Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Plainly horrendous people
    I'm not sure of the link to Corona virus, but hey they seem to blamed for everything, so there must a tenuous link there somewhere
    No direct link to the COVID19 (which is more of convience). But plenty of dots linking towards taking opportunistic advantage of these regular events (directly funding future mass vaccine programes using biometric nano chips).

https://id2020.org/alliance

Incidently JoeDoe approves of such a move (persistant biometrics from birth to death), what a spendid chap he is.

They're reaaal nice people, even if you assume only 5% of dozens, upon dozens, of theories about them hold valid: https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Rockefeller_conspiracy_theories (this wiki looks like a flippant sponsored anti-theory site within itself, also to be taken with a grain of salt).

Their overall wealth this century, would even make this decades richest lad: B'Gates blush. Not the 0.01%, but the actual 0.0000001% percent. One trait runs through these folks: power and 'control'.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

No direct link to the COVID19 (which is more of convience). But plenty of dots linking towards taking opportunistic advantage of these regular events (directly funding future mass vaccine programes using biometric nano chips).
    But this exact thing has been claimed about Swine flu and bird flu and SARS...

It appears that your conspiracy theory is not much different.

Though you aren't going as far as to claim such biometric chips are the literal "Mark of the Beast."

King Mob wrote: »
    But this exact thing has been claimed about Swine flu and bird flu and SARS...
    It appears that your conspiracy theory is not much different.
    Though you aren't going as far as to claim such biometric chips are the literal "Mark of the Beast."
    Any cyclical virus is simple a convient vechile for project implimentation (regardless of name, time or genre of virus).
    - for what they themselves refer to in black n' white as: Unique Persistant Birth to Death Digital Biometric ID. The website (they sponsor and are founding partner of), also clearly states the aim to complete project by 2030, so no real rush.
    https://id2020.org/alliance

The West won't even have it for years, it's the poor and currently non-ID'd folks of the developing world (where Gates operates), that will be the 1st test subjects, specifically the 1.5bn they state who currently don't have any form of ID, and for which FacialRS isn't successful with, thus the need for unique next-stage biometrics.

Very interesting you bring up the 'Mark of the Beast' (assumed you were a angry-athiest).

Do you have any theories you wish to share on this ancient biblical phrophecy? I.e. Regarding the future sales of goods to be performed only by those with the mark in their right hand and/or forehead.

Any virus is a convience (regardless of name, time or genre)
    Yup. And it's also a convienent time to come up with conspiracy theories and make false predictions.
    - for what they themselves refer to in black n' white as: Unique Persistant Birth to Death Digital ID. The website (they sponsor and are founding partner of), also clearly states the aim to complete project by 2030, so no real rush. id2020.org
    So then what does it have to do with Coronavirus?
    Very interesting you bring up the 'Mark of the Beast' (assumed you were a angry-athiest).
    Again, it's a common claim of conspiracy theorists who claim that there's a conspiracy linking vaccines and microchips.
    It used to claimed about barcodes, but that has fallen out of fashion.
    Do you have any theories you wish to share on this ancient biblical phrophecy? I.e. Regarding the future sales of goods to be performed only by those with the mark in their right hand and/or forehead.
    No, cause I don't believe it's true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Since we're in tinfoil hat territory.

Is this a plan to reduce the number of old people globally and relieve the pressure on social welfare/health systems in the medium to long term?

If it's not intended, it certainly will have this result.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

ID2020, Agenda 21! Just asking questions here.

Is this a plan to reduce the number of old people globally and relieve the pressure on social welfare/health systems in the medium to long term?
    If it's not intended, it certainly will have this result.

Interesting theory (of yours).

Don't believe this particular one was somehow 'designed' for that purpose, but now that you mention it, who knows for sure.

The very young are mostly immune, anyone over 60 will have to really check themselves. For every 10yrs, on top of that, take off another 10% off their survival chances. So yes it would have that result.

Who knows, perhaps that Greta wan - pestered too many people over at Davos and they took the only immediate climate change action that is available. Still think it was just a lab 'accidental release' in Wuhan.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Since we're in tinfoil hat territory.

That would appear to be one theory yes. Part orchestrated by 64 year old Bill Gates, his 94 year old father and foundation CEO Sue Desmond-Hellmann. Age 62. A foundation who receive donations from 89 year olds Warren Buffett and George Soros. All of whom apparently want to commit suicide-by-coronavirus.

Yup. And it's also a convienent time to come up with conspiracy theories and make false predictions.
    How can a future speculative prediction be either false or true in nature?

Maybe check up on your deniers handbook, as to the nature of space-time?
    So then what does it have to do with Coronavirus?
    Directly circumstantial and opportunistic.
    An ideal, if not perfect highly relevant situation.
    Again, it's a common claim of conspiracy theorists who claim that there's a conspiracy linking vaccines and microchips.
    Again it's a common claim for dis-information agents to 'deny all'.

You have actually read their website which claims to offer birth to death persistant biometric ID's yes?
    You have read the sponsor list: Vaccine companys, the Rockers', and BillyGates of course, yes?
    No, cause I don't believe it's true.
    So you are an 'angry athiest' as I just theorised a second or two ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,799 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Still think it was just a lab 'accidental release' in Wuhan.

Based on?

For reference:
    For reference: PLEASE DO NOT LINK DUMP random crap.

Thanks indeed.

Start simply with id2020.org, when you finish that, maybe some homework afterwards if you're good.

New event, same lazy conspiracy speculation, every time.
    New day same lazy all theory deniers.
    Are you two lads house-husbands on the same komputer by any chance? Maybe Russ auto-bots?

How can a future speculative prediction be either false or true in nature?
    When the claim is of the form "X will happen due to Y".
    Swine flu didn't result in martial law or mircochips.
    Bird flu didn't do that either.
    Neither did SARS or Zika or all the other outbreaks.

So all the conspiracy theorists claiming that these outbreaks would result in those things were wrong.
    All the people claiming this outbreak will result in the same things are also most likely wrong.
    Directly circumstantial and opportunistic.
    An ideal, if not perfect highly relevant situation.
    This sentence doesn't make a lot of sense. Could you clarify what you mean?
    Again it's a common claim for dis-information agents to 'deny all'.
    Who exactly are the dis-information agents here? Me or the conspiracy theorists claiming it is the mark of the beast?
    I don't know what you mean by "Angry Athiest". I've never heard that term before and I don't see the relevance to the thread.

I don't know what you mean by "Angry Athiest". I've never heard that term before and I don't see the relevance to the thread.
    Sorry old chap, You have now exceeded you quota of 'pointless questioning' for today/.

However this last question is the most interesting and enlightening.

By not denying such, and even trying 'avoidance' of such a topic, it's fair game to assume you are indeed an athiest.
    Clearly very bitter (perhaps from a previous event in your life you, deemed unfair fate to you?).

Perhaps also elderly - as old folks do tend to get more bitter as they age, and hold cynical anit-all-new theory views.
    Bad habits are often deep-set in neurology.

So in the face of this Pandemic (which may well wipe out the elderly, sick or negative cynic personality types) maybe take up some sort of religion, even as a passing interest - while you can.
    Same for your Partner the JoeDoe chap.

Good luck, and wash your hands!

Sorry old chap, You have now exceeded you quota of 'pointless questioning' for today/.

However this last question is the most interesting. By not denying such, it's fair game to assume you are indeed an athiest. Clearly very bitter (perhaps from a previous event in your life you deemed unfair to you).

Perhaps also elderly - as old folks do tend to get more bitter as they age, and hold cynical anit-all-new theory views. Bad habits deep-set in their neurology.

So in the face of this Pandemic (which may well wipe out the elderly, sick or negative cynic personality types) maybe take up some sort of religion, even as a passing interest - while you can. Same for your Partner the JoeDoe chap.

And again, simple direct questions are met with bizarre personal attacks and accusations.
    :confused:

New event, same lazy conspiracy speculation, every time.

As Mark Twain said "History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme a bit".

However this last question is the most interesting and enlightening.

By not denying such, and even trying 'avoidance' of such a topic, it's fair game to assume you are indeed an athiest.
    Clearly very bitter (perhaps from a previous event in your life you, deemed unfair fate to you?).

Perhaps also elderly - as old folks do tend to get more bitter as they age, and hold cynical anit-all-new theory views.

So in the face of this Pandemic (which may well wipe out the elderly, sick or negative cynic personality types) maybe take up some sort of religion, even as a passing interest - while you can.

That would be terrible, we can't have people with other opinions around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Force self isolation. The Government will know where you are and will constrain you if necessary.

• Advertisement

Ipso wrote: »
    That would be terrible, we can't have people with other opinions around.
    I'm not from Athy though.

The Nal wrote: »
    So what is the theory here exactly?

Nothing I've seen yet

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mod

Less of the digs at others. Please respect each other. Attack the post, not the poster if you disagree with their views.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Nothing I've seen yet

Its a thread about conspiracy theories regarding the Coronavirus and no one has offered a conspiracy theory regarding the Coronavirus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The Nal wrote: »
    Its a thread about conspiracy theories regarding the Coronavirus and no one has offered a conspiracy theory regarding the Coronavirus.

What i have assembled so far online and on twitter is this.

The strain of the virus harmed the Chinese people, escaped from a Wuhan disease facility on Dec 2019  Either intentionally or by mistake?

US and Israel created the disease and infected communities in Iran and China and it spread?

China created this strain to wipe out Hong Kong people and something happened?

Iran maintains the virus they have is more deadly and the virus genome doesn’t match the virus from China? Some in the IRGC claim the virus now in Italy, matches the one in Iran. 

There's apparently more ( wiping out the old) and there likely more theories I have not yet come across online. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Italy on lockdown from tomorrow.

No gatherings and no flights in or out without a good reason.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-51810673

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

I’m surprised this isn’t here already.. but do people actually believe this started with some clown eating a bat???

Nope not a chance. I'm not sure how it started but the elites are firm firm believers in never wasting a crisis. Many parts of the World will be martial law run hellholes soon let's see what's already happening

Event's cancelled
    Quarantines (fines and prison for those who don't)
    Travel Restrictions
    Forced Medical Procedures (Mandatory Vaccines)
    Food Shortages
    Panic and fear in the public
    People scanned/frisked/asked for passport in Italy
    An end to privacy (people's passports checked, names, where you going to where you coming from etc in Italy, thermal scanning)

One must remember this stuff people laughed about when researchers brought it up years ago.

It truly is astonishing people aren't questioning this, it shows how truly dumbed down people have become.

Clive de Carle's take on it is interesting.

Many will poo poo such claims but anyone with any sort of independent mind understands those billionaires that run the World do not care about us at all at all at all at all under any circumstances.

Wailt until they bring out some vaccine with God only know's whats in it and make in mandatory!.

Remember people thought thalidomide was perfectly safe simply because they were told it was!.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignornace- Einstein

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashking3

it has reached over here

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ashking3

it has reached to india , but normal flu kills people more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

ashking3 wrote: »
    it has reached to india , but normal flu kills people more

Yes but the hysteria driven media don't want facts like that out.

Media cares not for truth.

Just sales/advertising/sensationalism and hysteria. Keeps them rolling it in despite actually giving people any actual 'real' news as such.

Advertisement