Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Just awake from a long restorative sleep. Wondering where I am and what I should be doing?! When I sit up I feel dizzy so I am going to lie back down and take it hsndy as they say!!! Not fit for much else. Evening all folks.

Alecto wrote: »
    In a glass case of emotion.

I went and got my hair done even though I would have preferred to get my eyes gouged out. Treated myself to a bagel. Then went to Tesco and got chocolate, crisps, pizza, vodka and cider. Sweet, sweet food and alcohol. I will eat and drink every feeling.

I've been doing this for the last few weeks..... Now I'm getting very fat & it's even more depressing :)
    So diet & getting fit will be my New Year resolution

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside but............I think a cupan is needed!
    honeybear wrote: »
    Tired Bumbóg after a busy day. Fireside with the feet up.

I hope the christmas trees are behaving themselves honeybear?
    Eleysian wrote: »
    Just awake from a long restorative sleep. Wondering where I am and what I should be doing?! When I sit up I feel dizzy so I am going to lie back down and take it hsndy as they say!!! Not fit for much else. Evening all folks.

Mind yourself x

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Seph, the Christmas trees are gas ... we had to repeat their “dance” after rehearsal because one of the trees was repeatedly complaining that another tree was banging into him!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I now have my Christmas Tree!
    It's 3/4 way to being put together and branches straightened out , coffee break time feck it :)

Eleysian , really hope you're on the mend soon , mind yourself and take it as easy as you can .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In this bed thing. Might stay a while.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab. Soon to move to pool for laps.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Watching YT. Last of the shopping done apart from the folks. They have everything they need they'll say, a night away voucher beckons... again:-)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    Holmfirth Picturedrome

Expecting Batty Nora to take the stage in another hour or so...

And here he is, wishing it could be Christmas everyday....

497433.JPG

The venture continues tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Looks like it’s synthetic vit D for me, because If I end up with osteoporosis I’ll be demanding a loyalty card from a and e.

I’m in work. Sun free and feeling good

It’s actually not so bad once you get into the habit of taking it. I’m on it myself because I have something similar to osteoporosis and because being an adult and all, having broken bones would be mighty inconvenient.

I’m in the leaba, will be heading to sleep very soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside eating mash, it is my destiny to be a potato i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,447 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Deskside eating mash, it is my destiny to be a potato i think.

*knows what to send grem for chrimbo*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hahaha sure i'd only be cribbing about the price!

Right, kettle is on, place your orders (where is everyone, i lonely)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’d love a coffee Grem! Doggies walked. Cats fed. I’m drenched!

Order up!. Nice moon during the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...So here it is Merry Christmas everybody's having fun, look to the future now, it's only just begun...

Morning all,

Raining cats and dogs 6C

Kitchen trying to wake up, I couldn't warm myself yesterday I hope I'm not getting some bug.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Oh the weather outside is frightful, and my bed is so delightful.
    Off to work I go, here me moan, here me moan, here me moan ..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

T'was snowing as I drove back from Holmfirth to Glossop last night

Currently at Costa, Woolley Edge Services, M1 NB

Just woke up,went into a coma last night I think and I still feel shattered, no work tf,meeting my friend in Costa(not beasty lol)shortly if I can drag myself out of the leaba. I could sleep for a week.

• Advertisement

On the bus reading about serial killers. Hopefully a trip to costa today or tomorrow for the praline something something coffee..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I've a later start today. Nice to wake up to daylight. Looking out of the window at birds nest in bare branches, the sheen of wet rooves and smoky clouds drifting above. Another few months and this is over!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the bus reading about serial killers. Hopefully a trip to costa today or tomorrow for the praline something something coffee..

Hopefully not taking notes there Grem.

Deskside with a bowl of porridge.

OMG such a terrible day out there....... Walk time!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, still hotel time for me but changed rooms last night as the other one had a drainage smell, its only day 6 so I can’t start to complain just yet :)

Headingley Stadium

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a bit soggy out there right enough.
    I got in to work nice and early hoping to leave nice and early but my damned brain forgot about a late meeting I need to be at. So a long day ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Visiting some former mud people today (really, they were locally known as the mud people, when I was a child). I need to talk to one in particular for something I want to write about. I like taking my oh for a walk on the barking mad side. They're late risers so we won't rock up for a few hours yet.Some soggy outdoor jobs to do in the meantime. If this keeps up we'll need diving suits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all. Finally awake after a long, long sleep. Don’t think I will be going back to work until Monday. Thank you lovely AHhourers for good wishes. When the chips are down you realise that simple things matter like a good cup of tea made for you. Have a good day one and all!!!

• Advertisement

The home of British Cycling

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement