Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭tomfoolery60

Tango One wrote: »
    I got the white screen on Monday and tried twice. The money was still pending in my account but looks like vodafone have taken the money. I received no order number or emails.

What's this white screen? I don't understand. I've an order pending but the order seemed to complete normally (e.g. received confirmation email immediately and got a confirmation on the web page after the CC payment went through). Is the white screen when you don't get a confirmation screen after payment?

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

I got the white screen on Monday and tried twice. The money was still pending in my account but looks like vodafone have taken the money. I received no order number or emails.

You actually received the phone??

What's this white screen? I don't understand. I've an order pending but the order seemed to complete normally (e.g. received confirmation email immediately and got a confirmation on the web page after the CC payment went through). Is the white screen when you don't get a confirmation screen after payment?

Yeh, when you put in payment and it looks like it all completes, you get a white screen and no email confirmation at all

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

zefer wrote: »
    You actually received the phone??

No phone or phones as it looking like now. I used the same details bar changing my card on the second attempt.

No phone or phones as it looking like now. I used the same details bar changing my card on the second attempt.

ah, sorry read that wrong. I'm in same boat, going to go into vodafone store again tomorrow to ask where my money is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

ah, sorry read that wrong. I'm in same boat, going to go into vodafone store again tomorrow to ask where my money is!

Store monkeys won’t do **** for you, most of the stores are franchises. Just contact customer care and be bullish.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Ordered mine last Friday. Arrived today.

Was bouncing between An Post depots since Sunday. Very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

When did you order?

Charlie wrote: »
    Store monkeys won’t do **** for you, most of the stores are franchises. Just contact customer care and be bullish.

I'd love to talk to customer care but because I don't have a vodafone number, I can't get through!!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

I'd love to talk to customer care but because I don't have a vodafone number, I can't get through!!
    try twitter or fb messenger

• Advertisement

Has anyone ordered one in last 24 hours and got a confirmation mail?

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

I ordered another white one on the 9th got whitescreened no email confirmation received...order was showing under tracking though...first was payment being processed...then order was being processed...then nothing...called in to vodafone today and they checked it up on the system and rang customer care...was out of stock apparently...so order cancelled and a refund on way...

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

To update on my own ordeal, ordered a simply black on 7th with 48 sim and all looked ok with confirmation email received but subsequently cancelled by Vodafone some 10hrs later under “order criteria limitations”. Tried again on 8th and ordered a simply white as only version in stock, again order looked good with confirmation email received but again order cancelled by Vodafone later that night under same “order criteria limitations”. Both orders were showing as pending on my credit card for a couple of days.

Ordered an Eir sim via a family member as despite multiple orders and email confirmations they aren’t sending me any. Tried again on 12th and ordered a simply white as again only version in stock, same details as previously except using Eir sim instead of 48 for porting. No issues with order and email confirmation received, order status showing as “your order is being processed” on Vodafone website and as of last night there was no record of it on Fónua.com website. However money taken from credit card last night and today order status is showing as “Despatched” on Fónua with subsequent AnPost tracking showing it in the Dublin 12 Parcel Hub as of 20:08 last night so hopeful of receiving it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭pawrick

Phone arrived Thursday, just testing it out and setting it up last night as it'll be a gift. Really surprised with how good the camera is. Portrait mode I think is far better than the same on my Oneplus 7pro. If only it had more storage I'd have gotten one for myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

Now coming up as €270 and the 3a XL is €420

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

Ordered a phone this morning and met the white screen.
    Money taken from account but no confirmation email.
    How long before funds are returned or confirmation that order went through?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭bliger

white screeners:
    it was already mentioned in this thread, if you ever bought anything from vf before you can use your old confirmation number to see your current order status
    https://www.vodafone.ie/df/assistance/track/

Rang Vodafone they said my first order was cancelled and second order was stuck. They then cancelled the second order and If I want to try again it might work. This feels like a slot machine

Rang Vodafone they said my first order was cancelled and second order was stuck. They then cancelled the second order and If I want to try again it might work. This feels like a slot machine

What number did you ring?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭funnyname

funnyname wrote: »
    Now coming up as €270 and the 3a XL is €420

Sorry seeing now the 3a is out of stock and that price for the 3aXL is before the ton discount so it's working out at €320.

• Advertisement

dan786 wrote: »
    What number did you ring?

1747 on my vodafone number. The IVR is painful to get through then schedule a call back

1747 on my vodafone number. The IVR is painful to get through then schedule a call back

Thanks, will need to find another way as dont have Vf number.

Ordered last night but got a white screen. They cant seem to find the order on live chat. Although I can see it using an old order number that their was order placed yesterday also. Payment was taken and processed. Not a pending payment.

Took a while to get it up on their system, had to guide them, order stuck and will be refunded.

I really need a white one before Xmas.

Has anyone managed to order one without getting a white screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭tomfoolery60

dan786 wrote: »
    Thanks, will need to find another way as dont have Vf number.

Ordered last night but got a white screen. They cant seem to find the order on live chat. Although I can see it using an old order number that their was order placed yesterday also. Payment was taken and processed. Not a pending payment.

Took a while to get it up on their system, had to guide them, order stuck and will be refunded.

I really need a white one before Xmas.

Has anyone managed to order one without getting a white screen?

Yes earlier in the week and it arrived today. I think white screen might have to do with the incorrect porting (e.g. 48 or one of those instead of Eir etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I tried there with a 3 sim and got an error message to say they're updating their site and to expect downtime.
    Money is pending in my bank, but no confirmation email.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Yes earlier in the week and it arrived today. I think white screen might have to do with the incorrect porting (e.g. 48 or one of those instead of Eir etc)

Several users have gotten the white screen with the EIR sim so I don't think its just Tesco and 48. Really think its luck of the draw at this point. Ones going on adverts in Dublin & cork for 240. If I was closer I just get them and save the hassle and frustration of dealing with the vodafone website

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

foxirl wrote: »
    Ones going on adverts in Dublin & cork for 240. If I was closer I just get them and save the hassle and frustration of dealing with the vodafone website

I've spent €50 on SIMs + credit!! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Italix

The_B_Man wrote: »
    I've spent €50 on SIMs + credit!! :o

Are you registering the sims before you purchase and port the number?

Feeling nuts but tried a third time, blank screen fixed got an order number this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Blank screen again this morning. No email. Another 180 locked on credit card!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭delynet

I had 2 blank screen attempts but it worked this morning. Confirmation number plus email

Advertisement