Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

so how does that qualify him to give advice on anything not eye related?

You can share advice on whatever you want why do you need specific qualifications in that exact thing?.

It's up to people to be actual adults about their actions in relation to said advice. You can take it or leave it.

The World is full of people not qualified in a specific thing giving advice as such. Drowning in them actually.

Here in this country we have a simpleton Blindboy boatclub taking people for a ride with a bag on his head giving 'advice' on mental health but what qualifications does he have in it?. 0

Doesn't stop Tubs creaming his pants describing him as 'voice of a generation' and having him on to discuss mental health issues every few weeks even.

Same goes for Bressie and all these other 'mental health gurus'. Haven't even a level 5 qualification in it but I doubt you whinge about them?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,308 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You can share advice on whatever you want why do you need specific qualifications in that exact thing?.

It's up to people to be actual adults about their actions in relation to said advice. You can take it or leave it.

The World is full of people not qualified in a specific thing giving advice as such. Drowning in them actually.

Here in this country we have a simpleton Blindboy boatclub taking people for a ride with a bag on his head giving 'advice' on mental health but what qualifications does he have in it?. 0

Doesn't stop Tubs creaming his pants describing him as 'voice of a generation' and having him on to discuss mental health issues every few weeks even.

Same goes for Bressie and all these other 'mental health gurus'. Haven't even a level 5 qualification in it but I doubt you whinge about them?

are they pushing fake cures on people?

are they pushing fake cures on people?

Yes they are,

Blindboy infamously said 'feminism is what depressed young men need' biggest load of nonsense and snake oil ever. :rolleyes:;)

and what part of do you not get?.

Yes they are,

Blindboy infamously said 'feminism is what depressed young men need' biggest load of nonsense and snake oil ever. :rolleyes:;)

and what part of do you not get?.

and how is blindboy profiting from that? oh wait, he isn't. But somehow you dont have a problem with people profiting from selling fake cures.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

BTW
    Can we maybe keep this on coronavirus instead of all the deflection of on autism?

Always deflection instead of debating the topic, because you can't.

Lol, we've been asking repeatedly for people to present a coherent conspiracy theory about coronavirus.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Lol, we've been asking repeatedly for people to present a coherent conspiracy theory about coronavirus.

has the Jim Corr nonsense been posted yet?

and how is blindboy profiting from that? oh wait, he isn't. But somehow you dont have a problem with people profiting from selling fake cures.
    Well it's ok if they make money off fake cures, as long as they're already rich from a deal with a pharmaceutical company like Johnson and Johnson.
    That's completely trustworthy.

But what do I know. I should keep an open mind and trust this guy when he says his cure all bleach works.

You really don't follow things through.

Of course Blindboy profits off it, he knows his audience are incredibly vacuous millennial liberal types. The more he can appeal to them the more they buy his dumb books and attend his ego masturbation podcasts.

He most certainly does profit from it indeed makes a living from it!.

Again.

I really don't get how you don't understand the above.

If someone wants to pay money for supposed cures why would I have a problem with it??. For a start it's none of my business.
    They are adults making their own decisions!. They can burn their money if they so wish!. Again none of my business, so why would I have problem with it?.

You really don't follow things through.

Of course Blindboy profits off it, he knows his audience are incredibly vacuous millennial liberal types. The more he can appeal to them the more they buy his dumb books and attend his ego masturbation podcasts.

He most certainly does profit from it indeed makes a living from it!.

Again.

I really don't get how you don't understand the above.

If someone wants to pay money for supposed cures why would I have a problem with it??. For a start it's none of my business.
    They are adults making their own decisions!. They can burn their money if they so wish!. Again none of my business, so why would I have problem with it?.

When somebody poses as a doctor who claims that a cure works then some people tend to believe it. Guillible idiots mainly but even they deserve protection from charlatans pedding fake cures and using fake claims of efficacy. Clearly you dont have a problem with it as you dont have a problem with people making fake claims.

When somebody poses as a doctor who claims that a cure works then some people tend to believe it. Guillible idiots mainly but even they deserve protection from charlatans pedding fake cures and using fake claims of efficacy. Clearly you dont have a problem with it as you dont have a problem with people making fake claims.

I'm saying it's none of my business or yours, what grown adults do with their money.

I really don't understand how you can't grasp that position it's a very simple one to have.

Also your lies are really really pathetic.

Despite all his claims, Clive de Carle has never said he's a doctor. Not once!.

if he has show me please, references and citations please.

• Advertisement

I'm saying it's none of my business or yours, what grown adults do with their money.

I really don't understand how you can't grasp that position it's a very simple one to have.

It is the business of all of us when people are committing fraud, which is exactly what these people selling fake cures are doing.

So to confirm, if he is selling fake cures based on false claims, you have no issue with this and he should be allowed to continue undisturbed?

It is the business of all of us when people are committing fraud, which is exactly what these people selling fake cures are doing.

The guy lying through his teeth is concerned with fraud. :rolleyes:

Somehow I doubt your nobility concerning fraud; to me it's meaningless virtue signalling as you simply don't like the man.

You trying to stop people defrauding the elderly with phishing and banking scams and so on?. Of course not.

It's all to appear virtuous to your boardsie mates, I see through it.
    Stevie Wonder would.

In relation to your claims.

Again please document and offer citation where Clive de Carle said he is a doctor please or is that more of your lies?.

The guy lying through his teeth is concerned with fraud. :rolleyes:

Somehow I doubt your nobility concerning fraud; to me it's meaningless virtue signalling as you simply don't like the man.

You trying to stop people defrauding the elderly with phishing and banking scams and so on?. Of course not.

It's all to appear virtuous to your boardsie mates, I see through it.
    Stevie Wonder would.

In relation to your claims.

Again please document and offer citation where Clive de Carle said he is a doctor please or is that more of your lies?.

the man is selling fake cures and you dont care. You really belong in CT. Have you considered self-isolating? i've heard that you can get it through your computer so perhaps you should turn that off.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,619 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Banks will profiter off this.

Still waiting for an answer on this one......

the man is selling fake cures and you dont care. You really belong in CT. Have you considered self-isolating? i've heard that you can get it through your computer so perhaps you should turn that off.

Yes I'm sure you care so much though hows your support groups for people going?. I have to say though your phoney concern and incredibly self indulgent aren't I noble virtue signalling, though isn't as tedious as your lies.

(Get it from computer?. You're screwed so pal. You spend 24/7 on boards.ie;))

You still haven't answered.

If he isn't a doctor, why is he offering medical treatment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

The Nal wrote: »
    Still waiting for an answer on this one......
    Those Goldman-Sucks lads didn't seem to fair too badly from the 2008 global recession. More state bail-outs, than a shed full of hay needing bails to be bailed out.

As we move quickly and globally to a cashless world, even a move e.g. from 0.01% to 0.02% surcharge on each tap, is a whole-lotta-money into the bank.

Those Goldman-Sucks lads didn't seem to fair too badly from the 2008 global recession. More state bail-outs, than a shed full of hay needing bails to be bailed out.

As we move quickly and globally to a cashless world, even a move e.g. from 0.01% to 0.02% surcharge on each tap, is a whole-lotta-money into the bank.

Wow how specific!

Heres something specific, you know, actual facts. Hard data.

Goldman Sachs Net Worth 2006-2019

Capture.png

Goldman Sachs’ Top Line Likely To Shrink $1.6 Billion In 2019

How many banks failed? How many of "the rich" and how many "bankers" lost all their money. Countless examples.

As for this virus, you do know that trading on US stock exchanges halted the other morning after a 7% drip and investors are putting their money into government bonds instead?

Its quite clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

• Site Banned Posts: 33 Doctor Shipman

Has Clive De Carle ever said he was Doctor?

• Advertisement

Wow how specific!
    Wow take a look at that bounce back, on the chart, how'd that happen? Government monies???

gJLGH4j.png

At board level, at Senior Director level, doubt you'd find a single one of GS fallen upon hard times, instead they dined out on the crash.
    Bonus payments? No problem, let the good times roll!

A bank closing it's retail units, and letting go of a few thousand worker bees and minions is nothing to the bank.
    To you it's either black or white, never shades of grey. Don't take up chess, eh?

Temporary stock price blip? Followed by state aid.
    A golden opportunity to buy back, or load on extra stock.
    Leemans crashing? Great, more to grab for the Sachs.

Even today some states and players are happy to sit back and enjoy the oil do 48hr negative 22%, it's simply a matter of strategic perspective.

'Restructuring' simply alludes to cutting off some skin, to keep the fat cats fat.
    You don't even have to look to NYSE/DJ.

The Irish banks were bailed out by the people, the banks didn't bail out the people getting their new very short fiscal haircuts.

Has Clive De Carle ever said he was Doctor?

As far as I'm aware no never

Just ohnonotgmail just lying through his teeth.

I'm surprised, if Clive is so full of crap like these guys assume why the need to make lies up and then ignore my request for him to back up his nonsense claim.He's obviously seen it, guy lives on this forum basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Goldman have atms now.

Ipso wrote: »
    Goldman have atms now.
    More than they had last year? No increased fees for usage?
    'Cause that's exactly what all the other banks are doing.

Then there's closures: AIB leaving rural post-offices often called "a death knell for their communities". Or across the water: Wales has topped the UK table for bank closures - losing 43% of ... of its banks, while in Scotland 38% have shut and Northern Ireland 29% (2019).
    ...Anyway, away from you banker's love in /

What's the story with the aul COVID19?

Germany announced yesterday for it's citizens to expect 60-70% population penetration.
    Has any other cold/flu had such a massive single season spread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

Ipso wrote: »
    Goldman have atms now.

Every country is borrowing billions and billions to alleviate "the Corona Virus" impact on their economies banks are making hay in this crisis without a doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Amazing that all the riots and protests in Hong Kong have stopped..

Don't think it is intentional, ...however 'if' e.g. you wanted to 'design' a perfect virus,
    - to take out the weak and/or old on every country (65% penetration*), then have it leave as quick (mid-summer) as it arrived, this is the one.
    *Possible Wave2 in November for the other 35% that missed out on it the 1st time.

Oh, then also be assured of widespread novel vaccinations Spring 2021.

Every country is borrowing billions and billions to alleviate "the Corona Virus" impact on their economies banks are making hay in this crisis without a doubt.

lol FFS

HSBC are cutting 35,000 jobs. I&C Bank of China, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BOA, Wells Fargo, Citi etc, all down massively at the moment. Theres no liquidity in the market. Huge uncertainty. Some are refusing trades as of today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭str8talkingguy

lol FFS

HSBC are cutting 35,000 jobs. I&C Bank of China, JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BOA, Wells Fargo, Citi etc, all down massively at the moment. Theres no liquidity in the market. Huge uncertainty. Some are refusing trades as of today.

You think cutting jobs costs them money at the top?If they cut jobs,its so they can continue growing,there is more and more automation every day so jobs are going to be going anyway.

You are definitely naive if you think banks lose,the banks at the top never lose,its the one sure thing thats been ever present throughout history.The banks always come out smelling of roses,depressions recessions banks keep growing.

Sometimes short term losses for long term gains,common in business.

• Advertisement

You are definitely naive if you think banks lose,the banks at the top never lose,its the one sure thing thats been ever present throughout history.The banks always come out smelling of roses,depressions recessions banks keep growing.

Have a read of this please.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_U.S._bank_failures

Advertisement