Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

markodaly wrote: »
    So we are reduced to debate by Meme's.

Lovely.

Better than the sameRobotic talking point FG script constantly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Mortelaro

You should write to the IT with your accusations and then click a stopwatch to see how long it takes for the registered letter from the accused lawyers to arrive

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Jees your man Ralph got some going over on twitter yesterday.

Take a look at these search results: https://twitter.com/search?q=Andrew%20Ralph&s=09

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,015 ✭✭✭✭James Brown

McMurphy wrote: »

Take a look at these search results: https://twitter.com/search?q=Andrew%20Ralph&s=09

I see he used the right wing no defence defence:

People who complain about 'A' are the same as people who say 'X' and 'X' is bad.
    Therefore anyone saying 'A' is bad.

A= writing off elderly deaths as acceptable.
    X = Trolling the suicide of Caroline Flack.

We see it all the time. The cur should step down. I think his Twitter is closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,131 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

That's a segment on the Late Late for him talking about how he was bullied and the death threats etc etc. Preferably near an election. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

That's a segment on the Late Late for him talking about how he was bullied and the death threats etc etc. Preferably near an election. :)

All his social media gone. LinkedIn Facebook etc. Tells you how toxic his views were perceived. The doubling down was even worse.

smurgen wrote: »
    All his social media gone. LinkedIn Facebook etc. Tells you how toxic his views were perceived. The doubling down was even worse.

He had some connection with fairyhouse race track as well, might hurt them too if it ever gets back to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭The Golden Miller

He had some connection with fairyhouse race track as well, might hurt them too if it ever gets back to normal.

Darkness into light. Meals on wheels for elderly too. Go figure

Reading through some of his previous im now convinced the FG crowd are all given the same script

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,958 ✭✭✭✭Shefwedfan

satguy wrote: »
    FG have just relaxed the non resident tax laws,, they now say that because Aer Lingus are not flying,, "you know who" can hang around a bit longer.
    Even if he does have his own jet,, So me thinks there must be a big state contract in the offer soon.

I wonder how the FF and GP members of this new government cabinet will feel if they are asked to leave the room. With that said,, I still hope that this FG / FF/ GP ,, abomination does not get off the ground.

BTW,, has the gig to put in the new ESB meters been handed out yet ?

How many times have you posted about the smart meters and how many times have you been told those contracts got awarded ages ago?????

• Advertisement

Just listened to this weeks Irish Times inside politics podcast

Government formation talks really aren’t going the way FG want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

I don't like him but really at best he is a kid, how is this political? maybe he is in FG as a junior member but that's it.

He is not a councillor or politician so why is this been discussed?

He made a mistake. At least he got off his ass and done some work in the community. Got bus stops moved after girl got stabbed etc. What have you lot ever done in your lives?

Runaways wrote: »
    Your man’s tweet is Hardly shocking
    This is FG were talking about

If you think that’s bad have you even heard of young Fine Gael ?

They are the very hard right we are Appalled by when we look over in America And they’re on their way up here within a few years

But tell us again how Sinn Fein are the bogeymen

So what is this based on?

What exactly is Young Fine Gael and what do they do that is so scary?

Really is tin foil hat stuff here. I don't even like Fine Gael but this is hilarious. A group of men complaining about a couple of kids. Next you will be saying they are training them as "Children of the Corn"

Redgirl82 wrote: »
    So what is this based on?

What exactly is Young Fine Gael and what do they do that is so scary?

Really is tin foil hat stuff here. I don't even like Fine Gael but this is hilarious. A group of men complaining about a couple of kids. Next you will be saying they are training them as "Children of the Corn"

You should google them

Oh. Never mind

You should google them

Oh. Never mind

You mentioned them, so tell me what you know about them? what they do that is so scary?

I don't like him but really at best he is a kid, how is this political? maybe he is in FG as a junior member but that's it.

He is not a councillor or politician so why is this been discussed?

He made a mistake. At least he got off his ass and done some work in the community. Got bus stops moved after girl got stabbed etc.

You don't like him? Why not? I can't say I know the lad to form an opinion either way tbh.

Can I ask you why you think all whole twitter history has been wiped, and all other social media accounts have been deleted?

Seems fairly drastic measures for such an innocuous "mistake" tbh.
    What have you lot ever done in your lives?

Not suggested pensioners be sacrificed so I can go out and play with my friends would be up there with things I am most proud of.

Yourself?

You don't like him? Why not? I can't say I know the lad to form an opinion either way tbh.

Can I ask you why you think all whole twitter history has been wiped, and all other social media accounts have been deleted?

He isn't even a politicians and look at you lot talking about it.....foaming at the mouth about it. Very distasteful carry on

So I would expect he was bombarded and shut it down
    Not suggested pensioners be culled so I can go out and play with my friends would be up there with things I am most proud of.

Yourself?

So you have done nothing? I expected as much.

Why are you talking about a kid on a political forum? he is not a politician, isn't a councillor.

He isn't a politician? what has this got to do with FG?

You just got threadbanned for the sameDisingenuous posting style.

He’s a FG member. It has everything to do with them

• Advertisement

You just got threadbanned for the sameDisingenuous posting style.

He’s a FG member. It has everything to do with them

He is a member. Not a politician or a councillor.

Still waiting on the evils of Young FG?

He isn't even a politicians and look at your look talking about it.....foaming at the mouth about it.

So I would expect he was bombarded and shut it down

It was all over twitter yesterday, he's a member of Fine Gael youth wing, and this is a thread related to FG, I'm not "foaming at the mouth" over his comments, I didn't know the lad existed a few days ago. You "don't like him" though, and that's your prerogative, as I said though I don't know him.

So you have done nothing? I expected as much.
    Sorry, I thought you were joking when you asked me to name my life achievements on a public messaging board. I won't be doing that, sorry.
    Another productive days sitting in front of a computer?

I can see where this exchange is headed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

He's is Fine Gael. Pictures of his campaigning for Varadkar and lots of links scrubbed from Google. Not all mind.

http://www.votewithus.org/video/andrew-ralph/

smurgen wrote: »
    He's is Fine Gael. Pictures of his campaigning for Varadkar and lots of links scrubbed from Google. Not all mind.

http://www.votewithus.org/video/andrew-ralph/

I haven't said he isn't FG. Maybe read my posts

He is not a politician or a councillor. So why exactly should he be discussed on here?

Maybe answer that question.

It was all over twitter yesterday, he's a member of Fine Gael youth wing, and this is a thread related to FG, I'm not "foaming at the mouth" over his comments, I didn't know the lad existed a few days ago. You "don't like him" though, and that's your prerogative, as I said though I don't know him.

Sorry, I thought you were joking when you asked me to name my life achievements on a public messaging board. I won't be doing that, sorry.

I can see where this exchange is headed.

Grow up with youth wing comment.

Why are you talking about a kid on a public forum? his age he is only a kid.

I haven't said he isn't FG. Maybe read my posts

He is not a politician or a councillor. So why exactly should he be discussed on here?

Maybe answer that question.

Tbf he is an example of the support they attract,surely this is worthy of discussion?

I know we don’t like the term finer bot but this is a classic example of one of them trying to absolve FG of one of their members crimes and white wash it

Must be new and doesn’t know that won’t work here

I know we don’t like the term finer bot but this is a classic example of one of them trying to absolve FG of one of their members crimes and white wash it

Must be new and doesn’t know that won’t work here

What is so scary about Young FG?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭christy c

I think the SF fans might be considering having him as a running mate for Violet Anne next time?

• Advertisement

Grow up with youth wing comment.

Why are you talking about a kid on a public forum? his age he is only a kid.

What age is he?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement