Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Shuhada Davitt

Ipso wrote: »
    And there it is

there is what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭ka2

That 5G (that really only [ The Nial ] you have mentioned) is a silly thing to refer to, even then not sure what you're trying to imply.

It (5G) gives you faster internet that is all, nothing else, lol!
    What else do you in particular think it does?
    The 5G stuff makes me laugh to be honest. 60 GHz wouldn’t do much, if anything, at the transmit power of a phone; you’re hardly going to get TV transmitter power levels out of a phone battery! So you’d need to get up to petahertz or exahertz (proper ionising radiation) before this would be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

5G has been proven to have significant impact on the human immuno systems.
    it has been proven to show the same "symptoms" in people as the flu does. sweating, fever, headaches, etc.
    it has been shown to alter RNA on some level, which in turn is said to lead to cancers and extremely ill health.

they claim that 5G is within the safe "radio waves" level that 4g, 3g and 2g were within, however it is theorised that maybe that isnt the case, considering it can make people sick. it is theorised that 5G is actually within the MICROWAVE levels. meaning, the more you are exposed to it, the more you're being fried with all these symptoms.

the fact is, you dont know that it doesnt do that. you dont know any truths, nor do i - but this is the CT forum, where it's encouraged to think outside the box and to literally talk about the alternative theories on topics.

even if the theory SEEMS off the wall - the more off the wall something seems to somebody makes me believe that the person who believes it's a bizarre theory simply has a closed mind, and has been brainwashed into swallowing any oul sh!te from the media and are weak enough to feel social pressure to conform to the normal narratives in society.

it's a bleak world when one cannot even speak of conspiracy theories on a conspiracy theories forum without somebody coming on and, not even trying to debunk the theory, but just trying to pooh-pooh it for no reason.

if you dont believe my theory above, then why not tell me why - you could even use some of your media "facts" and links to prove me wrong if you like.

Do tell.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Do tell.

nah. im not here to massage your ego and let you run away with trying to make a shambles of what i've posted, just so you can feel better about yourself and your compliance to the norm

i've said it already - i can't prove anything. it's a conspiracy theory ffs.

why do these people come on here asking for proof and evidence, when this is not the forum for that - its for THEORIES not facts.

nah. im not here to massage your ego and let you run away with trying to make a shambles of what i've posted, just so you can feel better about yourself and your compliance to the norm

i've said it already - i can't prove anything. it's a conspiracy theory ffs.

why do these people come on here asking for proof and evidence, when this is not the forum for that - its for THEORIES not facts.

You said it had been proven, that's a bit more than a theory, mate.

• Advertisement

Gintonious wrote: »
    You said it had been proven, that's a bit more than a theory, mate.

did i say that i personally proved it? no.

like what do you actually get out of coming onto CT forum only to try and disprove the theories raised? if you dont believe the theory that's fine, but this is the only place on Boards where you dont get banned for posting theories, so to allow this level of shutting down of the discussion of theories is ridiculous.

the CT forum is not a place for demanding "prove it" or "link?"

what dont you understand about "THeories"???

what is a theory -? a fiction or a fact that hasnt been proven???

PAL/Buddy/Mate/Lad etc...

did i say that i personally proved it? no.

like what do you actually get out of coming onto CT forum only to try and disprove the theories raised? if you dont believe the theory that's fine, but this is the only place on Boards where you dont get banned for posting theories, so to allow this level of shutting down of the discussion of theories is ridiculous.

the CT forum is not a place for demanding "prove it" or "link?"

what dont you understand about "THeories"???

what is a theory -? a fiction or a fact that hasnt been proven???

PAL/Buddy/Mate/Lad etc...

Most theories (at least in the scientific world) come with a degree (small or large) of proof in other to fuel that belief. You said that 5G was proven to cause health issues, if that claim is also a theory then it't not proven then, is it? So you could well be using another unproven theory that is made up to then fuel another one that is made up.

If that is the case, as you were. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

What are you on about?

Randomly talking about The Spanish flu being downplayed?

The Spanish Flu is completely different, it occured during a major world conflict, one where a lot of the world's countries retracted the freedom of press due to the war. This secrecy allowed it to go unreported. Spain, being neutral, broke the news, hence we get the name Spanish Flu.

It also happened at a time when global transport was relatively slow, medical knowledge was limited.

It is entirely different, no one has forgot about the Spanish Flu, because it killed such a large number.
    What are you randomly talking on about?

You've either quoted this out of context, from another thread, skewed it, or there has been a threads merge performed by someone else.

COVID is very similar in some aspect to the Spanish Flu, it started under-reported in a huge city, both have no direct primary treatment nor natural immunity. Modern transport, shows this is already spreading faster, further and better i.e. It could be easily as bad (perhaps worse) it will not be forgotten anytime soon, until at least wave 2 occurs in Autumn.

ka2 wrote: »
    The 5G stuff makes me laugh to be honest. 60 GHz wouldn’t do much, if anything, at the transmit power of a phone; you’re hardly going to get TV transmitter power levels out of a phone battery! So you’d need to get up to petahertz or exahertz (proper ionising radiation) before this would be an issue.

It's also nothing to do with the title of this 'Cornovirus' thread.

Aside from some folks displaying electrosmog hypersensitivity, it won't make birds fall out of the sky, or set peoples hair alight. Hopefully (then again we won't know for about 10/20yrs), and after all the various bat flus etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

Apologies if this has been put up before but I just read it and found it interesting. An interview with Robert David Steele..

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/445094/Interview-A-Counterintelligence-Perspective-on-the-Wuhan-Virus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Tired Gardener

What are you randomly talking on about?

You've either quoted this out of context, from another thread, skewed it, or there has been a threads merge performed by someone else.

COVID is very similar in some aspect to the Spanish Flu, it started under-reported in a huge city, both have no direct primary treatment nor natural immunity. Modern transport, shows this is already spreading faster, further and better i.e. It could be easily as bad (perhaps worse) it will not be forgotten anytime soon, until at least wave 2 occurs in Autumn.

It was my reply to your reply in this very thread... a mere couple of pages ago. How can you not remember this? If you want to refresh your memory, go back and read the older posts in this thread.

It was my reply to your reply in this very thread... a mere couple of pages ago. How can you not remember this? If you want to refresh your memory, go back and read the older posts in this thread.

Most likely the result of a thread merge (it's all gone wuflu on boards).

Anyhoe, it would indeed be important to consider the SpanishFlu with this one, most experts forecast it to peak early summer in Europe (doubling each week until then), to die down for a while then a 2nd wave to appear later in the year (same as the Spanish).

The 2nd wave may be the same impact as the 1st, or it may mutate with unknown consequences. Modern air travel multiplies the spread potential, compared to 1918-19.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,537 ✭✭✭ldy4mxonucwsq6

Modern air travel multiplies the spread potential, compared to 1918-19.

Modern day hygiene and medication will hopefully also counter that spread compared to 1918 pandemic.

Overcrowding in camps and hospitals, poor hygiene, malnourishment, lack of medicine and antibiotics all contributed to how devastating the Spanish flu was.

A lot died from secondary bacterial infections which would not happen on the same level today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Modern day hygiene and medication will hopefully also counter that spread compared to 1918 pandemic.

Overcrowding in camps and hospitals, poor hygiene, malnourishment, lack of medicine and antibiotics all contributed to how devastating the Spanish flu was.

A lot died from secondary bacterial infections which would not happen on the same level today.

Spanish flu caused a great overreaction of the immune system in many. Today we could combat this with steroids however COVID-19 does not do this to the immune system.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

Come on! Its not true. I think it was a planned thing to overcome world population. Haven't you watched 2019 Hollywood movies? Like World War Z and many other were about the end of the world. According to experts, it will come again and again each year and don't think it is easy to make a vaccine. By the way, latest reports are saying that corona's rate in China is declining but in other countries, it is increasing.

In addition to bat theory, in the beginning, some experts were also considering it as a bio-attack on China.

Yes treatment would be better (secondary only).
    But there is no practical 'direct treatment' for 'novel' viruses.

However spread would be far, far worse, 12-16 hours in an enclosed plane isn't uncommon. 30mins (double recommended) in plubic transport also.

Today's folks are also more inactive, obese and laden with everything from diabetic1/2, high blood pressure, junk foods and so on.

Read someone Quantas only upgraded (one) of their planes to 'medical grade' air filtration when doing a special scheduled wuhan extraction, to their Aussie Island.

.I think it was a planned thing to overcome world population.
    If so, you can thank Greta for banging on about global warming every day.

Also can someone check if the old boy that crashed his Landrover is still alive and well? The younger ones all seem very nice, fairly normal indeed. But the old chap can be a bit cranky e.g.:
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1250395/prince-philip-latest-coronavirus-uk-royal-family-news-Prince-Philip-quotes-jokes-virus

LVCQv5H.png

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

I don't think it was part of the joke. By the way, intelligence agencies of the world have more info over this issue as compared to medical experts.

If it is not planned then how Bill Gates can predict in 2018? See this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10814760/bill-gates-predicted-coronavirus-simulation-33-million-die/

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Shane12

Yes treatment would be better (secondary only).
    But there is no practical 'direct treatment' for 'novel' viruses.

However spread would be far, far worse, 12-16 hours in an enclosed plane isn't uncommon. 30mins (double recommended) in plubic transport also.

Today's folks are also more inactive, obese and laden with everything from diabetic1/2, high blood pressure, junk foods and so on.

Read someone Quantas only upgraded (one) of their planes to 'medical grade' air filtration when doing a special scheduled wuhan extraction, to their Aussie Island.

Type 1 Diabetes is not caused by obesity, at least do some research before posting.

Shane12 wrote: »
    Type 1 Diabetes is not caused by obesity, at least do some research before posting.
    Was just listing general conditions at risk (obesity was an complementary example, not singluar causation to all and every form of bad health).

Outside of the WW1, many folks had access to organic, fresh, local produce. There was no dial-up takeaway fat/salty/sugary foods. A realative of mine lived way past 100, had some chickens and a garden full of veggies back then.
    Many might well have been healthier, than todays folks.

• Advertisement

If it is not planned then how Bill Gates can predict in 2018? See this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10814760/bill-gates-predicted-coronavirus-simulation-33-million-die/
    "Bill Gates, warned a conference hosted by the Massachusetts Medical Society that a pandemic was likely soon" "The pretend disease broke out in China".

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10814760/bill-gates-predicted-coronavirus-simulation-33-million-die/

Eerily accurate (simulation) also, for
    Month 1, 25k (China).
    Month 6: 32m, worldwide.

His biggest interest, outside of charity, of his appears to be d2020.org

Which assists (technology) in Digital IDs, including validating vaccine take up (One project of this, can tell with a quick (but unique) biometric scan if you've had the vaccine or not).

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Bird flu? What are you even on about, there was no 'birdy flu' here lol.

Swine flu was very minor, knew a couple of people that had it and brushed it off quick enough. This latest one is pretty nasty by all accounts.

As regards nano chips, this has only very recently become available and even popular in some places (in sweden, in cashless shops, some folks biohack themselves with chips to speed up their shopping times).

Only discovered : id2020. https://id2020.org/alliance - after a quick google, (of which BG's MSoft are founders), along with others, .e.g Rockerfolks.

It's fairly vague, but does lean towards (enhanced), new, persistant and biometric IDs. They also partner with a vaccine program. It states clearly on their website they aim to ID 1.5bn people, in the developing world, but not until 2030, so no rush as such.
    Yes, people suggested similar conspiracy theories as this one when things like swine flu and bird flu were in the news.
    They also claimed that the previous outbreak was only minor and that the current one would be worse and result in chipping/martial law etc.

I don't think your conspiracy theory will be any more accurate

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Don't forget that the biggest conflict in humanity's history (to date) had just taken place and there was mass movement of people . It was the absolute worst time for such a thing to strike

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Hoop66

not sure even if Bill still works for them

Again, if you're "not sure" about such widely reported and easily verifiable information re: Mr Gates, perhaps formulating conspiracy theories about him isn't for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭Titclamp

People prefer to be fooled than be told that they've been fooled.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

5G has been proven to have significant impact on the human immuno systems.
    it has been proven to show the same "symptoms" in people as the flu does. sweating, fever, headaches, etc.
    it has been shown to alter RNA on some level, which in turn is said to lead to cancers and extremely ill health.

they claim that 5G is within the safe "radio waves" level that 4g, 3g and 2g were within, however it is theorised that maybe that isnt the case, considering it can make people sick. it is theorised that 5G is actually within the MICROWAVE levels. meaning, the more you are exposed to it, the more you're being fried with all these symptoms.

the fact is, you dont know that it doesnt do that. you dont know any truths, nor do i - but this is the CT forum, where it's encouraged to think outside the box and to literally talk about the alternative theories on topics.

even if the theory SEEMS off the wall - the more off the wall something seems to somebody makes me believe that the person who believes it's a bizarre theory simply has a closed mind, and has been brainwashed into swallowing any oul sh!te from the media and are weak enough to feel social pressure to conform to the normal narratives in society.

it's a bleak world when one cannot even speak of conspiracy theories on a conspiracy theories forum without somebody coming on and, not even trying to debunk the theory, but just trying to pooh-pooh it for no reason.

if you dont believe my theory above, then why not tell me why - you could even use some of your media "facts" and links to prove me wrong if you like.

Interesting twitter feed here, this guy has been ahead of the game with the corona virus from the beginning, touches on 5g also.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LokiJulianus

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Another interesting thread from the 31st Jan on 4chan

How did he know Italy was going to be hit?

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/241674007

"Remember, the most optimistic prediction at this point is 60,000 people are going to get killed in the next few months. It's highly infectious with an R6, probable chance of further mutations, infectious during the prodromal phase, and it's airborne. The only reason you're not already seeing thousands of people confirmed outside of China yet is because the incubation period but believe me the WHO is already talking about how "problematic" modeling the Chinese response in Western countries is going to be, and the first country they want to try it out in is Italy. If it begins a large outbreak in a major Italian city they want to work through the Italian authorities and world health organizations to begin locking down Italian cities in a vain attempt to slow down the spread at least until they can develop and distribute vaccines, which btw is where you need to start investing"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

The outbreak could have started anywhere in Europe in one of the main countries. Italy, France, Germany, UK, Spain. They all have massive touristic appeal and business connections to China. It's not a chance that these countries are now seeing the biggest increase in infected people in Europe after Italy. It's the dynamics of people moving around that makes one country more vulnerable than another one

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Yes, people suggested similar conspiracy theories ....
    They also claimed that the previous outbreak was only minor and that the current one would be worse and result in chipping/martial law etc.
    Some people, somewhere else, at some time in the past may well have done, ah who knows, not aware of these claims, as much as you appear to be.

Digital persistant biometric IDs aren't planned for completion until 2030, so no great rush anyway for id2020.

Not sure about your suggesiton for 'martial law etc', maybe you've been reading too many tabloid papers?
    e.g. that outline plans across the water for additional forces to be brought in when the cops there all get this flu.
    You may get a curfew or two, that's about it.
    Hoop66 wrote: »
    Again, if you're "not sure" about such widely reported and easily verifiable information re: Mr Gates, perhaps formulating conspiracy theories about him isn't for you?
    Maybe he's doing two jobs at the same time, while doing the 'Foundation' work. If you think he's the current CEO of MSoft, perhaps reality isn't for you. A board member or something perhaps, which is more of a passive role.

Advertisement