Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seems a lot of us are afflicted with arthritis , at least there's understanding of others pain though .

Home , was going to wrap Christmas presents , but the paper's in the attic , and I'm still waiting on the ladder to return , fingers crossed for tomorrow :)

There is mam isn’t there ? Hands are so sore tonight I broke another cup earlier :(

I don’t even have presents for yet to wrap lol I must get going and find money somewhere for them . Have England booked for my granny’s funeral so that’s something done

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    There is mam isn’t there ? Hands are so sore tonight I broke another cup earlier :(

I don’t even have presents for yet to wrap lol I must get going and find money somewhere for them . Have England booked for my granny’s funeral so that’s something done

Don't be worrying about buying presents , just get through the funeral , and once you're all together at Christmas, that's all that matters Sky.

Not much money here either , so I get a big box and pick up bits in the sales throughout the year and throw them into it . Usually when Dunnes have things for two/three euros :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Don't be worrying about buying presents , just get through the funeral , and once you're all together at Christmas, that's all that matters Sky.

Not much money here either , so I get a big box and pick up bits in the sales throughout the year and through them into it . Usually when Dunnes have things for two/three euros :D

Yeah this year it’s about us being together really. Just done a list and budget out with himself so now we have a plan of action :) that’s a great idea with the box mam

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

There is mam isn’t there ? Hands are so sore tonight I broke another cup earlier :( .....

Try sleeping with gloves on ?

Did you get consultant-side

0lddog wrote: »
    Try sleeping with gloves on ?

Did you get consultant-side
    Next appointment is Monday coming so hopefully get some advise then and action plan . Yeah I’m going to ask about gloves too
    Thanks !!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On my way home from a Christmas party for the adult art classes I take at Henrietta St. Won first prize in the raffle - a bumper Xmas hamper.

Chuffed!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I went to give OH his midnight snack/lunch and his house mate was there so we hid from the world,stole an hour for us, and he's gone to work. I go crazy from missing him. Strong independent woman my arse...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Next appointment is Monday coming so hopefully get some advise then and action plan . Yeah I’m going to ask about gloves too
    Thanks !!

Glad to hear it. The sooner its under control the better.

FWIW Hyper-fragmented / minimal sleep can also be due to arthritic inflamation ( if littlebird is not the cause :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Drinking vodka in my pjs and listening to angry sassy black women music who have been wronged, what could go wrong :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with hot chocolate. How tame. I might bore myself to sleep.

• Advertisement

Tea. Who'd have thought it!
    Trying to artfully scatter crystals and seashells for laid-flat product photos to prettify the website.

Ive been listening to Mary J Blige "family affair" and Mystique so-so-so Scandalous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Harry you still in town?? I’ll go for a pint!

Work!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Murphy's law...the one night was tired enough to go to bed early is the night my parents went to the parish senior citizens Christmas party so had to stay up to collect them.

Dragged my weary ass up to my bed to discover that had forgotten to re-dress the bed having stripped it today. Just finished making it up and rolled in. Was worth it.

Night all. Sweet dreams. X

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside feeling slightly emotional. Myself and the ex have had an ongoing back and forth about him wanting to get back together and me saying no. We’ve rehashed what went wrong and how it could be avoided and just talking about it has brought old feelings up. It’s also hard to tell someone you still have love for no, especially when you know it’s going to hurt them. Wish he’d never brought it up :(

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bedside feeling slightly emotional. Myself and the ex have had an ongoing back and forth about him wanting to get back together and me saying no. We’ve rehashed what went wrong and how it could be avoided and just talking about it has brought old feelings up. It’s also hard to tell someone you still have love for no, especially when you know it’s going to hurt them. Wish he’d never brought it up :(

It’s usually a control thing kitty trust me I’ve got the whole wardrobe

The min you’re happy or you think you’re doing ok they appear like beatle juice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I'm sorry he's there wanting to get back together when you're feeling strong kitty. I ended a marriage this year and it's looking like I need to end a relationship now too. My heart hurts. I'm tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

In bed with hot chocolate. How tame. I might bore myself to sleep.

Ya missed a good night trig, we'll have to bundle you in to the boot of a Saab some night and bring ya oui on the batter!

• Advertisement

I was torn from a delicilus sleep, arghhh. If you go back to sleep at 5am, it's harder to get up 1 1/2 hours later.

Edit: delicious, haha!

Kitty...I used to say, you can't step in the same river twice, but I'm reunited with my ex (gf) now and we're doing it right this time and getting to know each other properly. If the will to do better is there then it's a good start. Sounds like you'd prefer to have a good friendship with him though...good luck with your decision...

Just another hour & a half...........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

bubblypop wrote: »
    Just another hour & a half...........

Before they wake up and I've to face the music bub :(

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Kitty, I'm almost in the same position. I see you, you're not alone. It's hard and tough but knowing your boundaries and what you really want and acting on that is the kindest thing in the world you can do for yourself. Mind yourself this weekend dear one <3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I saw Mama kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night...

Morning all,

It's another grey one mild-ish 9.3C

Kitchenside with the usual...I may have walked under a sprig or two of mistletoe myself last night...'tis the season :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Happy Friday lovely wherers! Dogs & cats happy out. Rushing out the door with a coffee. It’s like LaLaLand in my classroom atm! Fairies danced beautifully yesterday & trees have upped their game. Today, it’s the turn of the elves to learn their moves ...

Stuck to the pillow I am unable

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning time, and as usual sitting on the balcony with the mutt, off to work tonight and I'm getting a cold which is just bloody typical.

PS, anyone know if you can stretch an aran woolen jumper back into its original size, guess who washed it (it wasn't me:))

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Mistletoe seems to be everywhere, lucky for me CH was able to protect me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Work and hoping for a soft day. Have a wet lunch to look forward to later...a free one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement