Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hotel room side, watching Virgin River on Netflix. Cheesy but perfect brain fluff!

I’m in the mood for cheesy ... must check it out!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Beasty wrote: »
    The home of British Cycling

Nottingham? (The home of Raleigh...)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the evening watching TG_Lurgan on YouTube, I love their videos, Irish certainly wasn’t that much fun when I was in school :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready for a long night election watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Seph, you should see if the Cat Hospital needs anyone to work there. You'd be the purrrfect fit :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You'd be the purrrfect fit :)

3167285-i-see-what-you-did-there..png

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, reading blogs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Same here:)
    Couchside with a Coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

3rd night keeping vigil waiting to hear how friends doing with birth & new twins. It's himself last night off for a couple of days though. Hate having my face stuck to the screen while he's off. She'll probably be wrecked and busy and not be able to talk til morning, I suppose...might as well put the phone away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

votecounts wrote: »
    Same here:)
    Couchside with a Coffee

Username is more than apt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Bet you Corkers were brought up to this, its new to me :)

https://twitter.com/CorkCityFire/status/1204870337223155712

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Beeb say you may as well go to bed now
    Jeremy Vine now being trotted out to fill the time

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Evening all . Still super stressed and overwhelmed at the moment so keeping a low profile as to not bring down the tone
    But wrapped Santa prezzies today and managed to get my little bird some lovely gifts can’t wait to see his face when he opens them :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybird hugs :)

All quiet on the western front.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, feeling like I have forgotten to do something.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Beasty wrote: »
    The Theatre of Dreams

Goal #3
    497506.jpg

Tomorrow, as they say, is another day;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Busy Auto the next few days :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a large Coffee watching the NI Election, gonna be very tired at work tomorrow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, have a lot of things going through my head and I’m just feeling kinda meh. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting much sleep any time soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Crept downstairs (side), too wired to sleep.
    Of course now everything I do makes a noise.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sneezing again. Would be a fairly peaceful night otherwise

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Christmas dinner in work day today and my beautiful festive jumpers shall be won from now onwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Wide awake, not a great sleep, dunno why. Looking for good value small hotel deals in West Cork online.
    Have a great day folks, happy Friday!!! or in my case feast day of the brown envelope.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a Cupan tae with honey and toast, my throat is sore 😷😟

Wide awake, not a great sleep, dunno why. Looking for good value small hotel deals in West Cork online.
    Have a great day folks, happy Friday!!! or in my case feast day of the brown envelope.

Where in west Cork?The Celtic Ross does good deals ,the Emmet in Clonakilty or theres a small one in Skibbereen usually very cheap.

Just awake ,exhausted, checked the forecast for tomorrow in case if any storms as I wouldn't get on a plane in windy weather, should have flown today but it's the 13th so I wouldn't book it 🙄,

Have a good one all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....There's something about Christmas time, Something about Christmas time, That makes you wish it was Christmas everyday...

Morning all,

Another grey cold one 5.3 C

Kitchen with the usual

Like my minimalist crib?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Be sure to pay that little bit extra and get yourself a translator 😝😺

Where in west Cork?The Celtic Ross does good deals ,the Emmet in Clonakilty or theres a small one in Skibbereen usually very cheap.

Just awake ,exhausted, checked the forecast for tomorrow in case if any storms as I wouldn't get on a plane in windy weather, should have flown today but it's the 13th so I wouldn't book it 🙄,

Have a good one all.

My folks loved the Emmet in Clon 2 years ago, stayed there ourselves 10 years ago and the people were lovely. Didn't look too hard yet tbh. Is Skib nice DD?

• Advertisement

Be sure to pay that little bit extra and get yourself a translator ðŸ˜ðŸ˜º

I'm fluent in CAAWRK BAI!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement