Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Just gave a lad a push start there in an old Galaxy, big thumbs up out the window from him going down the road, big happy head on him. Ah it's the little things..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Was hoping for a lie in but nah, woke up early. Will be going back to the sack shortly and hopefully dose back.
    I'm minding the dog and she got up with me but shes gone back to bed so I think she's wise, I'll follow her up :)
    Have some stuff to do later but it can keep for the mo.

Still feel weird waking up in a big house on my own since break-up, might have to do something creative like taking in a lodger because I don't think I'll like living alone long term, house is too big and empty, it's a lonely feeling.
    Have 3 spare rooms so I could take in the lions share of a five-a-side football team :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

supermouse wrote: »
    Out of the cot early to a lovely heated house (the ole timer is a great invention!). Had snugs with the cat who sometimes likes me sometimes hates me, today she didn't really have an opinion. I'll take it. I'll trot on to the gym shortly and then I am free as a bird for the rest of the day. Good days <3 Happy Saturday one and all x

Ahhh she loves you really I bet 😸

Bedside but time to get up and shower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just after waking up. He put Spotify on and is downstairs making breakfast. So I’m laying here listening to https://youtu.be/0h_BkMxpfHY

Have had worse starts to the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Have yourself a merry little Christmas, Let your heart be light, Next year all our troubles will be out of sight...

Morning all,

It's clear here at the moment but windy and cold 2C

Temp couchside with tea, I have a bit of a cold the last couple of days but seems to be on the mend. Scrambled eggs for me and the hounds soon :)

Enjoy your day folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Suppin coffee looking out at the lashing rain. Still a beautiful view though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a bed trying to piece together what happened at the party last night. I do remember tequila and there was dancing and then darkness. Much darkness.
    My body is telling me that I was in a fight with a steamroller.
    Send help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Was hoping for a lie in but nah, woke up early. Will be going back to the sack shortly and hopefully dose back.
    I'm minding the dog and she got up with me but shes gone back to bed so I think she's wise, I'll follow her up :)
    Have some stuff to do later but it can keep for the mo.

Still feel weird waking up in a big house on my own since break-up, might have to do something creative like taking in a lodger because I don't think I'll like living alone long term, house is too big and empty, it's a lonely feeling.
    Have 3 spare rooms so I could take in the lions share of a five-a-side football team :D

Well I happen to be looking for a room to rent :D

In the leaba and wondering if I should stay or get up. Decisions, decisions.

Alecto wrote: »
    Well I happen to be looking for a room to rent :D

In the leaba and wondering if I should stay or get up. Decisions, decisions.

Ha, well I have 3 for you to choose from! Plus I'm a good cook and have Netflix so what more could ya want?
    Admittedly I'm partial to wandering down the stairs during the night to get a glass of water in my boxers but we can work around that! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Hoping all the heads are okay this morning Folks. Having a decaf coffee, listening to the wind in East Clare. I have just finished my night shift, hoping it will be the last one ever...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

NewRed2 wrote: »
    Ha, well I have 3 for you to choose from! Plus I'm a good cook and have Netflix so what more could ya want?
    Admittedly I'm partial to wandering down the stairs during the night to get a glass of water in my boxers but we can work around that! :pac:

Netflix and chill is it? I'm down with that! I fail to see how wandering around in your boxers is an issue, unless I have to put up with you wearing clothes sometimes :D

Alecto wrote: »
    Netflix and chill is it? I'm down with that! I fail to see how wandering around in your boxers is an issue, unless I have to put up with you wearing clothes sometimes :D

:D I think we have a deal! :pac:

I'm not really too arsed about rent either, just want the company, so just buy me the odd pint in the local and we're sorted.

Jesus this was easier than I expected, was gonna take out an advert but boards to the rescue! :)

Fire me over a PM there and I'll give ya a key :cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with the sweet coffee and coast to coast am.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Not been here in over 37 years. About to enter the darkness, with more to be revealed later....

And here it is, direct from Manchester Academy

"Christmas Time (Don't let the Bells end)"

497583.jpg

....safely back home now, although the ferry was 90 mins late in

Have a good morning all! Back to bed for me now. Beautiful fluffy dog to keep me company and a mid morning nap.
    Then up for the Liverpool match later and then nip out to get a few things done that need doing and prob watch The Irishman tonight after I get back.
    Have a lovely Saturday folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Only the french can think that a croissant and eggs are worth €27

Enjoying a cold beer before my cut-off time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Suffering from a serious onset of "the fear" after last nights Christmas party.

Note to seafields - stay away from shots. You're not 21 anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I had the most delicious sleep in my newly tarted up bedroom (well I moved my extremely heavy bed myself and opened up space, put a stripey calathea and ficus Belize plant either side of the mirror and added pink salt and lava lamps). The usual sh1te the Universe throws at you in the mornings-esp. If you have mental pets- isn't knocking a hop out of me :)

So you still have one or two rooms to fill, NewRed? Could be good television series if a couple more Wherers shacked up with you and the delectable Alecto:)

Just as I wrote that, my last remaining jug sailed off the dresser and smashed on the floor...lol (cat)

• Advertisement

Wrong quote...

Is the fear where the world seems like a horrible place and you have a creeping sense of nameless dread, and you're cold-sweating and jumpy?
    Always wondered.

The house is empty, has been since I woke up.
    I am not sure if the family have gone shopping or have moved out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

The house is empty, has been since I woke up.
    I am not sure if the family have gone shopping or have moved out.

What option fills you with more dread? :D

What option fills you with more dread? :D

Very good question. If they arrive back with a load of IKEA that needs assembling then I will be beyond tipping point.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Beasty travels by teleport using a special fuel available only at Costa.

I'm in seat 21F. Can be found here for the next 4 odd hours.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's frozzling, I thought we were not in the warning area for the cold.. Boo!

0lddog wrote: »
    Beasty travels by teleport using a special fuel available only at Costa.

Where yis off to?

Deskside but going shopping with mammy soon :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,057 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

0lddog wrote: »

I was sitting in seat 21D, were you my neighbor?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,812 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Was cold out on paw patrol earlier.

Couchside with a mug of Barry's, keeping an eye out for the coal man either I keep missing him or he has stopped calling not sure which.

Watching biathlon - as in skiing and shooting

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side with a mug of Barry’s myself. Not feeling the motivation today, I’ll attempt to drag myself up and put on a bit of makeup in a few minutes

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement