Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,168 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Ryker getting future endeavoured or gasp, they're going to push him as a face?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,870 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Someone posted here before about a rumour of him going for the title.
    Bringing up his time in Iraq and wearing the flag on his tights on Memorial day. Definitely not his last match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

The last 2 months might be the weirdest holding pattern they've ever been stuck in.

More tv time for Nikki is grand by me. Though I still don't like the way she's being treated, like she's just some local talent. Like how Rhea said she earned her respect. Seriously?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Define fresh?

I was being sarcastic....

I'm sick of seeing McIntyre in the Main Event scene, his character has been watered down more and more each month that goes by, they need him to drop down to a midcard feud for a bit to give him time to breathe, his constant failures to recapture the championship is making him look less and less of a threat.

It's not doing Lashley any favours either, he needs a fresh opponent.

There is talks of it set to be Lashley/Lesnar at Summerslam and they're waiting on fans to return to bring back Brock which makes sense. So for now it seems they're spinning the wheels with Lashley's title run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Drew has gone stale as a face imho

• Registered Users Posts: 37,973 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

please let this be the end of Drew challenging for the title for a few months. Someone screwing him out of winning the title would do nicely and have him work that programme while someone else challenges Lashley

So Sheamus had a broken nose anyway.

Shows a big difference between AEW and WWE that we're getting people in front of live crowds (some for the first time) in AEW and they're going mad for them because AEW have built them up well. People were even looking forward to the reactions the likes of Jungle Boy would get and weren't disappointed. Who can we say WWE have done that for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Raw got it's lowest rating of all time supposedly, a 1.1. Good, **** em.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That's two shows with their lowest ever rating on the one weekend (AEW at least has a decent excuse)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

They usually get their lowest rating of the year in December, so hopefully, the worst has yet to come.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Monday's WWE Raw, which aired on Memorial Day, plummeted in early and preliminary viewership figures generating an average of 1.42 million viewers - a new record low. In the 18-49 demographic, Raw scored a 0.44 rating, down only fractionally from last week's 0.45. Perhaps most scary are the hourly figures below, showing a massive first-to-third hour drop with the final hour scoring the lowest audience ever and it wasn't even close.

Getting less and less attractive to buy. Company badly needs an overhaul in creative not talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,407 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

All this new talent can't draw ratings so it's.......

Time for Austin 3:16 to make an appearance.

Time for Goldberg vs Bobby.

Time for a RAW Legends Night.

Time for Steph & Shane & HHH to return.

Time for guest appearance from Vince.

Goldberg vs Bobby or Goldberg beats Bobby?
    Then Lesnar beats Goldberg

Not that it makes any difference…
    -- Yesterday, we reported that Monday's Raw drew the worst audience in the history of the show with a disastrous third hour of 1.186 viewers, which seemed abnormally low and would have been the lowest hour of all-time for Raw, by far. John Pollock of postwrestling.com reports that there was actually an error in reporting for the third hour and it was actually 1.586 million. That would bring the average for the three hours to 1.557 million (vs. 1.416 with the error). It means this week's show just narrowly avoided the distinction of being the least watched show as the 12/14/20 episode still holds that mark with an audience of 1.527 million. Below are the full corrected numbers and it does show an increase as the show went on, which almost never happens. We apologize for any inconvenience the earlier figures may have caused.

Hour 1 - 1.536 million
    Hour 2 - 1.549 million
    Hour 3 - 1.586 million

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If this doesnt rattle Vince n co into dramatic action, nothing will

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

People should stop listening to lyin' Bryan Alvarez.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

J. Marston wrote: »

Why? Errors happen. The number is still abysmal

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Man makes error on live streamed radio show. It happens, hell I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

J. Marston wrote: »

Dave went on for ages today, well before the news broke, that the 3rd hour figures going around were most likely wrong so...

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If this doesnt rattle Vince n co into dramatic action, nothing will

Time to roll out the McMahons….

Legends night anyone…..

Superstar shakeup….

YOU are the authority….

Random unbuilt NXT call ups….

Have I missed any?

No automatic rematches?
    A new women's revolution?
    First time ever matches?

Could go for another million dollar giveaway?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Blow Vince up in a limo again? Poor oul Lilly would probably get the blame.

Leave Lily out of it. She's the most consistently believable character in the WWE

So will next week's Raw be the best ever or worst ever, with us not being able to post on Tuesday or Wednesday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭Crooked Jack

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Man makes error on live streamed radio show. It happens, hell I've been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I remember once reporting that a guy shot in a loyalist drug fued was dead, who was still very much alive, and then my editor calling me to verify because nobody else was reporting him dead.
    Luckily (for me, not him) he kicked the bucket befroe the next hourly broadcast so it actually looked like I'd gotten the scoop.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So will next week's Raw be the best ever or worst ever, with us not being able to post on Tuesday or Wednesday?

That shouldn’t impact the raw thread TBH. No body posts much about the show just about the state of the product.

I remember once reporting that a guy shot in a loyalist drug fued was dead, who was still very much alive, and then my editor calling me to verify because nobody else was reporting him dead.
    Luckily (for me, not him) he kicked the bucket befroe the next hourly broadcast so it actually looked like I'd gotten the scoop.

I know it's off topic, but that was a main complaint people had about the first season of The Newsroom. A fictional news station with real stories and they were pretty much infallible, holding off on reporting a death that other outlets were reporting and they were right to because the person survived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Luckily I didn't have anything like that happen, I got caught out by a hot mic - forgot to bring my fader down when finishing a link/going into a song, thankfully my co-host caught on to it....

Advertisement