Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

you didn't get to enjoy Leeds for long Beasty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Beasty wrote: »
    The home of British Cycling

You are in Halfords?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

On the way out the door to the car -side.

Pointless, unexplained anxiety attack. It's physical symptoms triggered by nothing, arriving when you're not under any stress; having a nice day, and have a calm mind?! Sore beaten-with-iron-bars feeling, wheeze chest, cold sweat, vague sense of doom.Delayed reaction to recent stress, maybe.

Or too much of Seph's magnificent coffee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Afternoon all :)

Auto was a busy little bee today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just in from out, was at the post office sending off my nieces dolly, I met a black kitten (they looked very young) on the way home and spent about 30 mins playing with them :3 who knew a blade of grass could give a kitten great entertainment :3.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

bubblypop wrote: »
    you didn't get to enjoy Leeds for long Beasty!!

Rain stopped play. Now in the Trafford Centre

We didn't find the people I was looking for...they weren't at home or we werent at the right place, but we had an interesting afternoon and good lunch. It's quite dark out...longing for fresh spring days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Tonight there is a COLD MOON, first time that I have heard of this, but it looks nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just in from out, was at the post office sending off my nieces dolly, I met a black kitten (they looked very young) on the way home and spent about 30 mins playing with them :3 who knew a blade of grass could give a kitten great entertainment :3.

Seph , have you ever thought of working with animals ? You'd be a natural at it , imo .

Back in again , cooker starting to light up , cuppa in hand , it's the little things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seph , have you ever thought of working with animals ? You'd be a natural at it , imo

You are so right Mam about Seph.
    Awake again but this is a h**r of a dose. I,would like to feel better now thank you very much.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bedside with tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Off to Paris tomorrow night, was wondering if I could go the whole month without a beer, but it doesn’t look like it.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Tonight there is a COLD MOON, first time that I have heard of this, but it looks nice.

I love Hunters Moon & Flower Moon.

Sofa side post dinner, feeling like one of those snakes right after it swallowed a whole goat. With the obligatory Barry's tea...

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside at work, winding down for the day. Just a couple of emails to respond to and I'm off home!

Have to get ready & go to town. Very last thing I want to do, but have people staying with me tonight, so have to meet them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Up in the Big Schmoke staying with my sister for a couple of days. Going to the cinema at 9 but I'm already nodding off on her recliner couch with a blanket on me :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The Theatre of Dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side watching the Arsenal game

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Off to work last night shift for a few days, and try not to constantly check on the UK election results coming in, off the weekend, to probably drown my sorrows after the results are in.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Just in the door, soaked to the bone. Stopped at the pavilions to collect a few bits she'd ordered for collection. Two largish paper bags, but nothing heavy. It started to piss from the heavens as I was heading for my bus. I got to the bus shelter and lit a smoke, and put the bags down like a dope. Bus approaches and when I pick up the bags the arse fell out of one of them. Stuff ruined. Hopefully they'll change the stuff tomorrow for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,856 ✭✭✭gifted

Beasty wrote: »
    The Theatre of Dreams

Cork city turners cross stadium?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Off to Paris tomorrow night, was wondering if I could go the whole month without a beer, but it doesn’t look like it.

I believe The French are still revolting.

Potential Hotel California situation

Have dodged a lot of rain drops and now homeside.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

0lddog wrote: »
    I believe The French are still revolting.

Potential Hotel California situation

Have dodged a lot of rain drops and now homeside.

They are not that bad of a nation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side...............time for a cupan tae!!
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seph , have you ever thought of working with animals ? You'd be a natural at it , imo .

Back in again , cooker starting to light up , cuppa in hand , it's the little things :)
    Eleysian wrote: »
    You are so right Mam about Seph.
    Awake again but this is a h**r of a dose. I,would like to feel better now thank you very much.

The problem with that would be I'd want to bring all the cats home with me :3 :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The problem with that would be I'd want to bring all the cats home with me :3 :pac:

You probably would (if you're anything like me), but it'd be so rewarding to see them going off to their own homes. Bitter sweet, but fantastic and wonderful.

Get well soon Eleysian! You're going through the wars with that bug :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

quickbeam wrote: »

You probably would (if you're anything like me), but it'd be so rewarding to see them going off to their own homes. Bitter sweet, but fantastic and wonderful.

Me three, would not be able to make a connect with the animals for them to be adopted, or worse ..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Currently half watching sleepless in seattle.... When this was released I was close enough to the kids age....now I think I'm older than tom hanks..... How the hell did that happen :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,208 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hotel room side, watching Virgin River on Netflix. Cheesy but perfect brain fluff!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,760 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching utd game, well just because it's on.. What a dreadful first half, in my amateur opinion.

Hoping the local jam session musicians call in tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement