Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid stuff to Current Affairs

Options
1474849505153»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I hear about the state of emergency. I hear lots more too. Problem is. I am getting tee'd off with all the silly news stories that are creeping into the real news stories. Result, I am not going to watch the news for the weekend and intend on playing my Laurel and Hardy boxset of DVDs. By Monday I hope Don Don will not have hit the red button. I think he would love to be the Pres who fired the first nuke.

What? Who would he "nuke" and why? :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

In fairness to Wibbs, that number was doing the rounds due to an erroneous CNN(I think) claim..
    Well I have dyscalculia, IE congenitally thick at numbers and keep forgetting that I run outa maths when I run outa fingers, so there's that... :o If you ever see me take off my shoes and socks that's me doin hard sums. :D Oh and worse again I came up with that figure all on my ownsome. No excuses of I read it somewhere. :o *puts on pointy hat with large D on it and stands in corner*

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Nosnon wrote: »
    Mod- All Covid threads merged so everyone can see this without me repeating myself 10 times. All Covid stuff is to go to Current Affairs https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1846

Here is the current thread https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058060796

bump 2

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement