Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,793 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Will the Raw commentary mention one of there former partners is/was part of a group of failed vinaigrettes and suddenly back in the ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭ThePott

Said I was quitting Raw for a bit but I'm not going cold turkey.
    I decided I'd give the Hulu version a go since it's shortened. At an hour and a half, it's still way too long, still skipped massive chunks.
    New commentator is not good so far, he probably shouldn't be calling the flagship show, he's not ready.

Can't believe they bothered plugging a match as first time ever and then just didn't bother and now Randy might be injured.
    They still can't find room for their tag champions.

Can't stand Charlotte's Karen Queen character not in a heat way in a change the channel way. Did they really bring her back to TV, set-up an angle and now write her off?
    I will credit Raw with giving me a few good laughs (all unintended). Alexa's doll being photoshopped into pics badly and her telling a story of pushing a girl off the swing genuinely made me laugh for how bad it is.

What even is the pay-off to this Alexa/Lily story?
    Does the Doll have powers? What? Will that ever be addressed?
    If it's been around the whole time why did Alexa never think to use them?
    I'm already thinking about it more than the writers did.
    Raw is the pits (keeping it clean).

Ms Miz is getting better with age

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 85,086 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought she was written out for dental work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Actually thought this week was much better than last... though it's an extremely low bar to jump that being said. I absolutely despise the next PPV name, it's absolutely cringeworthy. What happened to Vince's fetish for shortening names, apparently it's only for the actual wrestlers :rolleyes:

Anyways I didn't get the whole Braun coming to help Drew bit or unmasking the Retribution lads, it was all a bit daft. Actually loved Charlotte going mental. Presumably she gets involved at the PPV again in some capacity.

Was kinda hoping Sheamus would 'rebrand' the US Title but I thought his stuff was good. Would love him to get one more run with the big strap but he's getting some good airtime which is great to see.

Sending Alexa back into the women's division should be interesting. There's such a divide in quality between the top and bottom of the women's roster - again evident with the Tag match. Putting Dana Brooke beside Mandy is... not very flattering to her, I'll be honest. Hopefully that's the start of the break up of Nia and Shayna and she goes over in their inevitable break up feud to push her back up the card.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So if he doesn't appear next week, are we just supposed to forget Reginald existed?

Thought it was strange he appeared on the graphic for the Mania tag match in the stadium and then had no appearance at all.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Charlotte to win or Rhea to interrupt?

Is Rhea afraid to face Charlotte for to lose again or is their match going to be at SS

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

When did Rhea become a heel ?

Guess there keeping the Mace and T bar characters

Dio Madden and Dominik Dijakovic never existed

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mace is very very green in the ring. Quite sloppy that match. He's athletic but must have missed three or four spots that I noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,809 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Is that the shortest "indefinite suspension" ever?

So Sonya is full heel now.

Angel clearly completely broken up by Charly leaving that he's now going for Nia?

So Adam Pearce and Sonya are in charge on both shows, is Sonya cleared to wrestle?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Morrison getting thwacked in the balls by a rogue tomatoe the definitive highlight of Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Morrison getting thwacked in the balls by a rogue tomatoe the definitive highlight of Raw.

Not Alexa and Lilly no?

Not Alexa and Lilly no?

That's become my highlight every week, so the ball thwacking tomatoe really was a nice way to mix it up a bit and remember there's more to wrestling than just demonic pixie children and their possessed puppets. It put everything back into perspective for me.

I thought the one that smacked Miz in the face was funnier :P

Tentatively liking this RKBro... fully expect to be let down badly

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Necro wrote: »
    I thought the one that smacked Miz in the face was funnier :P

Tentatively liking this RKBro... fully expect to be let down badly

And we will all be shocked when "The Viper Randy Orton Hits An RKO Out Of Nowhere On Riddle"

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

It's a shame Lashley doesn't have a decent feud because he's the coolest looking world champ wrestling has had in years. The entrance is amazing too.

J. Marston wrote: »
    It's a shame Lashley doesn't have a decent feud because he's the coolest looking world champ wrestling has had in years. The entrance is amazing too.

Kazuchika Okada, Brock Lesnar, Kota Ibushi, Roman Reigns. Based purely on look those 4 off the top of my head are miles beyond Lashley in respect of look and aura.

Lashley was actually cooler when he had a full Hurt Business backing him up.. not an erm... crippled MVP, good and all as he is on the stick.

Anything worth watching on the show this week?

Is Charlotte back already?

ThePott wrote: »
    Anything worth watching on the show this week?

Is Charlotte back already?

Another meh nothing episode

The miz performance was entertaining enough, as was the whole Drew,Braun and the 2 lads stuff

Riddle still annoying as ever and its a small bit odd he could be in a tag team with Randy Orton. RKbro is a catchy name ill have to admit

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Another meh nothing episode

The miz performance was entertaining enough, as was the whole Drew,Braun and the 2 lads stuff

Riddle still annoying as ever and its a small bit odd he could be in a tag team with Randy Orton. RKbro is a catchy name ill have to admit

She didn't, she just is I think is the WWE justification :D

Necro wrote: »
    Lashley was actually cooler when he had a full Hurt Business backing him up.. not an erm... crippled MVP, good and all as he is on the stick.

Did I miss why MVP has the stick even though he pulls it off

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did I miss why MVP has the stick even though he pulls it off

He injured his knee back in February.

The cane just worked when all four of them were together not so much now it's just MVP & Bobby.

The Hurt Business worked with all 4 members in suits looking bad ass it was a great look.

MVP & Bobby without Shelton & Cedric just doesn't work for me.

• Advertisement

Finally figured out where McIntyre's countdown came from before the Claymore

:D

Advertisement