Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Feeling like Patrick Swayze, in that I've had the time of my life :pac:

Roadhouse!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just did some laundry and food prep, you'd swear I was climbing everest!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Is the fear where the world seems like a horrible place and you have a creeping sense of nameless dread, and you're cold-sweating and jumpy?
    Always wondered.

Yeah that's it in a horrible, gittery nutshell

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Dublin bound, going to meet up with a few boardsies later.

Is it still frowned upon to wield a ban hammer in public?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

SeaFields wrote: »
    Yeah that's it in a horrible, gittery nutshell

Bit like pms come to think of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is it still frowned upon to wield a ban hammer in public?

Totally depends on which bar you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

3pm... goodnight all.. if I can sleep for a 3am wakeup

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    a mug of Barry’s myself.

See kitty I knew you were more cork than premier county 😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

Slightly jealous, was texting my cousin..he's working in Germany..and his works do was last night... In the Isle of Man!..was replying to him and I walked into a bollard... think I've given myself a hysterectomy! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,218 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Still in Europe.
    Just in from a wander around the Christmas markets, was in Maccy D's (don’t judge me) and a guy sat down beside me, sprinkled some white powder on the table and snorted it, then left :eek:
    Everyone just looked around at each other, recognise that WTAF face in any language!

• Advertisement

It seemed very dark at half three. Lights and lamps on here. Winters make me think, am I mad to live in Ireland.

Kitchenside, making window stars to brighten things up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting for the first time today. Christmas decorations finally all in place.

Taking a break before deciding in what to have for tea - had no lunch so I'm a bit on the famished side.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside back from a little neighbourhood patrouille by bicycle...

...between two rain showers. First time out since three days after a cold forced me to clean my poor nose every few seconds. Already had a nice slice of walnut bread and a cuppa. Just reactivated my old android tablet and a 2.1 audio system listening to 181. Rock FM. Sometimes i need that for my blood pressure.😄

The subwoofer is nicely decoupled to spare the nerves of my lady neighbour above me. Also i re wrapped two of my old 18650 vape and torch batteries. So what should i do with the rest of the day? Contemplating to set up a little blog at tumblr. Any recommendations for a nice template in an old fashioned newspaper style? 🤔😃

Obviously too much energy despite my cold.:D

A blog? Awesome, Black Forest :)

Listening to the Peat Bog Faeries while I prepare some food for freezing.

Poochie05 wrote:
    Still in Europe. Just in from a wander around the Christmas markets, was in Maccy D's (don’t judge me) and a guy sat down beside me, sprinkled some white powder on the table and snorted it, then left Everyone just looked around at each other, recognise that WTAF face in any language!

Don't be bringing them ideas home with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

On the train down home to Cork. I feel like you're trying to avoid me Tedo :p

Alecto wrote: »
    On the train down home to Cork. I feel like you're trying to avoid me Tedo :p

I came up, you're the one who's leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I came up, you're the one who's leaving.

Sat her wondering who put the lunatic in charge of the asylum?!

:D

Poochie05 wrote: »
    a guy sat down beside me, sprinkled some white powder on the table and snorted it, then left :eek:
    Everyone just looked around at each other, recognise that WTAF face in any language!

A greedy prick is a greedy prick no matter what part of the world you find yerself pooch. On the other hand, it could've been a local crackpot snorting salt... Either way the cünt should have the common courtesy to offer you some.

Sat her wondering who put the lunatic in charge of the asylum?!

:D

https://images.app.goo.gl/WfPW2ZooEqgFCiz88

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,807 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A greedy prick is a greedy prick no matter what part of the world you find yerself pooch. On the other hand, it could've been a local crackpot snorting salt... Either way the cünt should have the common courtesy to offer you some.

I was having a bet with myself on it being icing sugar as a stunt.

Currently arranging layers for work, yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

About to get in shower and hoping to liven myself up before a party at a mate's house. So tired. Was one of about 200 lucky feckers who got to see the Fontaines DC play in my local pub last night. Great wee night.

Will use the glow of the memories to feed myself next month when I get fired for not getting the work I needed to do today done. Oh well.

Witchie yes I'm jealous! Such a band

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Witchie wrote: »

Will use the glow of the memories to feed myself next month when I get fired for not getting the work I needed to do today done. Oh well.

Speaking of memories I was rooting for something when I came across this and thought of you :)

Couchside

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Waiting for friends to call over, suddenly remembering I hate people, hate all my clothes and have massive social anxiety.

Waiting for friends to call over, suddenly remembering I hate people, hate all my clothes and have massive social anxiety.

Pyjama party with a few pre drinks maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Happy after a lovely day with my loves. :)

Pyjama party with a few pre drinks maybe?

Who else but quagmire!!!
    Giggity giggity goo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Settling down to the cure and a movie. And mince pies and custard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,811 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Settling down to the cure and a movie. And mince pies and custard.

No flatpack??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement