Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,074 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Drew is really not leaving the World Title picture anytime soon unless they have a solid feud for him. Like is said yesterday it would have to involve someone like Keith Lee (if/when he returns) or someone from NXT debuting

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

I think Drew will be booed by fans soon enough.. it’s amazing how they’ve turned him into such an unlikeable entitled unfunny knob.. Cena like..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

TimesArrow wrote: »
    I think Drew will be booed by fans soon enough.. it’s amazing how they’ve turned him into such an unlikeable entitled unfunny knob.. Cena like..

Doesn’t matter if he’ll get boo’d the virtual fans will be cheering him.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,471 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Shemaus vs Ricochet was the only bright patch on Raw for me. Its how Ricochet vs Brock should have been booked.

Its a platform for Ricochet.... the angle is goofy, but the match was a good tv match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,471 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Reading there that the WWE were paid a million for the Zombie match to advertise Army of the Dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Wow what an average match to be top billing for this weeks episode

Drew vs kofi interesting match up

Kofimania on the rise again :p and will the Flirt Business be watching

Is Bobby and Lana "divorced" ?

• Advertisement

Nikki making challenges seesn to be her gimmick

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Nikki making challenges seesn to be her gimmick

I'd like to see her challenge and win the title

Will Sonya over rule Bobby's suspension if ihe nterferes next week like Charlotte's

• Registered Users Posts: 28,922 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say a new/potential member of The Hurt Business could interfere, like Revolution randomly did.
    Though then would be another triple threat.

So Charlotte loses to Asuka last week and beats her this week but gets a title shot based on this week?
    Glad Nikki lasted the 2 mins. Felt she deserved better than that kind of match, especially if she lost. Also with how Rhea treated her like she was a jobber.

Is it bad that this week's video actually has me a bit more interested in Eva now?

Less and less posts on here every week immediately following Raw.. its so so poor..

Cannot stand McIntyre.. he repeatedly loses in the main event and the character is such an entitled arse hole.. the main event scene as well as everything else is pure ****e..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Less and less posts on here every week immediately following Raw.. its so so poor..

Cannot stand McIntyre.. he repeatedly loses in the main event and the character is such an entitled arse hole.. the main event scene as well as everything else is pure ****e..

Not buying Kofi as a threat to the title either, the Brock squash really killed him and he looks tiny compared to Lashley. The Main Event scene is boring as hell on Raw and they have nothing else going on further down the card either.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,141 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Officer999

I’ve gone from watching live to watching YouTube highlights to struggling to read the results now. Everything just feels so bland and samey. I get actually bored reading the report of the show now. No star power, no excitement. Just no reason to watch Raw anymore.

It’s just AEW and Smackdown highlights now that I watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »

Lol

Vic Joseph will probably get the shout again in the short medium.

J. Marston wrote: »

What the fcuk??

LOL, there goes another guy who doesn’t like being screamed at down a headset.

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'd say a new/potential member of The Hurt Business could interfere, like Revolution randomly did.
    Though then would be another triple threat.

So Charlotte loses to Asuka last week and beats her this week but gets a title shot based on this week?
    Glad Nikki lasted the 2 mins. Felt she deserved better than that kind of match, especially if she lost. Also with how Rhea treated her like she was a jobber.

Is it bad that this week's video actually has me a bit more interested in Eva now?

A heel Xavier Woods?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Jimmy Smith is the replacement for Virk!

I knew him from Bellator MMA.

Throwing him in at the deep end...

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1397674909548044291?s=19

AJ Styles & Omos will defend their Raw Tag Team titles against Elias & Jaxson Ryker on Raw this Monday night. A singles match between Randy Orton and Xavier Woods has also been added to the show.
    Ryker defeated Styles on last week’s episode of Raw after Elias interfered and attacked Styles. Omos emerged after the match and confronted Elias, sending both him and Ryker away.
    Orton will face Woods after Riddle managed to defeat Woods on last week’s Raw. Woods has been feuding with RKBro in recent weeks after Orton attacked both Woods and Kofi Kingston unprovoked following an eight-man tag team match where RKBro and The New Day teamed together.
    A number one contender's match with Drew McIntyre facing Kingston has already been announced for this Monday's Raw. The winner will challenge for Bobby Lashley's WWE Championship at Hell in a Cell on Sunday, June 20. McIntyre and Kingston's number one contender's match has a stipulation where if Lashley or MVP interfere or even come out to ringside -- Lashley will be suspended without pay for 90 days.
    Shayna Baszler vs. Reginald is also set for this Monday's Raw. Plus, The Miz will return to host a Miz TV segment with Raw Women's Champion Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair.

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/tag-team-title-match-added-wwe-raw-342751

At least there still using miz while he's hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Just reading that former two-time NXT women's champion Shayna Baszler was pinned by Reginald after being distracted by a fire appearing from the ring post, which presumably was summoned by Alexa and Lilly.

Seems an odd decision but maybe not too bad when you think of some of the ways some of the other NXT call ups to the main roster went over the years. Lilly is a pretty prominent member of the roster after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Reginald has some moves, glad he won.

Baszler is at the right level for me.

Breezed through the clips there.

Apart from Orton and Riddles schtick, its all skippable. Nothing new or worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,922 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I would still choose crazy possessed Alexa over Nia.

Was hard to tell Mandy and Dana apart at times

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Breezed through the clips there.

Apart from Orton and Riddles schtick, its all skippable. Nothing new or worth watching.

I think Drew vs Lashley is a new fresh feud.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    I think Drew vs Lashley is a new fresh feud.

Define fresh?

Advertisement