Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

McMurphy wrote: »
    I'm lost now. What 16year old information?

By the way did you ever clarify why you don't like Andrew Ralph? Surely there's a good reason?

As per Francie he has no issue with sharing information of young people on the internet.
    Redgirl82 wrote: »
    So you think it is ok to share details, personal details of people around the internet because they are a member of a clearly defined young section of the party?
    Yes, absolutely.

• Registered Users Posts: 67,337 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

As per Francie he has no issue with sharing information of young people on the internet.

You still haven't told us what is wrong with sharing freely given info on the internet.

This is illogical strawmanning.....no 16 year olds have been mentioned here (only by you)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Andrew Ralph (whom we had been discussing) is not 16 years of age. You are just trying to put words into people's mouths after yet another badly laid out argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

Andrew Ralph (whom we had been discussing) is not 16 years of age. You are just trying to put words into people's mouths after yet another badly laid out argument.

These lads take the biscuit. They will discuss the personal lives of the lower class non stop, every grubby details will be dragged out yet when one of their closed make a very public booboo and their very public platforms are looked into it's Maude Flanders's levels of hyperbole.

• Advertisement

If you are not altering the info. I still see nothing wrong posting it on a site like this even if they are 16.
    The person has voluntarily put the info online.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

I got a warning for questioning the posters motives yet the poster has been rewording the same question on repeat all day and refusing to respond to any questions asked of it so tread carefully

The FG aAccounts all seem to use the same script and the same lame insults

It’s bizarre And so obviously transparent

smurgen wrote: »
    These lads take the biscuit. They will discuss the personal lives of the lower class non stop, every grubby details will be dragged out yet when one of their closed make a very public booboo and their very public platforms are looked into it's Maude Flanders's levels of hyperbole.

Could you please point me to my posts to show an example of the above?

I never claimed he was. If you could point me to the post in which I did?

I never claimed he was. If you could point me to the post in which I did?

Who is the 16year old were you referring to then?

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,757 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Runaways wrote: »
    You just got threadbanned for the sameDisingenuous posting style.

He’s a FG member. It has everything to do with them
    Ehhh Follow your Own self appointed mod rules we only talk about FG in here
    Sso easily rattled
    The account name changes but the script remains the same
    Whatever gets you through

I wouldn’t be so insecure as you to get my jollies and validation Being a hard man **** bag of the Internet but you do you
    This thread has sadly descended into parody
    But I’m sure that’s the intent behind certain posters contributions
    Mods??
    And you claim to know so much yet refused to answer questions and keep snapping at people Almost like you’re being attacked personally which is very odd because you’re not unless your Andrew Or one of his FG social media team colleagues
    So you know when their social media team was disbanded but you don’t know what a vulture fund is and you don’t know how to use Google apparently that’s very interesting
    I got a warning for questioning the posters motives yet the poster has been rewording the same question on repeat all day and refusing to respond to any questions asked of it so tread carefully

Do not post in this thread again

Looks like the families of nursing home deaths are starting to ask questions. I cannot believe they have yet to be given information as to the circumstances regarding their relative's deaths.

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1138740/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Looks like the families of nursing home deaths are starting to ask questions. I cannot believe they have yet to be given information as to the circumstances regarding their relative's deaths.

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1138740/

He has become a great orator, the man to listen to and guide our Govt and us, no doubt an expert and good at his job.
    But if you want to take the biscuit when it comes to transparency and admittance of fallibility, Dr Holohan can compete with the best of them there too.

Anniversary of the Dublin and Monaghan bombings today. Any sign of Leo Vardkar and FG giving closure to the families and victim's?

https://twitter.com/ElizaTM1541/status/1261928515668250625?s=19

Anniversary of the Dublin and Monaghan bombings today. Any sign of Leo Vardkar and FG giving closure to the families and victim's?

https://twitter.com/ElizaTM1541/status/1261928515668250625?s=19

It was never going to be a FG government that put pressure on to find out who was involved in this, anyway. They allowed the British to bury the files for another 80 years with barely a whimper of protest.
    I was 3 or 4 minutes away from the Monaghan bombing that day, having just been at the centre of where the bomb was left, getting chips after a school swimming trip.
    Like Bloody Sunday, the relatives of the dead won't give up though.
    What responsible governments should be doing is facilitating a truth process where all players and participants sit down in a transparent process and tell the truth about what was done.
    'Let the truth fall where it may', as I. Paisley used say.

It was never going to be a FG government that put pressure on to find out who was involved in this, anyway. They allowed the British to bury the files for another 80 years with barely a whimper of protest.
    I was 3 or 4 minutes away from the Monaghan bombing that day, having just been at the centre of where the bomb was left, getting chips after a school swimming trip.
    Like Bloody Sunday, the relatives of the dead won't give up though.
    What responsible governments should be doing is facilitating a truth process where all players and participants sit down in a transparent process and tell the truth about what was done.
    'Let the truth fall where it may', as I. Paisley used say.

I forgot, victims are only called out and used at election time and dropped shortly afterwards. Silly me.

Orchestrated or real?
    There has been a major escalation in the row between Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil over election planning.

Fine Gael has issued a statement saying the issue has damaged the government formation talks process, and that Leo Varadkar will now contact Micheál Martin on the matter.

RTÉ News understands that the two will meet tomorrow, and that the meeting was arranged on Friday.

The statement said the Constitution and the law are clear on this and elections, by-elections and referenda must happen within defined timeframes once vacancies arise.

https://www.rte.ie/news/politics/2020/0517/1138920-politics-government-talks/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Martin has done some sort of rotating Taoisech deal, playing games with the grassroots go optics, Greens promised tanaiste and possibly Finance?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

It's just Barry Cowen, again! Sounds like planning to me and it's not as if they are mad busy in some departments.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

What, and all the Shinnerbots don't do any of these things?

By the way, have Sinn Féin got rid of David Cullinane for his appalling actions after the General Election singing 'RA songs?

Thought not. When we see the Shinners match their rhetoric about other parties with how they deal with their own members, and stop the double standards, it might be much easier to take the obsession with Andrew Ralph's comments seriously.

(For what it's worth, and avoidance of doubt, I most certainly do not condone what Andrew Ralph said, and if he has been thrown out of FG, then that is good news - it's what grown up parties do when their members make such crass and insensitive comments.)

• Advertisement

By the way, have Sinn Féin got rid of David Cullinane for his appalling actions after the General Election singing 'RA songs?

Thought not. When we see the Shinners match their rhetoric about other parties with how they deal with their own members, and stop the double standards, it might be much easier to take the obsession with Andrew Ralph's comments seriously.

(For what it's worth, and avoidance of doubt, I most certainly do not condone what Andrew Ralph said, and if he has been thrown out of FG, then that is good news - it's what grown up parties do when their members make such crass and insensitive comments.)

I see Andrew got the Sunday papers on his case (quoting all his LinkedIN details too) and he had to apologise...might have been better to do that when he was taking down his tweet.

I forgot, victims are only called out and used at election time and dropped shortly afterwards. Silly me.

Wasnt that the bloodiest day in troubles,and they let main suspects walk away (they know,who they are,where they stayed,who drove em back over border)

Though i remember the cousins got stopped and searched and harrassed near the monument by special branch.as they stopped to pay respect in 1998 for waterfords first match in decades in croker

It’s been pointed out a few times by myself and I’m sure other that the famous FG media team was shut down in 2018

At the moment only one party are hiring and have advertisements for media people across all platforms, Facebook etc. I won’t mention the party

In terms of comments, well Sinn Fein have Cullinane and Violet Anne seems to go off on one every few days. Both are politician and are currently been paid by the state.

Now as I posted I do not support the comments made the other day but he is not a politician, he is not even a councillor. He has a link to FG and that’s it. It looks like some people have different standard for Parties.

It’s all over now, I have no idea if he is thrown out of FG, not really anyone business is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

It’s been pointed out a few times by myself and I’m sure other that the famous FG media team was shut down in 2018

At the moment only one party are hiring and have advertisements for media people across all platforms, Facebook etc. I won’t mention the party

In terms of comments, well Sinn Fein have Cullinane and Violet Anne seems to go off on one every few days. Both are politician and are currently been paid by the state.

Now as I posted I do not support the comments made the other day but he is not a politician, he is not even a councillor. He has a link to FG and that’s it. It looks like some people have different standard for Parties.

It’s all over now, I have no idea if he is thrown out of FG, not really anyone business is it?

He is representative of the FG party, elitist , cruel and vulgar.

I see Andrew got the Sunday papers on his case (quoting all his LinkedIN details too) and he had to apologise...might have been better to do that when he was taking down his tweet.

What's that Francie?

Are you telling me some media outlets took Andrew Ralph's publicly available information from the LinkedIn website and reproduced it in their Sunday papers without Andrews permission:eek:?

Jesus wept.

What's that Francie?

Are you telling me some media outlets took Andrew Ralph's publicly available information from the LinkedIn website and reproduced it in their Sunday papers without Andrews permission:eek:?

Jesus wept.

At least he will have all that mullah from suing them. :)

He is representative of the FG party, elitist , cruel and vulgar.

Just because you are a member of a party doesn’t mean you are a representative for that party. Anyone can pay and become a member. It’s only when you are promoted to a position in the party you become a representative.

So what are Cullinane and Violet Anne then?

They are actually politicians and representatives of a party?

So what are Cullinane and Violet Anne then?

They are actually politicians and representatives of a party?

David cullinane is a damn good politian and likely best in south east region

You may not like his personal views,and he has apoligosed for any offence caused......(your really going to have to get onboard with notion,people view things differently than you)

.but this deosnt detract from him tearing it up in the public accounts committee the last 5 years,exposing corruption and waste of public money at every turn,cutting through bullsh1t and giving shysters who waste our tax money,the scrutiny and respect they deserve

• Registered Users Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭markodaly

David cullinane is a damn good politian and likely best in south east region

You may not like his personal views,and he has apoligosed for any offence caused......(your really going to have to get onboard with notion,people view things differently than you)

.but this deosnt detract from him tearing it up in the public accounts committee the last 5 years,exposing corruption and waste of public money at every turn,cutting through bullsh1t and giving shysters who waste our tax money,the scrutiny and respect they deserve

He did what now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭satguy

This FG / FF / GP shotgun marriage is not going well,, cracks are already starting to appear ..

https://www.thejournal.ie/government-formation-talks-6-5101142-May2020/

I still say,, it won't happen,, FF will look across the table and just see FG+ as the GP are really just FG on bikes. ( Shane Ross X 12 )..
    I still say that FF will be part of our next government, but will have replaced MM to get where they really want to be.

If it takes another GE,, so be it,, FG will be reduced to 21 seats and the Greens down to 6.
    SF will run two candidates in places where they topped the poll,, this will give them +8 maybe +9

FG and GP losses shared by FF and IND.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement