Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Raw Superthread

Options
1909192939496»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Think they gave away the winner for the raw women's side anyway

I noticed the graphic for the match between Zoey and Lyra had Lyra wearing Saudi gear.

Anyone else scan the QR code? The symbol on one of the pages looks familiar. And like like something happening this Thursday.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

That punch from Becky was shocking bad🤣

Carlito worming his way into Judgement Day is working nicely, just as Priest is distancing himself a bit. Liv and Dom needs to happen though. Tag match was good, crowd were dead for the entrances but got into it in the end. Priest vs Drew is surely a lock for Clash at the Castle. They have good chemistry on the mic I think that's the best Priest has sounded. Match would be a physical war too.

Jey Uso is mega over. Looked like a procession for Gunther for KOTR but a final of Jey and Tama Tonga is very very possible too, either that or Gunther vs Orton would be my best guess.

Dunno who the queen's crown would fit more. Feel that's more likely to come from Smackdown with any of the four remaining strong contenders.

Not sure what they're doing with Bron. Maybe he's carrying a minor injury and this mini feud with Pearce is to keep him visible?

All in all a solid Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,037 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pat McAfee sounded like he was under the influence

• Registered Users Posts: 3,090 ✭✭✭ThePott

That Raw absolutely flew by for me.

Really loving the ongoing story about Gable and the Alpha Academy. The momeny Otis turns on him is going to get such a pop. Gable also already getting in good with the Creed brothers, looks like that's the direction.

Lyra/Iyo was a banger of a match, exactly what Lyra needed, even though wasn't sure Lyra would win. Shout-out to whoever it was that called her winning based on the match graphic being Saudi gear, couldn't unsee. The women's tag match was fine but intrigued by the Sonya return and possible pairing with Zoey and Shayna.

Jey and Gunther was really glad but honestly happy that Gunther won. King General is too good not to use.

Other notes. Video of Liv and Finn getting out of the same car seemingly, missed that but not sure what it could lead to. Is Liv trying to get the whole Judgement Day at odds so Rhea returns to chaos? The Bron Breakker squash was class, man looked a beast and he absolutely murdered Ricochet too.

Could Angle be brought in as co manager of Gable and the Creed Brothers

Gunther definitely needs to be KOTR, Orton or Tama don't need it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,641 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I keep expecting Bron Lesnar to take out Raw GM Adam 😄

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Were Priest or Drew at RAW at all? Seemed odd to only see them backstage - unless I missed something.

Liv defends against Becky tonight in a steel cage match

I think she will sign a new contract, mega big bucks for big time Becks

She will probably get taken out by Liv and Dom tonight so will get her time off, maybe Lyra to help so she can feud next with Liv until Rhea's return

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,130 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The leaker on Reddit said "Soak it in" about Becky tonight, so maybe she is done. Off to be a Mam without the complications of the wrestling schedule maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Petermc83

There isnt a hope that Becky goes to AEW…

A well deserved rest and a big pay increase is just rewards for her efforts in WWE over the last few years.

Monee would walk if another female got more money than the "ceo boss" "best female wrestler ever" 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Great ending to Raw. The Alpha Academy segment was fantastic too. Get the belt on Gable and give me him vs Otis at Summerslam!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,434 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I see that the ending, with the kiss, was cut off early, meaning loads of people didn't see it :O

Chad gable is so incredible, and is really showing he's going to have the chops to get a main event shot at some point. Super glad for him. And the pop when otis turns on him will be incredible.

Yeah the USA feed cut, what a shambles. Although it's certainly gotten people online interested. God I love this story though as trashy as it is. Liv is gonna have the whole Judgement Day either at each other's throats are being loyal to her when Rhea comes back The custody of Dom match is so on🤣

The Alpha Academy stuff is awesome. Chad being the abusive father type is excellent. Maxxine getting the pop was great and they are gonna be so over cause of this. Loving this story.

Bron is looking like a beast and it's really making a big deal of him already in such a short space of time. The closest I've had any interest in Karrion Kross is him being this manipulator instead of being spooky, maybe it has potential. I do like all the intersecting stories on Raw though, makes it feel rewarding for watching the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,894 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

"How can we make everyone hate Dom even more?"….

He'll have some explaining to do to Rhea. Were JD and Finn coming out to ensure he was helping Becky win? If anything they should be helping her.

What was the last thing Becky said to Lyra? Couldn't make it out but made Lyra smile.

Meant to say earlier that Kale Dixon (Bron's opponent/victim from last week) was on NXT Level Up last week but the had text up to say it was pre-recorded and showed what happened on Raw before the match. Think it's the first time they did something like that, ensuring the story wasn't diminished in any way.

Seeing Carlito reminded me of MVP and had me wondering where he and Omos are these days. Don't think they were part of the draft.

She said "You should wear kneepads" or something.

Didn't know that about Kale Dixon, that's a nice touch. The dude sold like death too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Becky's value has probably peaked at this stage I would say. She's 37 and she's already done everything there is to do. I've always been a big Becky fan and she can still be very valuable in the right role but I can see why they wouldn't just cave and give her whatever she wants money wise. Ratings and attendances aren't going to collapse if she isn't there and she's not going to go to AEW and suddenly massively boost their ratings either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement