Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Was thinking I hadn't seen much Fiend/Lily talk today, seems this little gem escaped me. Bliss using her magic powers to give Baszler leg cramp, great stuff!

What makes it worse is that the the website is calling it "some sort of leg malfunction" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

I’ve reached the point where I’m unable to watch to watch the weekly product. I’ll Keep up to the date with what’s going on but for now, I have no desire to watch raw and Smackdown every week. They just don’t care about producing food shows week to week and really don’t give a ****e about fans watching. Last time I felt like this was around 95/96. I’ll come back to watching at some point but for now I’m out

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

TimesArrow wrote: »
    I’ve reached the point where I’m unable to watch to watch the weekly product. I’ll Keep up to the date with what’s going on but for now, I have no desire to watch raw and Smackdown every week. They just don’t care about producing food shows week to week and really don’t give a ****e about fans watching. Last time I felt like this was around 95/96. I’ll come back to watching at some point but for now I’m out

I havent watched Raw in 2 weeks and Im the better for it.

Havent watched NXT either, just about watching some of Smackdown.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Watching the PPV kickoff made me realise the 24/7 title seems to have disappeared.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

RAW badly needs a new challenger for the title, Drew needs to step away from the Main Event for a bit and Braun is pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »
    RAW badly needs a new challenger for the title, Drew needs to step away from the Main Event for a bit and Braun is pointless.

Be careful what you wish for, reports did the rounds over the weekend suggesting Jaxon Ryker is being primed as an opponent to Lashley.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Be careful what you wish for, reports did the rounds over the weekend suggesting Jaxon Ryker is being primed as an opponent to Lashley.

Maybe he'll make Raw great again.... :pac:

But all seriousness that's an awful shout if they go with him.... which I now expect them to.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Someone has edited Jaxon rykers wipi page and listed him as WWE's first ever Racism champion

• Registered Users Posts: 85,410 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Even Elias would be better

I think give Shelton a run, bring in his mama to help take out MVP :P or even Bray back dressed as Lily

Miz really is a company guy fully all he has to put up with and he delivers let him and also JoMo be in world title picture (I was never a Miz fan but hell he does all that is asked for him and Bunny was made look a star)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Even Elias would be better

I think give Shelton a run, bring in his mama to help take out MVP :P or even Bray back dressed as Lily

Miz really is a company guy fully all he has to put up with and he delivers let him and also JoMo be in world title picture (I was never a Miz fan but hell he does all that is asked for him and Bunny was made look a star)

Think they have been kinda teasing minor tension between Miz and JoMo last couple of weeks, I’d imagine one to turn on the other in the week or 2, leading to match at HiaC and then separating in a Draft, if there is one this Summer.

• Advertisement

Alexa and Lily to challenge?
    Are they associated with the zombies?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭ThePott

Wonder if they'll rope Nikki Cross into this.

Ah Nikki, I remember her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

If a 10 year old child can win the titles I'm sure a doll qualifies too.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,923 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A way of getting drew out of the title picture would be someone like Keith Lee costing him in a Number 1 contender match or something.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    A way of getting drew out of the title picture would be someone like Keith Lee costing him in a Number 1 contender match or something.

What is the story Keith Lee, SD or Raw or back to NXT? Where is he? I thought him and Mia were off with Covid19 but that was a few weeks back

I really wanna see Orton try to hit an RKO on Omos

What is the story Keith Lee, SD or Raw or back to NXT? Where is he? I thought him and Mia were off with Covid19 but that was a few weeks back

I really wanna see Orton try to hit an RKO on Omos

Nobody knows the story about Keith Lee but hopefully he returns in a big way. Would love to see him join Lashley and MVP as the new Hurt Business

Would love to see that too

Looking like Bobby vs Drew yet again

Nobody knows the story about Keith Lee but hopefully he returns in a big way. Would love to see him join Lashley and MVP as the new Hurt Business

Would love to see that too

Yes HB with MVP is a good place to him, I thought Naomi might be added also when drafted to Raw

• Advertisement

Shelton or Jeff to challenge Bobby tonight?

Shelton or Jeff to challenge Bobby tonight?

Maybe Edge for a shock return

Does Shayna Baszler like Reginald now? Can we expect him on a pole match for her and Nia?

Maybe Edge for a shock return

You give WWE too much credit sometimes.

ThePott wrote: »
    Wonder if they'll rope Nikki Cross into this.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    Watching the PPV kickoff made me realise the 24/7 title seems to have disappeared.

Who/what else can we bring back by mentioning here?

I never understand that about the open challenges. Everyone assumed it was for the title and everyone was talking about going for it, yet it seemed no one was rushing out for it. I would like to think there would be some sort of fight backstage of ones trying to get out there first.

And is Sheamus not there long enough to not have to do the "I love me gold" bit?

And no one went after Tozawa in the lumberjack match?

No idea where they're going with Alexa.

Who/what else can we bring back by mentioning here?

I mentioned yesterday Raw needs a new title challenger and looks like Kofi getting a mini push after pinning Orton and Lashley in the same night.

I choose to think Nikki just headed out for the craic when the guys were heading out rather than she was meant to be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm hardly an authority on what is and isn't cool but I'm sure dabbing went out of fashion about 3 years ago. God, Ricochet is just the least coolest man alive.

I choose to think Nikki just headed out for the craic when the guys were heading out rather than she was meant to be there.

I thought the same

I had forgot Nikki was drafted to Raw :o

• Advertisement

Before the suplex from the top rope, it looked like she was headed over to join the brawl then saw what was being set up

Advertisement