Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

A 'kid' would know that disrespecting his elders in that callous way would draw fire.
    I would say if FG are sensible at all, this guy is gone. He clearly has no filter.
    That young Donovan chap seems to be the same though, mind you. 'Will say anything when ris'...as they say around here.

Are Sinn Fein sensible? Should Violent Anne go?

She is a politician, just been voted in and is all over Facebook insulting people

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Runaways wrote: »
    Young far right ghouls with delusions of grandeur and power
    Thankfully it will come to nothing
    Theylll each end up Managing a local centra if my experience of them is any guide

You clearly know no one in YOUNG FG , so ,if you think they will end up in Centra .Mummy n daddy will take care of that

What’s wrong with MANAGING Centra stores ? Or Dunne’s or Tesco .three of the biggest grocery and retail outlets in the country . Can’t be all managing Brown Thomas ,ya know

Business n management degree students have to start somewhere . All three, including McDonalds ,Circle K and Aldi have excellent career paths for staff ,even for initially unskilled shelf stacker who is willing to go on courses ..... laughable that welfare claimant SF supporters would turn their nose down on posts like that .

My my , have Shinners gone all bourgeois on everyone ? Suppose it’s a big leap from being on the barred list for many of their scoobies

Still is vastly better than what most council estate riff raff Shinners end up doing ... (I would acknowledge they are cleaning up their act now, college ,wow ,even they are in on the pointless arts degrees too like the rest ) Still, we can always remember good old Pearse Doherty pretending to have got his engineers degree (not the worst of them mind you )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Is his Twitter still down?

Seems to be locked up.

Facebook account removed too.

LinkedIn account (also deleted) details include:
    Andrew Ralph is an APA qualified Banker at AIB, a County Meath Peace Commissioner, a member of the U.S Embassy Young Leaders Council 2018-2020 and a BA (Hons) & MA (Hons) graduate of DCU & UCD respectively - at the age of 23, he has previously worked for a global NGO in the United States, in the corridors of Leinster

The kid can probably kiss that all goodbye now as I don't believe a lot of them institutes will want him associated with them in any shape or form now.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,337 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    Are Sinn Fein sensible? Should Violent Anne go?

She is a politician, just been voted in and is all over Facebook insulting people

Why are you talking about SF on a FG thread?

As it happens I think she should go. I have a whole list of politicians across the political spectrum that should go. Even foreign ones.

[PHP][/PHP]
    Sso easily rattled

Rattled, you are not remotely intelligent enough to get anywhere near it ! Don’t flatter yourself. This is what you do in all SF threads, and once again, you go running rather than engaging .

Spitting home truths is not being rattled. I assure you, I am laughing at you. Once again, running away

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

You clearly know no one in YOUNG FG , so ,if you think they will end up in Centra .Mummy n daddy will take care of that

What’s wrong with MANAGING Centra stores ? Or Dunne’s or Tesco .three of the biggest grocery and retail outlets in the country . Can’t be all managing Brown Thomas ,ya know

Business n management degree students have to start somewhere . All three, including McDonalds ,Circle K and Aldi have excellent career paths for staff ,even for initially unskilled shelf stacker who is willing to go on courses ..... laughable that welfare claimant SF supporters would turn their nose down on posts like that .

My my , have Shinners gone all bourgeois on everyone ? Suppose it’s a big leap from being on the barred list for many of their scoobies

Still is vastly better than what most council estate riff raff Shinners end up doing ... (I would acknowledge they are cleaning up their act now, college ,wow ,even they are in on the pointless arts degrees too like the rest ) Still, we can always remember good old Pearse Doherty pretending to have got his engineers degree (not the worst of them mind you )

The account name changes but the script remains the same

Upbraids poster for looking down his nose at people at start of post, does it him/herself by end of post.

Quicker reveal of hypocrisy than Leo's food parcel gaff. :)

The account name changes but the script remains the same

Account change ? How and who do you claim I was before that ? Wild allegation ,that surprise surprise has nothing to doe with what was said . Goal post shifting and you running away .. I know Shinners are Big on that . Name the accounts ,if you are so certain and then report it to the Moderators .

Go on !

And when you are proven to be talking utter drivel, again, you can then apologise before everyone here

Pathetic Shinner tactics ,and not for the first time that you have done it to others ,and failed

[PHP][/PHP]

Rattled, you are not remotely intelligent enough to get anywhere near it ! Don’t flatter yourself. This is what you do in all SF threads, and once again, you go running rather than engaging .

Spitting home truths is not being rattled. I assure you, I am laughing at you. Once again, running away

Whatever gets you through

I wouldn’t be so insecure as you to get my jollies and validation Being a hard man **** bag of the Internet but you do you

Upbraids poster for looking down his nose at people at start of post, does it him/herself by end of post.

Told you there was a script

• Advertisement

McMurphy wrote: »
    Seems to be locked up.

Facebook account removed too.

LinkedIn account (also deleted) details include:

The kid can probably kiss that all goodbye now as I don't believe a lot of them institutes will want him associated with them in any shape or form now.

I have no idea what sort of person would think it’s ok to copy and paste a person LinkedIn account onto a public forum.....

Shinners are scum though, it’s a totally natural thing to do with apologists for bank robbers, murderers and terrorists . Big big difference !

Just rather hilarious that so called “workers” party people would get sniffy at a management position in a super market . Rather funny in fact ,if there was actually much substance to his original claim about Where young FG lads and gals end up

I have no idea what sort of person would think it’s ok to copy and paste a person LinkedIn account onto a public forum.....

He (Andrew Ralph) posted that on his public LinkedIn account.

Did you think that one through before you posted it?

Shinners are scum though, it’s a totally natural thing to do with apologists for bank robbers, murderers and terrorists . Big big difference !

Just rather hilarious that so called “workers” party people would get sniffy at a management position in a super market . Rather funny in fact ,if there was actually much substance to his original claim about Where young FG lads and gals end up

I didn't think somebody calling an entire party 'scum', or people who live in council estates 'riff raff' would have any issue with a generalisation.

Carry on Randy...you are moderately entertaining on a lazy Saturday morning...don't make me spill my OJ though!

Whatever gets you through

I wouldn’t be so insecure as you to get my jollies and validation Being a hard man **** bag of the Internet but you do you

Nothing hard man about spitting home truths, son!

You clearly need a dictionary ,using words that you don’t know the meaning too is not clever. Neither is making claims that have zero basis , but that is actually you all over ,and I’m not remotely near the top of the que of other posters pointing that out in these two long running SF themed threads (yes, this thread is suppose to be about FG ,but then you and the rest of the cumann joined )

I ain’t looking for validation from anyone. You don’t see too many posts from me thanking others for coming to their rescue either eg Francie Brady n you .

Run away, like you always do !

I didn't think somebody calling an entire party 'scum', or people who live in council estates 'riff raff' would have any issue with a generalisation.

Carry on Randy...you are moderately entertaining on a lazy Saturday morning...don't make me spill my OJ though!

There’s no generalisation to the fact that Sinn Fein is the party of scum bags . It’s well known fact. And so long as we are paying for the lifestyle choices spoof many of their cohorts in the council estates, they ought to know their betters and stay in their lane

There’s no generalisation to the fact that Sinn Fein is the party of scum bags . It’s well known fact

It is also well known that somebody aiming for Taoiseach and ending up managing a Centra in his local village would be a bit of a career disappointment. Perfect metaphor I would have thought for someone who likes cliches, like yourself.

He (Andrew Ralph) posted that on his public LinkedIn account.

Did you think that one through before you posted it?

So? you googled and then went to copy and paste it and stuck it on here....

That's all on you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

There’s no generalisation to the fact that Sinn Fein is the party of scum bags . It’s well known fact. And so long as we are paying for the lifestyle choices spoof many of their cohorts in the council estates, they ought to know their betters and stay in their lane

This is the last sting of a dying wasp kind of comment. Lovely to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

That's all on you

He publicised himself. Have to take the good with the bad. Oh well!

• Advertisement

The last few posts are a good example.

Sinn Fein supporters seem to have no issue with publishing details of a person on a website just because they have an association with a party. Not a politician or a councillor. Just an association. When challenged they see no issue with it and instead double down getting more personal information.

FF/FG/Labour/Greens supporters don't and wouldn't do it. Yes they discuss the politicians and councillors but wouldn't see fit to pick random people out for "trial by social media"

That's the difference.....

Nothing hard man about spitting home truths, son!

You clearly need a dictionary ,using words that you don’t know the meaning too is not clever. Neither is making claims that have zero basis , but that is actually you all over ,and I’m not remotely near the top of the que of other posters pointing that out in these two long running SF themed threads (yes, this thread is suppose to be about FG ,but then you and the rest of the cumann joined )

I ain’t looking for validation from anyone. You don’t see too many posts from me thanking others for coming to their rescue either eg Francie Brady n you .
    F
    Run away, like you always do !

This is gas:)

smurgen wrote: »
    He publicised himself. Have to take the good with the bad. Oh well!

So what are you accusing him of that you feel it is upon yourself and your buddies to publish his details around the internet?

What is he guilty of?

That's all on you

Top tip I'll share with you for free, don't post things in a public forum or site if you have any reservations with that content being viewed by the public. Mr Ralph posted that stuff voluntarily on his public widely accessible social media accounts, there's nothing wrong whatsoever with me or anyone else viewing it, he put it there to be viewed after all - "that's the point".

That includes his academic achievements, his association with various institutes, and his brainfart tweet about sacrificing the elderly so that he and his chums could go out and play.

You are well and truly out of your depth.

Get some self awareness please.

It is also well known that somebody aiming for Taoiseach and ending up managing a Centra in his local village would be a bit of a career disappointment. Perfect metaphor I would have thought for someone who likes cliches, like yourself.

Well, that just shows what you know about business. Absolutely nothing ! Not to mention that the likes of Centra etc are franchise chains too Ie employers, owners of that branch

Career disappointment ? The salary may suggest otherwise . Beats being in welfare or falsifying education history, cough, Pearse Doherty and is pretend engineering degree

You think business degree holders with notions of management land into big banks, investment companies or even set up their own stores on their their job ? Really ? Many of them start low somewhere first and climb the ladder .

Sure, young Albert Reynolds started off with a few bacon factories, cat food factories and running dance halls ....hardly school of Economics London, but he did alright for himself ...

Sure Jarry ,was apparently a humble bar man and made a **** load of money writing fairy tale books

How many teachers have been leaders n Taoiseach ?

Disappointment to whom ? Ya, maybe FG sort ,with their lawyers accountants etc but...ya gotta start somewhere

The last few posts are a good example.

Sinn Fein supporters seem to have no issue with publishing details of a person on a website just because they have an association with a party. Not a politician or a councillor. Just an association. When challenged they see no issue with it and instead double down getting more personal information.

FF/FG/Labour/Greens supporters don't and wouldn't do it. Yes they discuss the politicians and councillors but wouldn't see fit to pick random people out for "trial by social media"

That's the difference.....

Photo's of Mary Lou's house have been posted here...keep up.

Linked In IS a 'Public Forum'.

Photo's of Mary Lou's house have been posted here...keep up.

Linked In IS a 'Public Forum'.

Keep up, read the post.

The bit I mentioned about politicians and councillors.

Also I have no idea about Mary Lou house, no interest either but she is a politician. Different, 100% different, to someone who is just a member of a party.

smurgen wrote: »
    This is the last sting of a dying wasp kind of comment. Lovely to see.

Far from the last sting . Far from dying either , always trust Shinners to self implode .

Well, that just shows what you know about business. Absolutely nothing ! Not to mention that the likes of Centra etc are franchise chains too Ie employers, owners of that branch

Career disappointment ? The salary may suggest otherwise . Beats being in welfare

You think business degree holders with notions of management land into big banks, investment companies or even set up their own stores on their their job ? Really ? Many of them start low somewhere first and climb the ladder .

Sure, young Albert Reynolds started off with a few bacon factories, cat food factories and running dance halls ....hardly school of Economics London, but he did alright for himself ...

Sure Jarry ,was apparently a humble bar man and made a **** load of money writing fairy tale books

How many teachers have been leaders n Taoiseach ?

Disappointment to whom ? Ya, maybe FG sort ,with their lawyers accountants etc but...ya gotta start somewhere

Aims for Taoiseach...ends up managing a shop?

Which bit are you struggling with in the metaphor? Nothing wrong with either career...but they are totally different.

• Advertisement

Top tip I'll share with you for free, don't post things in a public forum or site if you have any reservations with that content being viewed by the public. Mr Ralph posted that stuff voluntarily on his public widely accessible social media accounts, there's nothing wrong whatsoever with me or anyone else viewing it, he put it there to be viewed after all - "that's the point".

That includes his academic achievements, his association with various institutes, and his brainfart tweet about sacrificing the elderly so that he and his chums could go out and play.

You are well and truly out of your depth.

Get some self awareness please.

You keep accusing people of been out of depth. I 100% agree I am if all you can do is try to bully someone on the internet. I personally would never sink myself to those levels and anyone I would associate would never either

So you think you are fully entitled to publish his details on boards? why can you tell me?

Linkedin is used a job searching and communication site. People use it as a online CV. Seems you might not be aware of what it is used for.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement