Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Although a permanent ironer no questions asked sounds excellent!

Absolutely!!!! We could be on to something here! Dragons Den here we come!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just climbed back into my own bed, brought the mutt a few kilos of steak and chops, so he is beyond happy. Have 16 hours here before I’m off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed. The 2 Johnnies were absolutely gas tonight, had a great time. Now for a good night’s sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 13,012 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    In bed. The 2 Johnnies were absolutely gas tonight, had a great time. Now for a good night’s sleep

I'm taking my son to see them to the u18 show over Christmas. He has no idea so I'm excited for his surprise.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen .. all is very quiet and still outside , and it's not as cold as the last few nights either , small blessings .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Off to the coalface with myself now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,804 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I've got the lights down low, The skies are dreaming snow, I've got the Yule log burning bright, And by that Christmas tree I've got you here with me, I've got the perfect Christmas Night...

Morning all,

Another grey one 8C

Temp couchside with a mug of tea, ablutions and scrambled eggs in a little while. Enjoy your day folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

This little Bumbóg is crossing the border this morning (Auto/Crowded might be able to give me directions!) Don’t often tip(p) into this county but it’s a special occasion. Have a lovely day wherers wherever ye are!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

The interior of Tipp is lovely (thats me trying to describe the bits away from the motorway :D) .

Kitchenside with tea processing some developments and really just waking up.

Underestimated how cold it would get last night so genius that I am I went out in a small light silk skirt and an unlined leather jacket. Dublin Coach was dutifully late (they have their reputation to maintain) and I nearly froze to the bus shelter. However, a lovely gentleman did offer me his jacket :) And waited with me til my bus arrived.

I finally made up for the sleep I haven't had lately, once I dropped into the bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Finally got my new wardrobe assembled so I have a wardrobe for casual clothes and my wardrobe for going out clothes. Can finally free up the spare room wardrobe. Just finished rearranging the clothes for each. Need to stop buying clothes for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Coffee time in the house of sephers, although a little late as I woke up at 9 :o.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Seems that today is a day of giving.
    Giving my time to do stuff for others.
    I want to be giving time to my bed. Adoring it. Worshipping it.

A little hungover here,I dont think Margaritas are my friend, had to go straight to bed when I got home, tried to look at my phone but not a hope, head was spinning, woke at 4am dying but not too bad now...round 2 tonight and I'm definitely coming home after the meal.

Duvet sometimes I feel you speaking to my soul.

Gym. Trying to feel normal after my holiday and running amuck at the weekend. Then grocery shopping. Batch cooking. Dog and mama time. Shower. Netflix for the night. Downloaded season 5 of peaky blinders when I was in Los Angeles for flight home but only managed to watch two of the episodes now it’s disappeared and saying that it’s not available in my country. Need to figure out where I can see it!

RRP unaffordable! Ah crikes you just saw a future I don't like! :-) Although a permanent ironer no questions asked sounds excellent!

A permanent ironer, the Brazilian Blowdry for your clothes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside.............I think its time for coffee number two!

Kitchenside.............I think its time for coffee number two!

Just milk in mine Seph. Make it strong too please. Ta.

Bedside. Zzzzzz. It's just not happening this morning :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just in from shops and beauty salon, time for tea and toast!

I'm lying to myself that the winter solstice has been moved forward (or back?) to around now and It's getting sunnier and brighter from here. It really is spring like and so sunny and I hate to think of it plunging back into dreich winter.

I have decided I've really had enough of the rat race and come he'll or high water I'm founding a commune and growing purple carrots, flowers and potatoes in peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Downloaded season 5 of peaky blinders when I was in Los Angeles for flight home but only managed to watch two of the episodes now it’s disappeared and saying that it’s not available in my country. Need to figure out where I can see it!

There are VPN’s that can allow you to watch US Netflix in Ireland but can be hard to set up...and you will probably have to pay.
    Best suggestion is to ask Santa for the box set and be a good girl.

• Advertisement

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Just milk in mine Seph. Make it strong too please. Ta.

Ahhhh here! what am I? yer man servant :pac:?
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Just in from shops and beauty salon, time for tea and toast!

Watcha buy us poochie :pac: ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Watcha buy us poochie :pac: ?

Mediterranean vegetables and a litre of milk :p

About to head off on a touristy tour now for few hours.
    The Xmas market was a bit rubbish yesterday, but good fun was had anyway!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Mediterranean vegetables and a litre of milk :p

Ohhhh...how very erm......tropical.....

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I'm really sorry to hear about the job Sephers but it sounds like you are better off out of there.

So I'm officially single. No wife, no boyfriend. It feels sad and weird but also like a fresh start for me. To find out who I am on my own. To be my own person and that feels good :)

Ahhhh here! what am I? yer man servant :pac:?

Oooh yes please. Great idea Seph :D
    Any chance of a chocolate croissant with that coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Garden/outdoor tidy up done i.e. making sure there's nothing out there that can be blown to the next parish, in anticipation of tomorrow's storm. In now and about to go for a shower and get ready to meet a few mates for lunch then off to the local for a few pints this evening.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Oooh yes please. Great idea Seph :D
    Any chance of a chocolate croissant with that coffee?

Ahhhhh here 🙀😩

😛

Just home from the gym, shower and then a food shop. Made my first gym friend. She works there on a Saturday, first time I met her she was taking a spin class and I disliked her but now She helps me with things I’m not good at (everything because I’m lazy as ****) and Today she asked me for my help (doing her lashes and brows for Christmas). I like when things aren’t all just one sided! And she’s sound.

• Advertisement

she asked me for my help (doing her lashes and brows for Christmas). I like when things aren’t all just one sided! And she’s sound.

Any chance of helping with mine as well?

😛

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement