Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

1800 595 595. They'll need to transfer you.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

1800 595 595. They'll need to transfer you.

haha, that's the one i rang earlier and they transferred me to Customer service which needed a vodafone number and then hung up after 3 tries! This should be fun

edit: rang them again and they told me they couldnt transfer me and to go to a store! Ridiculous. Edit2: Went into shop and they couldnt be more unhelpful! Wait to see I was told pretty much

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭foxirl

Has anyone had a successful order in the last few days. After having 6 or 7 cancellations I think I'll have to give up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭flexcon

foxirl wrote: »
    Has anyone had a successful order in the last few days. After having 6 or 7 cancellations I think I'll have to give up.

working sugestion

Go to a different computer
    Use a different email address
    Use a different card

Try this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Have you been refunded for each of those. That’s nearly €1500 tied up in pending transactions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I have €540 tied up in it myself.
    One looks to have been taken, but I have no order number etc.
    Then I've 2 cancelled ones which are still pending.

Charlie wrote: »
    Have you been refunded for each of those. That’s nearly €1500 tied up in pending transactions

Most of it refunded. Have been trying for since Dec 2

flexcon wrote: »
    working sugestion

Go to a different computer
    Use a different email address
    Use a different card

Try this.

Have used my phone and 3 separate pcs. 6 different payment cards, 5 different Sims and several email addresses. Still no joy. Bought one on adverts but other half is still looking for one's
    Actually counted up and I have 12 cancellation emails. Just not ment to be. I'd nearly keep trying just to prove I can beat the system at this stage

Have used my phone and 3 separate pcs. 6 different payment cards, 5 different Sims and several email addresses. Still no joy. Bought one on adverts but other half is still looking for one's
    Actually counted up and I have 12 cancellation emails. Just not ment to be. I'd nearly keep trying just to prove I can beat the system at this stage

Each time did you get the ‘does not meet the criteria’ email and cancellation status or did you ever progress to ‘your order is processing’?

Each time did you get the ‘does not meet the criteria’ email and cancellation status or did you ever progress to ‘your order is processing’?

One is stuck on order processing since Sunday. No record of it on fonua though. The rest got the criteria email. Still don't know what that means though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

This comment was enough to convince me to stop trying tbh. And I've only had 2 cancellations, one of which was that weird blank screen. I don't have the patience.

One is stuck on order processing since Sunday. No record of it on fonua though. The rest got the criteria email. Still don't know what that means though.

I’ve tried twice. First one I never got to ‘order is processing’ and got the cancellation mail within an hour or two. Second attempt, using a different sim (Eir) I have progressed and appear stuck in ‘order is processing’. Also can’t see the order on Fonua’a online check.

Wondering if it’s worth contacting VF customer care to nudge it along, but also fear that may result in it getting nixed!

This comment was enough to convince me to stop trying tbh. And I've only had 2 cancellations, one of which was that weird blank screen. I don't have the patience.

I wish I'd had the same thoughts after 2 attempts.

I’ve tried twice. First one I never got to ‘order is processing’ and got the cancellation mail within an hour or two. Second attempt, using a different sim (Eir) I have progressed and appear stuck in ‘order is processing’. Also can’t see the order on Fonua’a online check.

Wondering if it’s worth contacting VF customer care to nudge it along, but also fear that may result in it getting nixed!
    If you do let us know how youb got on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

My most recent two orders got past the payment processing to the order processing, and that's where it stopped. It never registered on the Fonua systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Jasus, were the 5 sims from different providers? I had two orders cancelled at the weekend from 48months sims. Finally got an Eir sim delivery to a family member today as despite multiple request Eir aren't sending me one. Ordered again today so hopefully goes through now as suspect they're only accepting Eir and Three sims.

Jasus, were the 5 sims from different providers? I had two orders cancelled at the weekend from 48months sims. Finally got an Eir sim delivery to a family member today as despite multiple request Eir aren't sending me one. Ordered again today so hopefully goes through now as suspect they're only accepting Eir and Three sims.

Both Tesco and 48. You might be right in only accepting Eir and Three

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

Anyone order one in the last two days? Have they fixed the white screen issue. Need to order a white one.

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭zefer

dan786 wrote: »
    Anyone order one in the last two days? Have they fixed the white screen issue. Need to order a white one.

I got white screened on Tuesday, no email received.
    edit: just checked my bank account and the money has now been taken, yet I have had no email at all... Does that mean its gone through??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Both Tesco and 48. You might be right in only accepting Eir and Three

I got mine by porting from three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭micks_address

dont think they ever had stock of the white

They do for last 5-6 days.

They do for last 5-6 days.

is there any possibility of actually ordering a phone and getting it? i had three orders cancelled already a few weeks ago.. reluctant to try again

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭captainneutron

they did, got mine yesterday :D

is there any possibility of actually ordering a phone and getting it? i had three orders cancelled already a few weeks ago.. reluctant to try again

I got 3 two weeks ago for Xmas gifts. But need a white to replace one of them and then sell on the black.

I just want to make sure they have fixed the white black screen issue that people were having two days ago before I try to order one.

I was white screened on Tuesday, but my order status is ‘order is processing’. This is porting with an Eir Sim. Earlier that day I had an order cancelled from a 48 sim, with the ‘does not meet criteria’ status. I received a refund for the cancelled order, but the other €179 has stayed on my bank account, suggesting it is in fact processing.

I got on to VF web chat today. They confirmed they could see my order but that they are currently out of all stock on Pixel 3A (including white which I ordered). They couldn’t give a definitive as to when it would be restocked, but they advised to allow the order remain as processing and that it may dispatch over the next 48-72 hrs if stock comes back in.

Not a great level of service or transparency overall, but then again, it’s a significant bargain so you roll with the punches.

Just highlighting this for anyone who was white screened earlier this week and has a status on VF order checker of ‘order processing’. If you can, it might be worth holding tight for the next few days and seeing what happens

I got 3 two weeks ago for Xmas gifts. But need a white to replace one of them and then sell on the black.

I just want to make sure they have fixed the white black screen issue that people were having two days ago before I try to order one.

if you are selling your black one.. id take it before the weekend (dublin based) could only meet tomorrow though

I was white screened on Tuesday, but my order status is ‘order is processing’. This is porting with an Eir Sim. Earlier that day I had an order cancelled from a 48 sim, with the ‘does not meet criteria’ status. I received a refund for the cancelled order, but the other €179 has stayed on my bank account, suggesting it is in fact processing.

I got on to VF web chat today. They confirmed they could see my order but that they are currently out of all stock on Pixel 3A (including white which I ordered). They couldn’t give a definitive as to when it would be restocked, but they advised to allow the order remain as processing and that it may dispatch over the next 48-72 hrs if stock comes back in.

Not a great level of service or transparency overall, but then again, it’s a significant bargain so you roll with the punches.

Just highlighting this for anyone who was white screened earlier this week and has a status on VF order checker of ‘order processing’. If you can, it might be worth holding tight for the next few days and seeing what happens

I'd be fairly confident you were just being fobbed of there. I've one stuck on processed since last week and no movement. There has been stock available.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Tango One

I got the white screen on Monday and tried twice. The money was still pending in my account but looks like vodafone have taken the money. I received no order number or emails.

• Advertisement

I'd be fairly confident you were just being fobbed of there. I've one stuck on processed since last week and no movement. There has been stock available.

Potentially, but I’m happy to sit tight over the weekend and see if anything updates by Mon/Tue. If not, will call it quits then.

Advertisement