Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

My folks loved the Emmet in Clon 2 years ago, stayed there ourselves 10 years ago and the people were lovely. Didn't look too hard yet tbh. Is Skib nice DD?

It is but hard to beat Clonakilty tbh it's a gorgeous town and lots of lovely beaches,drives etc nearby.

Troops packed off to school, just back in leaba for 5mins and then hairdressers ..the moon is still fab out there this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up this morning to the sound of thunder, it turned out to be some great American V8’s.

Wonder if the missus will allow me upgrade my Hummer to this bad boy. ( #3)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Classroom side going through the costumes the children have brought in for our Christmas Concert. They are adorable! We can't sing, we can't dance but we'll look fabulous!!! Happy Friday All!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm fluent in CAAWRK BAI!!

Be sure to give castle freke a visit and the red strand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Back to Base 1. Cup of tea and getting the house warmed up, then I've to tell myself this is my workshop and it's not for lounging around on Boards in.
    Be sure to give castle freke a visit and the red strand.

Very evocative names! A bit like locations from that tv show....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Christmas party mark 3 tonight. Need to remember how to tie a Bow tie proper.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Back to Base 1. Cup of tea and getting the house warmed up, then I've to tell myself this is my workshop and it's not for lounging around on Boards in.

Very evocative names! A bit like locations from that tv show....

Well we're a evocative race of people down here 😏😏

😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Friday ya sexy bastard ya

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Glossop

Kitchen, my work's been caught up with, tired and dreaming of getting away from it all for a week long road trip.

• Advertisement

Kitchen, my work's been caught up with, tired and dreaming of getting away from it all for a week long road trip.

Where yis headed ?

Heading to the shop

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to the rain..

It's not planned yet, but I hope it's possible soon.Just around Ireland, I think.
    Apart from anything else, I always sleep like a log on road trips, which would be very welcome.

Bedside, on not in, just for 20 minutes with sore shoulders. Work can be strenuous enough.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,712 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    The home of British Cycling
    Back for another hour of pedalling the Boards

Kitchen side being fed carrots sticks by favourite wee man 😸

Sitting on the edge of the chair so that the ginger scourge can be comfortable on the cushy part.

*my cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Costa Waterford.

Wondering if the ass groove in this seat is Beasty's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hairdressers treating myself. TGIF!!! May have gone a bit mad on the Christmas lights - someone on the Christmas thread said you know you have enough if the tree can be seen from space! Oh oh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home from the coalface since 2, house was absolutely baltic when I got in, blazing fire going now, just packed the overnight bag for family Christmas gathering tomorrow in Tipp, can't fecking wait for it always a great day/night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Home from being back to doctor.
    Yowsa this is a bad dose...l

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,596 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside after a busy week, roll on Christmas holidays.

Bedroomside having a smoke out of the window, listening to the Angelus carrying over the field from the village. Watching my lava lamp do that thing they do. Wonder if there's a word for that! It's v. hypnotic.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hair dressers time :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,852 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Netflix, missus gone to meet a mate for a pint..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

In bed. I feel bad because my sister has gone to meet a friend for coffee and I was supposed to go with her but I couldn't face going out. So I'm in bed feeling like a rude arsehole but just can't be talking to people right now.

Alecto, snap exactly. Not an ounce of social in me..

Roomside, just woke up from a nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Bookies in swords, betting on roulette. The shop in the pavilions changed me stuff without any quibble. Nice folks. Just killing 20 mins before me carriage arrives.

Not been here in over 37 years. About to enter the darkness, with more to be revealed later....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Beasty wrote:
    Not been here in over 37 years. About to enter the darkness, with more to be revealed later....

You heading to Starbucks?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement