Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG to just do nothing for the next 5 years.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Redgirl82

McMurphy wrote: »
    What age is he?

You're the one that seems to think it is ok to discuss him. You tell me?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Runaways

What age is he?

He is the Chairman of Fairyhouse racecourse apparentlySo he’s hardly a kid

Tbf he is an example of the support they attract,surely this is worthy of discussion?

Sinn Fein have a politician in Cavan who was married to a Garda killer.

So I wouldn't talk about support they attract.

Redgirl82 wrote: »

How do you know his age you seem familiar with him. strange that. can’t imagine why that might be

Sinn Fein have a politician in Cavan who was married to a Garda killer.

So I wouldn't talk about support they attract.

Ehhh Follow your Own self appointed mod rules we only talk about FG in here

• Advertisement

Runaways wrote: »
    He is the Chairman of Fairyhouse racecourse apparentlySo he’s hardly a kid

:rolleyes:

Chairman of the Darkness into Light Fairyhouse Racecourse. He helps arrange that every year. Is that also a sign of the support FG attract?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,933 ✭✭✭smurgen

:rolleyes:

Chairman of the Darkness into Light Fairyhouse Racecourse. He helps arrange that every year. Is that also a sign of the support FG attract?

Those are tick the box exercises to further the career. He was ticking along nicely until the mask slipped.now it's all social media deleted because he was told to.

smurgen wrote: »
    Those are tick the box exercises to further the career. He was ticking along nicely until the mask slipped.now it's all social media deleted because he was told to.

Clutching at straws now aren't we

So why are you talking about a kid on a political thread when he isn't a councillor or a politician?

Hes over 18,not a kid??

Why are you so keen to shut down discussion on this?

Why are you so keen to discuss a kid who is not a politician or a councillor?

I already posted at his age he is best described as a kid. Guess you missed that post.

Why am I shutting it down? have you seen the rate of suicide in young people. If he was a politician or a councillor. Off you go, foaming at the mouth. But he isn't, he is a kid who made a mistake and at this time probably thinks his World is over. "People" like you are a disgrace jumping on this to score petty points on a silly forum. Do you not think?

Well with that one tweet his political aspirations have been crushed by his own hands

I would venture a guess his membership of YFG is also cancelled

• Advertisement

Hmm....i dont even know chap personally...but he is among next generation of fg coming along (and i respect them.and sf for engageing with youth)....so surely its relatively relevent to this discussion??

If over 18....he is no longer a kid.....you can scream hes a child over and over,but you are factually incorrect here

Anyone old enough knows most men are kids till late 20's. So yes he is a kid.

Well with that one tweet his political aspirations have been crushed by his own hands

I would venture a guess his membership of YFG is also cancelled

I am not sure how many times I have asked, but what is so scary with Young FG?

You mentioned it so just want your opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Randy Archer

Grow up with youth wing comment.

Why are you talking about a kid on a public forum? his age he is only a kid.

He is 18 , he is an ADULT. He is a grass roots member of FG . It’s hardly a message that wouldn’t be shared with die hard FG members and politicians . Don’t see the issue with it or where he was wrong in what he said . He believes Sinn Fein /IRA are scum, and ? What’s wrong with that ? Not like he’s wrong . Least ya know where he stands in it (until he pussied out and backed off) ,like many in FG compared to Ff people

Meh, 18, he should be out drinking, smoking ,ridding ,sniffing glue... never made about young fogeys , least the Ff ogra was a bit of craic ..people just there for the ride and the drink lol .never really like any of them young people who tick off all the boxes that one ticks off to ensure a career in politics in the future

So when SF do it ,with Nordies and Yanks, it’s okay ?

Andrew is that you you’re a bit obvious

And he’s hardly going to be suicidal but even if he is he has Pieta house phone number

Although he is tarnished their reputation with that one tweet so I doubt they will continue the association with him

Andrew is that you you’re a bit obvious

And he’s hardly going to be suicidal but even if he is he has Pieta house phone number

Although he is tarnished their reputation with that one tweet so I doubt they will continue the association with him

What is so scary about Young FG?

So when SF do it ,with Nordies and Yanks, it’s okay ?

Ehhh sf are a political party In the north of Ireland It would be weird if they didn’t

Wouldn’t be throwing around the term scumbags if I were you
    Make a point worth engaging with And language like that isn’t worth engaging with

What is so scary about Young FG?

Young far right ghouls with delusions of grandeur and power
    Thankfully it will come to nothing
    Theylll each end up Managing a local centra if my experience of them is any guide

• Registered Users Posts: 67,313 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

Theylll each end up Managing a local centra if my experience of them is any guide

Is his Twitter still down?

Leo was in his late 30s when he sent that fanboy letter to Kylie so that will probably applies within your party maybe not in the real world though

This clown was advocating letting the old In care homes die

PFO if you’re going to defend that

• Advertisement

Ehhh sf are a political party In the north of Ireland It would be weird if they didn’t

Wouldn’t be throwing around the term scumbags if I were you
    Make a point worth engaging with And language like that isn’t worth engaging with

Northern Ireland, a foreign country (well, it’s a stretch to call it a country,but it’s foreign )

Even they slowly realised in 1997-2002 ,when they were developing in the South during that period , that it was a bad idea to be brining down their grass root Nordies to the south for canvassing ,many of whom ex prisoners, many of whom where rough looking . It pissed people right off be lectured at when they don’t pay taxes etc in this country. It was a huge unneeded distraction bringing down jail Birds and a fair bit of resentment grew in local SF cumanns in the South . Today, the likes of Michelle O’Neill has **** all business coming down here for conferences and photo shoots for policies and campaigns strictly related to Ireland (Brexit and Party Ard Fheis are different issues )

“Wouldn’t be throwing around the term scumbag, if I were you “

Lol, what ? What you gonna do ? run Off to the moderator and cry,again ? They are scumbags! Any one familiar with election counts at vote count centres are only too well aware of how they And their fan club behave

Don’t you come waffling about making points and engaging ,this very thread and the other SF /Covid thread , you have littered both with statements that you ran away from when points made about others didn’t suit and sought to get people banned . Leave it out

As for America , well we’re do we start.. team up with criminals in Boston for money for Semtex and guns .. painting to the typical idiot Yank with one twelfth Orish blood a green tinted image of Oreland to get their coin....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Hang on - you said he was only a kid.

I don't know what age he is, why are you getting so aggressive when I ask what age he is?

Define kid? What we talking here, 15? 17? 24?

Is his Twitter still down?

Seems to be
    This will probably be the last we hear of them unless he joins barratts National party

Matter Of time before they merge with FG If this is how their youth vote think

• Registered Users Posts: 67,313 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

I don't know what age he is, why are you getting so aggressive when I ask what age he is?

A 'kid' would know that disrespecting his elders in that callous way would draw fire.
    I would say if FG are sensible at all, this guy is gone. He clearly has no filter.
    That young Donovan chap seems to be the same though, mind you. 'Will say anything when ris'...as they say around here.

So you have no idea what they do?

Northern Ireland, a foreign country

Some in the Dail believe it's "overseas" too Randy.

Why are you talking about a kid or person or whatever you prefer if they are not a politician or a councillor?

You started to post, would you not have checked first any details about them?

Northern Ireland, a foreign country (well, it’s a stretch to call it a country,but it’s foreign )

Even they slowly realised in 1997-2002 ,when they were developing in the South during that period , that it was a bad idea to be brining down their grass root Nordies to the south for canvassing ,many of whom ex prisoners, many of whom where rough looking . It pissed people right off be lectured at when they don’t pay taxes etc in this country. It was a huge unneeded distraction bringing down jail Birds and a fair bit of resentment grew in local SF cumanns in the South . Today, the likes of Michelle O’Neill has **** all business coming down here for conferences and photo shoots for policies and campaigns strictly related to Ireland (Brexit and Party Ard Fheis are different issues )

“Wouldn’t be throwing around the term scumbag, if I were you “

Lol, what ? What you gonna do ? run Off to the moderator and cry,again ? They are scumbags! Any one familiar with election counts at vote count centres are only too well aware of how they And their fan club behave

Don’t you come waffling about making points and engaging ,this very thread and the other SF /Covid thread , you have littered both with statements that you ran away from when points made about others didn’t suit and sought to get people banned . Leave it out

As for America , well we’re do we start.. team up with criminals in Boston for money for Semtex and guns .. painting to the typical idiot Yank with one twelfth Orish blood a green tinted image of Oreland to get their coin....

Sso easily rattled

So you have no idea what they do?

I do

But I’m sure you’re a better place to inform us all what they do please Enlighten us

• Advertisement

Why are you talking about a kid or person or whatever you prefer if they are not a politician or a councillor?

You know why, you've asked me before and I already answered.

You however never return the same courtesy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement