RVs/Faces

I think The Rock, Kurt Angle, The Undertaker, Chris Jericho (though he now is in AEW) but always was a thorn in Steph's side, Becky Lynch, Ronda Rousey

I think bounty hinter is ric flair, so rule them out as a player character.

Just copped that the video in the OP was before Vince brought the NWO into the WWE by "injecting a lethal dose of poison"

So my guess at the wolves are

McMahon Family

Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Triple H

NWO

Hulk Hogan
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Xpac (maybe)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Clarification:

Bounty Hunter has indeed assumed the mantle of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair for the game

Necro has assumed the identity of his enforcer Arn Anderson

Neither will be featured in the game as a result. We thought this would be clear (well maybe it is to most) from the sign up thread.

3TEj.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

And I'm Hardcore.... Gimme the Belt and I'll beat everybody up

We know Bounty Hunter is Ric Flair
    I think bounty hinter is ric flair, so rule them out as a player character.
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod Clarification:

Bounty Hunter has indeed assumed the mantle of The Nature Boy, Ric Flair for the game

Necro has assumed the identity of his enforcer Arn Anderson

Neither will be featured in the game as a result. We thought this would be clear (well maybe it is to most) from the sign up thread.

3TEj.gif

:o

Specsavers for me and less posting more reading

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just copped that the video in the OP was before Vince brought the NWO into the WWE by "injecting a lethal dose of poison"

McMahon Family

Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Triple H

NWO

Hulk Hogan
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Xpac (maybe)

What’s NWO?

McMahon Family

Vince McMahon
    Shane McMahon
    Triple H

NWO

Hulk Hogan
    Scott Hall
    Kevin Nash
    Xpac (maybe)

Are you pushing two wolf teams again?
    Win Conditions

For a village win (The goodies) they simply have to kill all the non-villagers in the game. When the last non-villager dies, the village wins the game.

For the Wolves to win the game they have to gain parity with the village.

Using the above win conditions, can you explain how either of the two wolf teams you are pushing wins as opposed to the other?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What’s NWO?

New World Order

Are you pushing two wolf teams again?

Using the above win conditions, can you explain how either of the two wolf teams you are pushing wins as opposed to the other?
    I don't know. Vince McMahon brought the NWO into WWE in real life. But they weren't following his orders on the show. Maybe in this game they're all together.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

New World Order

I feel like I'm back in the conspiracy forum!

It's great to have players with such a wide knowledge of things here tbf, Reading these and getting some memory recall from my youths.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Do the names of the wolves characters actually matter though? We could go round and round trying to figure out their names, when we should just be focusing on the roles which we think there are, and how to find them!
    So going back to the OP, it sounds like Vince is the Alpha.
    What does alpha mean? Does alpha peek good for example?

I'm completely lost in this game. I know zilch on wrestling. And I've never played a game where the roles weren't nicely laid out at the start so you knew what was involved. That is why I don't think the actual means mean anything, but rather the roles are what's important?

Correction on my last post. Actual roles mean anything... Not actual means mean anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I don't know. Vince McMahon brought the NWO into WWE in real life. But they weren't following his orders on the show. Maybe in this game they're all together.

Vince is always in control. Especially when he isn't

Trigger wrote: »
    I feel like I'm back in the conspiracy forum!

It's great to have players with such a wide knowledge of things here tbf, Reading these and getting some memory recall from my youths.

It is nice to see all this knowledge. And I have memories coming back of watching it with my brothers, and them jumping on each other from couches etc.

But with all the discussion on which members of the family could be wolves etc we are losing the more important discussion of figuring out the roles, and who the wolves actually are!

I would guess Hogan is one of the main wolves too. I don't know what the werewolf roles are.

What’s NWO?
    New World Order

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(professional_wrestling)

New World Order (NWO) is a stable that originally consisted of Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and then XPac

• Advertisement

Did anyone see the scott hall (razor ramon) documentary? Its unreal!

Advertisement