Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coronavirus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,635 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Yes but the hysteria driven media don't want facts like that out.

Media cares not for truth.

Just sales/advertising/sensationalism and hysteria. Keeps them rolling it in despite actually giving people any actual 'real' news as such.

Globalists. Dont forget globalists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭LessOutragePlz

So did the Irish government release it to kill off a few thousand elderly citizens to deal with the pensions time bomb?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,971 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Looks like the virus might have been invented by the banks. AIB start charging for contactless payments and on the same day advice is given to use contactless payments to help stop the spread of the virus.

Coincidence? I think not :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Looks like the virus might have been invented by the banks. AIB start charging for contactless payments and on the same day advice is given to use contactless payments to help stop the spread of the virus.

And spread by 5G, and whose name begins with G: Gretta. And she's funded by Soros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Ipso wrote: »
    And spread by 5G, and whose name begins with G: Gretta. And she's funded by Soros.
    More realistically wireless transactions are keenly promoted by id2020.org.
    Who's aim for 2030 included all payments to be carried out with the wave of the right forearm/hand and a quick scan of the eyeball, no need for actual real money.

5G is cool stuff (in moderation), fast internet be like: whoohoo!

Gretta, ah the apparently universally widely loved and well received lady.
    However ask the average JoeDoe on the street, and he might suggest she should get back to school. Also, can't be cheap jet-setting around the world, wonder if there's a bit of money coming in from somewhere?

We can only hope she didn't pester the billionaires at the recent Davos, complaining about too many resources being used, by too many mouthbreathers (not exactly those words, but might the elite wealthy hold a lesser view of the average Joe or Jane, ah who knows for sure).

What's the deal with certain types always name dropping some Soro guy?
    Fantasy, inspiration?
    {Paging... paging... {DJ & KM}... paging paging}
    No real idea what he does exactly, only that he's fairly ugly looking shyster.
    Maybe am presuming wrong and he saves kittens from trees and pens poems of peace in his spare time.

Zoro: now he was cool, had a horse and everything.
    Roll the theme tune!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

Sleeper12 wrote: »

Despite your post being mocking (yawn as usual no one is discussing points/issues brought up) but what you wrote is true. Banks will profiter off this. Everything is exploited to make money off us "consumers".

To the big boys running this World you a member of the profane. The gormless mindless consumer not even given consideration.
    These guys dont even bother with politics.
    Its beneath them.

Mock you may but I laugh at those who believe the multi billionaire tech moguls and banking families of this World care about us.
    Same folk think Facebook is all about "friends" and connecting the World not realizing or even condidering you tell them every facet of your private life for free so they can advertise overpriced slave made crap 24/7 to you on your phone. Usually some ragged hobo obscenley priced junk wore by a "edgy celeb" (think Billie Eilish type bimbo) made in factories by children in Pakistan. Same factories at the top owned by more billionaire "fashion designers".

Yes these people deeply cherish us eh!.

Despite your post being mocking (yawn as usual no one is discussing points/issues brought up) but what you wrote is true. Banks will profiter off this.

How? Explain please.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,820 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Despite your post being mocking (yawn as usual no one is discussing points/issues brought up) but what you wrote is true. Banks will profiter off this. Everything is exploited to make money off us "consumers".

To the big boys running this World you a member of the profane. The gormless mindless consumer not even given consideration.
    Its beneath them.

Mock you may but I laugh at those who believe the multi billionaire tech moguls and banking families of this World care about us.
    Same folk think Facebook is all about "friends" and connecting the World not realizing or even condidering you tell them every facet of your private life for free so they can advertise overpriced slave made crap 24/7 to you on your phone. Usually some ragged hobo obscenley priced junk wore by a "edgy celeb" (think Billie Eilish type bimbo) made in factories by children in Pakistan. Same factories at the top owned by more billionaire "fashion designers".

Yes these people deeply cherish us eh!.

Not sure what the Corona virus conspiracy is here?

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Not sure what the Corona virus conspiracy is here?

I havent seen one on the thread yet. The post above is just garden variety bleating.

The Nal wrote: »
    I havent seen one on the thread yet. The post above is just garden variety bleating.

Bleating or you too narrow minded to discuss anything outside of what The Sun and RTE tell you?.

As I posed two videos of one by Clive de Carle on the previous page.
    I dont agree with him on everything but I do agree I will refuse any mandatory vaccine.
    Only God knows what will be in them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Bleating or you too narrow minded to discuss anything outside of what The Sun and RTE tell you?.

I dont agree with him on everything but I do agree I will refuse any mandatory vaccine.

A charlatan that sells bleach as a cure for autism and various other types of snake oil. Of course he is an anti vaxxer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Just had a vision of an excited red face lad rubbing his hands together, leaning forward, double expresso at hand, looking for some juicy, really juicy COVID19 gossip featuring their wallposter villans, lol!

Sorry, but afraid there isn't any (as of yet). There is however real important context and advantages that something like this virus now presents.

Asymmetrical opportunities, expansion and furthering of (already) set out 'plans'. Plans of a longer-term nature, not for today, not tommorow or even next year. (Ideally 2030).

There is no doubt this pandemic (accidential, freak or otherwise, it really does not matter) - helps spear those plans forward with greater gusto.

So you are anti-vaccination in general?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

When you see Chinese people handling meat with no gloves. It not crazy to think one of the animals transferred the virus to a human.

There no evidence the elites intentionally spread the virus to harm the world. Will Rich people make money from making a vaccine and selling it of course, still that not normal.

jh79 wrote: »
    A charlatan that sells bleach as a cure for autism and various other types of snake oil. Of course he is an anti vaxxer.

Sells his bleach for his autism?.
    What ya on about.

Anti vaxxer. That the new politically correct 1984 contumely term for any one who God forbid ASKS what is actually in the injections they are putting into bodies and babies bodies?.

Lets pour scorn with immature lazy labels together. Boody tin foil hat anti vaxxers!
    How dare they right!. Imagine the nerve to ask what you are injecting into you body. Crazy folk. Its all goodness and rainbows dont they know!.

Sells his bleach for his autism?.
    What ya on about.

Anti vaxxer. That the new politically correct 1984 contumely term for any one who God forbid ASKS what is actually in the injections they are putting into bodies and babies bodies?.

Lets pour scorn with immature lazy labels together. Boody tin foil hat anti vaxxers!
    How dare they right!. Imagine the nerve to ask what you are injecting into you body. Crazy folk. Its all goodness and rainbows dont they know!.

He promoted Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) as a cure for autism. It's basically bleach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

Its beneath them.

George Carlin! The world same as 90s and is now in 2020.

He promoted Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) as a cure for autism. It's basically bleach.

Looked up some prices online, wow, not cheap diluted bleach either. Someone is making an absolute killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Nope not a chance. I'm not sure how it started but the elites are firm firm believers in never wasting a crisis. Many parts of the World will be martial law run hellholes soon let's see what's already happening

Event's cancelled
    Quarantines (fines and prison for those who don't)
    Travel Restrictions
    Forced Medical Procedures (Mandatory Vaccines)
    Food Shortages
    Panic and fear in the public
    People scanned/frisked/asked for passport in Italy
    An end to privacy (people's passports checked, names, where you going to where you coming from etc in Italy, thermal scanning)

One must remember this stuff people laughed about when researchers brought it up years ago.

It truly is astonishing people aren't questioning this, it shows how truly dumbed down people have become.

Clive de Carle's take on it is interesting.

Many will poo poo such claims but anyone with any sort of independent mind understands those billionaires that run the World do not care about us at all at all at all at all under any circumstances.

Wailt until they bring out some vaccine with God only know's whats in it and make in mandatory!.

Remember people thought thalidomide was perfectly safe simply because they were told it was!.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignornace- Einstein
    Again people made all these exact same claims for swine flu, bird flu, SARs, Ebola...
    They also claimed that that time was different from the previous time and this was really when it was going to happen.

And likewise we have folks like this Clive de Carle who profit from spreading conspiracy theories.

Same stuff, just repeated.

King Mob wrote: »
    And likewise we have folks like this Clive de Carle who profit from spreading conspiracy theories.

Profiting from encouraging people to literally drink bleach. Conspiracy theories are one thing, dangerous medical pseudo-science is another.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭05eaftqbrs9jlh

Speaking of snake oil - according to a journalist at the HSE press briefing earlier, CBD manufacturers have tried to sell their products as a preventative. I haven't seen any evidence of this in Ireland though, so I'd imagine that was just wholesale smearing of the industry as it's currently an easy (poorly regulated) target.

This Cork doctor on Prime Time is saying that we are not going about our contact tracing aggressively enough. He also describes how asymptomatic infected people can also spread the virus and strongly recommends following the actions of China, even at this early stage, if we are to contain Covid-19.

Earlier in the show, Corinne Sadlier, Head of Acute Medicine and Infectious Diseases in CUH (where there is widespread community transmission) said that we are not detecting spread in the community because our trading parameters are not adequate. Of course we won't detect for community transmission if we only test those coming from affected areas and those who are immediate close contacts. Thing about that. It's a complete oxymoron which can only lead to circular outcomes of no detected cases of community transmission.

I'm blue in the face from saying that the only two detected cases of community transmission were in Cork hospitals where patients presented as acute and they HAD to test them for coronavirus because their symptoms matched and they were in critical states. These people would NOT be recommended for testing under current HSE policy.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FergalBowers/status/1237447726331281408
    Fergal Bowers highlights that HSE is insisting that hospitals and nursing homes lift visiting restrictions because they 'acted unilaterally'.

It's not outside the realms of possibility that they're allowing people to visit the elderly as a way of getting them infected so they don't have to pay their pensions. An unprecedented decrease in population, with poorer subsections of society likely to be especially hard-hit, will, in the long-term, be likely to solve a lot of the socioeconomic problems they failed so hard at when they were in government. Now they're an essentially unelected autocratic government driving decisions which will have life or death ramifications on an electorate who recently showed them they really didn't want them in power.

It's fncked.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Profiting from encouraging people to literally drink bleach. Conspiracy theories are one thing, dangerous medical pseudo-science is another.
    "Wake up sheeple! Stop listening to the mainstream media and scientists. They're just trying to profit and trick you. Instead listen to this rando who is literally making money by selling you drinkable bleach as a miracle cure all."

King Mob wrote: »
    "Wake up sheeple! Stop listening to the mainstream media and scientists. They're just trying to profit and trick you. Instead listen to this rando who is literally making money by selling you drinkable bleach as a miracle cure all."

But it's not bleach.

Chlorine dioxide is basically what it is. The theory being it cleanses the water of a water based organism of disease, pathogens.

Scietntifically

ClO2- Chrlorine dioxide

NaClO- Household bleach.

So scientifically different things, even if they were the same bleach is used in literally thousands of times more concentrate.

So different things, used for different purposes, used in different concentrate.

Clearly you are lying!.

Anyway chlorine dioxide has never killed anyone, not one reported case.

Booze, fags paracetamol kills thousands every day.

You take more dangerous substances every single day!. Fact

The difference between us truth interested folk and 'sheeple' as you like to call them is we actually research and read stuff. You folk buy everything from The Sun newspaper as gospel.

Clive de Carle is a lot more educated than you and he's not right on everything no one is but at least us folk can use discernment and agree with people on somethings and not others.

So even though I'm not into the MMS stuff my mind is open enough to read up what it is and see chlorine dioxide is scientifically different to bleach. Took me 2 minutes, two minutes you too narrow minded to bother with.

You read one article in the Daily Mail or The Sun and take it as gospel.
    You dismiss someone entirely as you don't believe them on one thing, the height of ignorance.

BTW
    Can we maybe keep this on coronavirus instead of all the deflection of on autism?

Always deflection instead of debating the topic, because you can't.

But it's not bleach.

Chlorine dioxide is basically what it is. The theory being it cleanses the water of a water based organism of disease, pathogens.

Scietntifically

ClO2- Chrlorine dioxide

NaClO- Household bleach.

So scientifically different things, even if they were the same bleach is used in literally thousands of times more concentrate.

So different things, used for different purposes, used in different concentrate.

Clearly you are lying!.

The difference between us truth interested folk and 'sheeple' as you like to call them is we actually research and read stuff. You folk buy everything from The Sun newspaper as gospel.

Clive de Carle is a lot more educated than you and he's not right on everything no one is but at least us folk can use discernment and agree with people on somethings and not others.

So even though I'm not into the MMS stuff my mind is open enough to read up what it is and see chlorine dioxide is scientifically different to bleach. Took me 2 minutes, two minutes you too narrow minded to bother with.

You dismiss someone entirely as you don't believe them on one thing, the height of ignorance.

BTW
    Can we maybe keep this on coronavirus instead of all the deflection of on autism?

Chlorine Dioxide is a gas that when dissolved in water produces the chlorite ion.

NaClO- Household bleach is a salt that when dissolved in water produces the chlorite ion.

The worm like structures that charlatans like him claim is the pathogens being killed are actually linings of the intestine being removed by the bleach.

They administer the bleach as an enema.

What qualifications has he got?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

But it's not bleach.

Scietntifically

ClO2- Chrlorine dioxide

NaClO- Household bleach.

Clearly you are lying!.

BTW

clearly your scientific education is not as good as you think. Bleach is a generic term. NaCIO is not the only substance that can be described as a bleach. NaCIO just happens to be the most commonly used in the home. ClO2 when dissolved in water is used as an industrial bleach.

Despite your post being mocking (yawn as usual no one is discussing points/issues brought up) but what you wrote is true. Banks will profiter off this.
    How? Explain please.

source.gif

What qualifications has he got?

In ophthalmic optics.

If he is lining his pockets so what?. Are you giving him money? Why do you care?.

People must think he has good knowledge as his talk in Waterford last year attracted a massive crowd with no advertising; many parents who simply want an alternative to the mainstream view of medicine was part of larger event but was surprised just how many folk came to see him speak only, many many parents very dubious of vaccines, parents of very healthy children I may add!.

Anyways he's already completely minted from a company he sold previously to Johnson and Johnson.

I never understood this thing people are doing it for the money as You could write on the back of a postage stamp the names of people making good money from conspiratorial research. 10 times easier to just to keep a normal job.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,320 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

In ophthalmic optics.

If he is lining his pockets so what?. Are you giving him money? Why do you care?.

People must think he has good knowledge as his talk in Waterford last year attracted a massive crowd with no advertising; many parents who simply want an alternative to the mainstream view of medicine was part of larger event but was surprised just how many folk came to see him speak only, many many parents very dubious of vaccines, parents of very healthy children I may add!.

Anyways he's already completely minted from a company he sold previously to Johnson and Johnson.

I never understood this thing people are doing it for the money as You could write on the back of a postage stamp the names of people making good money from conspiratorial research. 10 times easier to just to keep a normal job.

so how does that qualify him to give advice on anything not eye related?

• Advertisement

There no evidence the elites intentionally spread the virus to harm the world. Will Rich people make money from making a vaccine and selling it of course, still that not normal.

"Elites", "rich people". lol. What a tiny insular world view.

But again, how are these "rich people" going to make money? There is no vaccine. These "rich people" have already lost fortunes in the last week in the markets are taking their money out of the markets and putting them into more secure low yield government bonds.

Advertisement