Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gangland Shootings part 3 - Read OP before posting - updated 27/12/23

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

Gay Ass Gangstas, good to see Irish gangland is now more progressive and accepting, I mean it is 2020 to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭GerryFog

Would you really say the Family is at that level? Is he operating separately to the Kinahans completely? Or for them? Because there's a very significant group in the same area who are very close to DK. On friendly terms with BG though. But feeling the heat with this encro stuff now. More caught up in the murder side of things too though, so perhaps BG just gets on with the distribution and stays out of that.

The Family are regularly importing millions of euros worth of cocaine.

The eldest brother was caught in Spain with 4 million euros in coke. He had a sesh got paranoid and throw a suitcases with kilos of cocaine out the hotel window!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

Has big ever actually done anything himself? Does he get his hands dirty or just use these kids that he groomed? Surely they must know that they are going to end up in prison or end up dead at a young age an he will be the 1 left laughing recruiting new idiots probably there brothers or sons in a few years

Has big ever actually done anything himself? Does he get his hands dirty or just use these kids that he groomed? Surely they must know that they are going to end up in prison or end up dead at a young age an he will be the 1 left laughing recruiting new idiots probably there brothers or sons in a few years

I mean the ones that get away with it you just don't hear about. However there are some notable examples of drug lords who the public know about and have gotten away with it.

Look at Penguin. Decades in the game, worth hundreds of millions now and living it up abroad in Morocco and Holland.

The Mansfield family too. I guess the sons are in trouble but their old man made hundreds of millions and got away with everything.

In relation to your question about Big, well you don't get to that position without getting your hands dirty along the way. I am sure he's done some work in the past but now he can use his army of kids to do the work. However eventually those kids are going to want his position and he'll be taken out. The smart ones go abroad and move to wholesale operations.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Black an tans

GerryFog wrote: »
    I mean the ones that get away with it you just don't hear about. However there are some notable examples of drug lords who the public know about and have gotten away with it.

Look at Penguin. Decades in the game, worth hundreds of millions now and living it up abroad in Morocco and Holland.

The Mansfield family too. I guess the sons are in trouble but their old man made hundreds of millions and got away with everything.

In relation to your question about Big, well you don't get to that position without getting your hands dirty along the way. I am sure he's done some work in the past but now he can use his army of kids to do the work. However eventually those kids are going to want his position and he'll be taken out. The smart ones go abroad and move to wholesale operations.

Personally i dont think them lads will ever try an step up to big there is to much fear in them from him and most of them won’t make it till there mid twenties

2 of them already shot an lucky to be alive an they are only getting worse

What ever happened to just wanting to make money? Where are all the “maddest men” now dat ran around attacking an killing people

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

The Family are regularly importing millions of euros worth of cocaine.

The eldest brother was caught in Spain with 4 million euros in coke. He had a sesh got paranoid and throw a suitcases with kilos of cocaine out the hotel window!

Oh I'm well aware who they are. Just wouldn't have thought they would be at that level.

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

Not sure if he's ever been a shooter but defo involved with robberies etc when they were just starting off.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Watch can’t run with the big dogs, his jeans are too tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭gangstergossip

Would you really say the Family is at that level? Is he operating separately to the Kinahans completely? Or for them? Because there's a very significant group in the same area who are very close to DK. On friendly terms with BG though. But feeling the heat with this encro stuff now. More caught up in the murder side of things too though, so perhaps BG just gets on with the distribution and stays out of that.

They get there paint from cancer get there horse somewhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭jay1988

I mean the term loosely, it's more a spot where them and their mates stand around and sell to local people, I dont mean the american sense. It could be out of his house. I dont know that fella personally but I remember his name from my teens which was probably when he was in his teens and he has been around a while, I believe he was friendly with a fella who went missing back then and was never found but they could have just been linked together because they both had strange nicknames, I'm not saying he was involved in it I think he was just his friend.

If this is the one i think you're talking about (PL) then word has always been that he had something to do with it, the stories of how he was dealt with are particularly horrific.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭Don Logan

jay1988 wrote: »
    If this is the one i think you're talking about (PL) then word has always been that he had something to do with it, the stories of how he was dealt with are particularly horrific.

There was an Instagram account made a few weeks back about that PL fella and the whole page was them slagging Mr Big as if he had something to do with PL goin missing, page is still up if ya type the name into Instagram

Flashy is a homo,, that's not just rumour

I've heard the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Purpleandblue

I've heard the same.

He is a homosexual he has a petite little frame

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

He is a homosexual he has a petite little frame

That just sounds like his girlishness attracts you, it doesnt make him gay. It just makes you in particular feel abit weird with your feelings.

Lots of these readers know flashy is gay,,

Know it so much that they know about it when they masturbate.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 153 ✭✭MrFlashy92

Sure Freddie Mercury is his idol, this song is the reason that he wrote a letter to Nicola Tallant asking her to call him Mr. Flashy. Last time there was a grass drought in Finglas, the Flash man came through with the goods and the whole of Cappagh Road were out in their front gardens singing "Flash, ahhhhhhh, saviour of Finglas" to his delight.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭MTKcleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Pinoy adventure

What do you think of flashys mrs ?
    A fine pair of tits on her & mad for coke and cock

I've heard this before can somebody send me a link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Un happy in rush

They always have kh in the nest with them

• Advertisement

I've heard this before can somebody send me a link

Here she is

They always have kh in the nest with them

Kh was 4 balling flashys mrs with him in Wexford

Here she is

Fairly average in all honesty, decent but hardly going to turn heads walking down grafton street.

Fairly average in all honesty, decent but hardly going to turn heads walking down grafton street.

Kh in drag haha

Kh in drag haha

Where is the drag queen Karl these days ?
    Marbella ?
    He is on the run right ?

Where is the drag queen Karl these days ?
    Marbella ?
    He is on the run right ?

Under flashy's duvet

That's true in fairness, I knew a few of these people personally at different times in their lives, the fact that other names are not being mentioned is deafening for me, there is lads claiming to know the drogheda feud inside out but never mention any names above what's in the paper and a few of the kids, there would be more gossip if you went and sat in the local pub for a few evenings.

I'd agree in general, but you can't name names unless they're published. The big names in my area are never mentioned here. Look at the arrest last week for directing the activities of a criminal organisation. Never mentioned here or named in papers, but it's not news to anyone in the area. And is he really at the top of that tree? I would say no (not bright enough). Several others still remaining nameless. Doesn't mean we don't know exactly who they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭Ciro Di Marzio

Oh I'm well aware who they are. Just wouldn't have thought they would be at that level.

Fair enough, but the Family are the closest poised to take over from the K’s. Watch this space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Jimmy McGill

I'd agree in general, but you can't name names unless they're published. The big names in my area are never mentioned here. Look at the arrest last week for directing the activities of a criminal organisation. Never mentioned here or named in papers, but it's not news to anyone in the area. And is he really at the top of that tree? I would say no (not bright enough). Several others still remaining nameless. Doesn't mean we don't know exactly who they are.

Agreed, even using D11 as an example theres a few people in that area running things that have never been in the papers or mentioned on here once. A lot of heads out there that not a lot of people would've even heard of their names.

• Advertisement

Fair enough, but the Family are the closest poised to take over from the K’s. Watch this space.

I'm happy to take your word for it. Locally it's a different group who seem more powerful and less on the radar, that's all. And tbh, when the "leader" is someone who was definitely at the back of the queue when brains were handed out, it's a remarkable achievement if that's the case.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement