Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭arccosh

pearcider wrote: »
    I won’t take anything that got emergency use authorisation nor will I take anything for a disease that is not dangerous for a fit young person. Furthermore I expect my decision to be respected and not to be coerced into it whether by people like you or by businesses who will refuse me entry if I don’t have their “passport”.

Coerced? :pac::pac::pac: that gave me a laugh, it's nice to know my internet opinion holds that much weight it can do that

Will you be taking it when you're older and more vulnerable to it, or if you find an underlying illness?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,359 ✭✭✭✭Professor Moriarty

PintOfView wrote: »
    So how many people do you think have died of Covid in Ireland?
    How many do you think would have died if we hadn't locked down?

Do you care about other people in the community, or just yourself?

I think if you are on your computer in the attic of your parents' house 24/7, and they are leaving your food at the door while you defecate out the window, you probably don't need to be vaccinated and you don't represent a threat to others.

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭harrylittle

King Mob wrote: »
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7744276/

If you believe that this paper is unduly influenced by "Big Pharma" provide evidence for this.
    If you've no evidence for that, then you can't claim it's true because of vague insinuations.

If you believe that the mRNA vaccine is not a vaccine, please show that it is not a vaccine or perhaps show some other source that refers to it as something other than a vaccine.

Also, could you maybe go back and address some of the other points eariler in the thread you've ignored and run away from.
    But odd and a bit hypocritical for you to randomly butt back into the thread to demand proof of something so random and petty after running away like you did.

I read your source and its a fair reasonable analysis of the current vaccine setup...maybe the conclusions are a bit biased ..but overall a reliable source material.

that said ....the term vaccine has moved on from the traditional definition of vaccine ...to something far wider in scope.

the traditional vaccine as most people would understand it to be was

' Vaccination: Injection of a killed microbe in order to stimulate the immune system against the microbe, thereby preventing disease. Vaccinations, or immunizations, work by stimulating the immune system, the natural disease-fighting system of the body. The healthy immune system is able to recognize invading bacteria and viruses and produce substances (antibodies) to destroy or disable them. Immunizations prepare the immune system to ward off a disease. To immunize against viral diseases, the virus used in the vaccine has been weakened or killed. To only immunize against bacterial diseases, it is generally possible to use a small portion of the dead bacteria to stimulate the formation of antibodies against the whole bacteria. In addition to the initial immunization process, it has been found that the effectiveness of immunizations can be improved by periodic repeat injections or "boosters." '

but under your source the definition of vaccines covers a far wider umbrella of therapies;to quote :
    companies and research institutions have raced to develop SARS-CoV-2 vaccines, ranging from conventional viral and protein-based vaccines to those that are more cutting edge, including DNA- and mRNA-based vaccines There are worldwide efforts to develop therapies and prophylactic vaccines against SARS-CoV-2. Therapeutics aim to shorten the hospitalization period and increase survival of infected patients, while prophylactic vaccines aim to generate protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2.

and here lies the problem they are given these products to billions of people much of which is experimental and new technology ...in my opinion .. frankenstein science taking extreme risk to peoples health

to quote :
    mRNA vaccines are a newly emerging technology without an approved product on the market, mRNA could activate the innate immune system and potentially induce inflammation and toxicity,without a proper formulation is unstable and can be quickly degraded by ubiquitous RNases in vitro and in vivo, Compared with DNA-based vaccines, mRNA does not integrate into the host’s genome, thus minimizing the genotoxicity issue.

crazy in as little as 90 days they were trialing humans with the vaccines ..

As early as Jan 13, Moderna and NIH finalized the mRNA-1273 sequence encoding prefusion-stabilized spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 and moved toward clinical manufacturing, only 4 days after WHO announced an unknown pneumonia case found in Wuhan and 2 days after a Chinese team reported the genetic sequence of COVID-19. A short 88 days later, mRNA-1273 doses were administered to the first human clinical trials participants. This rapid pace is in stark contrast to the normal vaccine development process that takes years to reach clinical trials. Due to the speed at which mRNA vaccines progressed, there are now two ongoing Phase III clinical trials on mRNA vaccines from BioNTech and Moderna,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

aido79 wrote: »
    Who is under house arrest?

I'm gonna take a wild guess here but I'm fairly sure the course you've deferred from this year is not related to medicine?

The whole Irish population.

Let me remind it is illegal in Ireland to leave your house unless you avail of one of the exemptions.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I read your source and its a fair reasonable analysis of the current vaccine setup...maybe the conclusions are a bit biased ..but overall a reliable source material.

that said ....the term vaccine has moved on from the traditional definition of vaccine ...to something far wider in scope.

the traditional vaccine as most people would understand it to be was
    Cool. So provide a source that calls the mRNA vaccine something other than a vaccine.

Could you also maybe address the other questions in full?

Also, typically, when you're "to quoting" something, you should link to your source.
    In my experience when you guys don't do this, it's because your source contains some parts you don't like and you're trying to hide them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

GT89 wrote: »

Let me remind it is illegal in Ireland to leave your house unless you avail of one of the exemptions.

Well that is complete BS. I can leave my house right now for no reason and it’s not illegal.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

GT89 wrote: »

Of all the nonsense you have posted so far this is the most nonsensical....and that is quite an achievement.

Are you ready to discuss the topic of the thread yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Mod: Back on topic please, if you wish to discuss the various aspects of the Vaccine, you can do so in the Coronavirus forum. This has nothing to do with the topic on hand here.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,502 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Quiner wrote: »
    Or try a different approach. In Tanzania the people prayed to God and He removed covid from the country: https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-52966016

Prayer could work here as well.

And I'm not trolling. The President of Tanzania said it worked. The obvious question is "and you believe him?" We haven't heard anything about Tanzania being overflowing with victims of covid. Life is back to normal there.

This aged well.

President of Tanzania died just there, despite claims a few days ago he was in fine health, and he totally did not die from Covid, ignore all the rumours he had it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 BigAndy21

One of them MRNA Bullets in the head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭brianhere

King Mob
    "What's the bets they don't actually know what mRNA stands for?"

I know what it means anyway and if people are looking for a bit more insight into the vaccine they could try this: http://www.orwellianireland.com/vaccine.pdf .

Anyway they are becoming a bit bolder in admitting that these measures were all along designed to last for years and years, for example Public Health England's head of immunisation, Mary Ramsey:
    “people have got used to those lower-level restrictions now, and people can live with them, and the economy can still go on with those less severe restrictions in place.”
    ( https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/face-masks-social-distancing-covid-scientist-b1820256.html .)

You see the public health scares that they release at various times have nothing actually to do with the real plans they are rolling out. Consider for example what Ian Brown, a musician originally with the Stone Roses stated recently:
    "All major festival promoters have held talks with SAGE/GOVT since early December planning vaccine proof as condition of entry. Money is their God. Any musician going along with this is a collaborator and a disgrace!"
    ( https://twitter.com/ianbrown/status/1372153567717511169 .)

So they all along planned behind the scenes this vaccine passport world, that 'conspiracy theorists' were telling people were coming down the tracks but which the government and their media lackeys (i.e. all of them) hotly denied.

You see all these organisations, SAGE and NPHET etc, are employing PR and crowd psychology experts to manage public opinion. And what do you think these people actually do? Obviously their job is to advise on the right kind of lies to peddle to the public at given times, they simply lie about the extent of the measures that they are going to take until they feel the public will accept them, then when they are embedded they will say you are used to it now so we might as well do this forever. Its a changeover from a democratic society to a Communist/dictatorship one, you simply to have to get used to obeying governments without question, and hope they now and again relax the torture and be grateful when they do.

http://www.orwellianireland.com

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Nothing in what you have posted suggests any kind of pre-planning behind wanting to bring in restrictions. Just that in order to get out the other side of this pandemic some restrictions might hang around for a bit longer whilst levels reach a more manageable level.

What is the point of limiting economic activity? Why would a government want to have reduced activity in their population just so that they wear masks for a bit longer than initially hoped for?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

brianhere wrote: »
    King Mob
    "What's the bets they don't actually know what mRNA stands for?"

I know what it means anyway and if people are looking for a bit more insight into the vaccine they could try this: http://www.orwellianireland.com/vaccine.pdf .

The above is a blog written or plagarised by you.

There are a lot of reasons but as I said one of the most important is a kind of training exercise. Its like getting your dog or your horse to learn to obey you. You give instructions and you bear down on them until they learn to follow those instructions without question. (As well as relaxing the orders and giving them treats once or twice, before imposing your instructions again.) Before all this happened many people would have said that governments do not have the right to imprison me in my home, or stop me traveling abroad or restrict my breathing or whatever, they would have said any yahoo that tells me to do that can take a running jump!

Now they are learning to just do what they are told by the government, i.e. the population are being being trained to live in a communist style as opposed to democratic style society.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Now they are learning to just do what they are told by the government, i.e. the population are being being trained to live in a communist style as opposed to democratic style society.

Explain that please

But I just did?

But I just did?

If you think you have then you don't know what communism is.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,084 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

By who and for what purpose?

How did they manage to get all world governments signed up to the plan, but yet the only person who seems to know anything about it is you?

Surely you can see are moving into a Communist style society? You have the total destruction of the private sector - outside of a few favoured multinationals - and its replacement by universal state wages, on the classic Communist model. You have totally controlled media pumping out constant state messages entirely the way it was done in any Communist country. You have the slandering of dissidents i.e. they are right wing fascists (that is explicit Communist terminology) or psychiatrically disturbed, 'bonkers' or the new term for that 'conspiracy theorists'. You have the complete destruction of the Churches, obviously straight out of a Communist playbook, etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

There are a lot of reasons but as I said one of the most important is a kind of training exercise. Its like getting your dog or your horse to learn to obey you. You give instructions and you bear down on them until they learn to follow those instructions without question. (As well as relaxing the orders and giving them treats once or twice, before imposing your instructions again.) Before all this happened many people would have said that governments do not have the right to imprison me in my home, or stop me traveling abroad or restrict my breathing or whatever, they would have said any yahoo that tells me to do that can take a running jump!

None of the things bolder have happened here.

• Advertisement

The only thing left is to get the general public on board with all this, you need to change their mentality. They have to interact with the state as a slave/master relationship, not this nonsense about 'democracy' and 'rights' and what have you!

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭NaFirinne

Well haven't the Eu stated they will be now using the vaccine passort until the world health organisation decide the pandemic is over.

So WHO now get to decide when to give back our freedoms....this organisation should not have so much power when it hasn't been elected by the people.

NaFirinne wrote: »
    Well haven't the Eu stated they will be now using the vaccine passort until the world health organisation decide the pandemic is over.

So WHO now get to decide when to give back our freedoms....this organisation should not have so much power when it hasn't been elected by the people.

Who should make decisions on global pandemics then? Ian Brown?

I know what it means anyway
    No, I don't think you do. Given that you believe the link below gives you "insight" into anything, it's very clear you aren't very well informed.

So, I still bet you don't actually know what mRNA is.
    and if people are looking for a bit more insight into the vaccine they could try this: http://www.orwellianireland.com/vaccine.pdf .
    This site is a conspiracy propaganda site. It offers no insight into anything.

If people want to actually learn about the vaccines, there's lots of legitimate sources out there.

The Nal wrote: »
    Who should make decisions on global pandemics then? Ian Brown?

2% of people that have contracted covid have died in Ireland.

This is not a reason to loose our democracy that was hard fought for.

We haven't.

Also, are you aware of what would happen to the HSE if everything opened up as normal?

Tip - look at Brazil at the moment for clues.

2.7 million have died due to covid.
    We have not lost any democracy.

Just because you don't like the restrictions it doesn't mean you can just make stuff up and invent your own reality.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Going by your reaction I'm going to assume that none of the people who died are close family of yours?

King Mob wrote: »
    2.7 million have died due to covid.
    We have not lost any democracy.

Just because you don't like the restrictions it doesn't mean you can just make stuff up and invent your own reality.

The reality is that many people are out of work, people are having life altering treatments postponed all the time. People are for the most part under house arrest, allowed out for excercise and essentials only. All for a so call illness that for the most part people are able to fight off.

There is no end to this even with the Vaccines coming in.

And now Who are being given the power to continue this until they and their sponsors see fit to declare it over.

I think your the one inventing your own reality. Have you gone a step further by locking yourself in a closet or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭pearcider

Surely you can see are moving into a Communist style society? You have the total destruction of the private sector - outside of a few favoured multinationals - and its replacement by universal state wages, on the classic Communist model. You have totally controlled media pumping out constant state messages entirely the way it was done in any Communist country. You have the slandering of dissidents i.e. they are right wing fascists (that is explicit Communist terminology) or psychiatrically disturbed, 'bonkers' or the new term for that 'conspiracy theorists'. You have the complete destruction of the Churches, obviously straight out of a Communist playbook, etc etc.

100%. The worst thing is this world wide communist system is inevitable because they have studiously worked toward this goal over many years by building state control of everything and every one and by undermining the function of free market capitalism (with their endless bail outs for insiders, high taxes, “social” programs which do more harm than good and promotion of all manner of corporate cartels all of which destroy the free movement of capital). Read the road to serfdom by the great economist Hayek and witness his fears made manifest today.

What many don’t realise is that Marx and his fellow nihilists originally predicted that capitalism must be destroyed before socialism could ascend (or descend). Therefore the big bad Soviet Union and the subsequent Cold War with them was just another head fake in history. The world wide communist system could never have arisen in the 20th century while capitalism was at its zenith. Now however it’s just around the corner. Witness the hollowing out of the western industrial base in a few short years, the build up of communist China and the ever growing dependence of our people on government welfare. Not to mention the increasing indebtness of our societies in general such that even a moderate rise in interest rates by the central bank controllers will destroy the entire financial system of the world. The International Mafia Funds notes whimsically last year “A review of 89 default episodes from 1827 to 2003 shows the typical experience to be a sharp rise in borrowing, both external and domestic, in the run-up to default (Reinhart and Rogoff 2009). Ideally this time will be different, but the record is not encouraging.”

Remember the controllers always telegraph their actions well in advance. They openly rule the world not secretly. Read the Anglo American Establishment by Carroll Quigley. These creeps are quite open about their desire to control everyone and every thing. Prepare for inflation is what they have said.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/prepare-for-rise-in-interest-rates-and-price-inflation-varadkar-warns-1.4514144

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement