Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A festival was given the go ahead in Croke Park on 31st July, 200 people were in atte

Options

Comments

Don2012 wrote: »
    Hi Deebles, how's your trolling and bullying gang tactics going?

You're ranting about Irish people going extinct and now going on about Eid, your views are fundamentally right wing plus poorly informed. You can't claim you're being bullied when people call you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭Don2012

Yurt! wrote: »
    I was always of the view that Croke Park was just another stadium anyway and not the Church of the Holy Sepulchre or the Golden Temple of Amritsar.

Such ignorance. No respect for those that died 100 years ago this year, not to mention welcoming a non Irish ideology.
    I wonder would they be as welcoming if the shoe was on the other foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Deebles is actually a decent poster and long standing well-respected member. You're a couple of hundred posts deep and posting low-key racist posts designed to inflame.

Noooo you don't get it,

If you don't agree then that means you are a bullying leftie and part of the leftie "gang".

Such ignorance. No respect for those that died 100 years ago this year, not to mention a non Irish ideology doing as they please.

Strange, you're not going on rants about rugby or concerts in there. Catholicism etc isn't an Irish ideology either btw.

Such ignorance. No respect for those that died 100 years ago this year, not to mention a non Irish ideology doing as they please.

Surely this would apply to foreign games too right? Where was your outrage over that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Gooey Looey

Such ignorance. No respect for those that died 100 years ago this year, not to mention welcoming a non Irish ideology.

https://www.gaa.ie/my-gaa/world-gaa/our-clubs/middle-east/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Wait a second, it was Muslims at prayer that committed the atrocities at Bloody Sunday? By God, just when I thought I knew the history of my country.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Killed by the Muslims, were they?

Wait a second, it was Muslims at prayer that committed the atrocities at Bloody Sunday? By God, just when I thought I knew the history of my country.

Exactly no Muslims were in Ireland in 1920, now they want to takeover. Croker was a message, wake up.

Exactly no Muslims were in Ireland in 1920, now they want to takeover. Croker was a message, wake up.

No, neither was American football but you dont seem to have an issue with that being played at Croke park, whys that?

• Advertisement

Who's "they"?

What is it they want to "take over"?

Deebles is actually a decent poster and long standing well-respected member. You're a couple of hundred posts deep and posting low-key racist posts designed to inflame.

Reported for that.

Who's "they"?

What is it they want to "take over"?

Your not worth engaging with pet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Reported for that.

You can report me too. You’re a sad snowflake if 200 people praying angers you so much that 8 days later you’re still annoyed. Get a ****ing grip and move on with your life

Dodge wrote: »
    You can report me too. You’re a sad snowflake if 200 people praying angers you so much that 8 days later you’re still annoyed. Get a ****ing grip and move on with your life

It would appear that you're incapable of engaging in a sensible discussion. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Hi Deebles, how's your trolling and bullying gang tactics going?

There's one of me, Don. Hardly a gang. You were called out, stop playing the victim.

Ah ok, you're not actually serious then, presumably.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,504 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Dodge wrote: »

íoróin tú sneachta sneachta

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

TBH, you'd think people would be more annoyed with the giant mass they had there a few years ago after the amount of suffering Catholic Church caused to so many Irish people. But sure, go figure.

Really?? What an odd thing to say...

• Advertisement

A rather underwhelming affair.

I was promised that there'd be cattle and sheep herded onto the centre of the field, for a mass sacrifice, with a river of blood flowing down Jones' Road.

TBH, you'd think people would be more annoyed with the giant mass they had there a few years ago after the amount of suffering Catholic Church caused to so many Irish people. But sure, go figure.

Keep it going....keep it going....

Your not worth engaging with pet.

Translated: I can't answer this question so I will post an insult instead.

Try harder, you're transparent at this stage:rolleyes:

Translated: I can't answer this question so I will post an insult instead.

Try harder, you're transparent at this stage:rolleyes:

Stop stalking my threads pet.

Stop stalking my threads pet.

Stupid posts/threads should be called out.

Stupid posts/threads should be called out.

Who or what gives YOU the right to call anyone's opinion stupid?????????????????????????????

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: Everybody, drop the childish responses.

Don2012 - if you don't drop the "world is against me" attitude and actually post on the topic that you yourself started, I'll remove your access to this forum. Consider this your final warning.

Who or what gives YOU the right to call anyone's opinion stupid?????????????????????????????

Based on the content of your posts...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Rockbeast2

TBH this event didn't even register with me as something to be concerned about. I think it was innocent enough and the GAA have many young Muslim players/members now.

On the other hand, the flyby of 2 US fighter jets over Croke Park before the American Football game a few years back did p!ss me off. I like American Football and respect people in the military but dislike when the two are presented together. Definitely didn't like seeing it in Ireland/Croker.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement