Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Once in a year it is not thought amiss to visit our neighbours and sing out like this: We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year...

Morning all,

It's a grey cool one 6C

Kitchen - oj porridge coffee toast...the salt mines beckon..:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Under the blankets. I got up for the bathroom and nearly ran on my way back. Rain, wind and darkness flapping outside the windows.

Morning all,giving myself 5mins on the couch before I tackle the traffic..lunch out today, a freebie and I'm looking forward to it..no wine unfortunately lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Heading to the coalface :D

Deskside, god I'd love a shot of tequila right now.ðŸ¸

• Advertisement

Lol Auto, brilliant :)
    Lots to do today, up & at em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Up for the gym but seeing stars so may need to reassess

Might have some breakfast though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having a bowl of porridge before heading to Waterford :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am entertaining fans.

I’m making someone’s day :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off to head out for a meeting then work tonight ergh..

Curious about previous two posts!

Taking a break. Drowsy. I need to sort out some semblance of a semi regular sleep pattern. Me and half of Boards, I guess..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I’m making someone’s day :D

And you can still type with proficiency... Multi tasking :d
    Anyone goin vicar st tonight? I'll be propping up the bar between 8.30 til the Mondays take to the stage. I'll be wearing a khaki stone Island coat and very distinctive runners. First person that taps me on the shoulder and asks me am I Harry will have a rollercoaster of an evening without putting ther hand in there pocket. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.

I had a night out in town planned for tonight but it was cancelled so will be no where near the place.
    Would have been great to put a face to the name Harry - another time.

And you can still type with proficiency... Multi tasking :D
    Anyone goin vicar st tonight? I'll be propping up the bar between 8.30 til the Mondays take to the stage. I'll be wearing a khaki stone Island coat and very distinctive runners. First person that taps me on the shoulder and asks me am I Harry will have a rollercoaster of an evening without putting ther hand in there pocket. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.
    I am out in town tonight but I doubt I’d be ready by 8:30 and secondly I would suspect I’d be coming home with a charge sheet if I partied with you :D (edit because I’m an idiot not because you’re trouble!)
    They do say never meet your heros :D

I'd say I wouldn't last an hour in a bar with harry,despite my frequent drinkie posts I'm a lightweight, would love to meet him though, I picture him as Grant Mitchell lookalike, probably all wrong lol.

Home side after my free lunch and got a spray tan afterwards,have 2 nights out this weekend and couldn't be arsed putting my own tan,I'm actually turning into a right lazy cow but I'm just so tired tbh,work,home, couch and sleep is the routine atm...weather shocking here,wet and very windy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

All flat pack furniture complete. Thank fook. A few beers later to celebrate all that Jysk could throw at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Grandeeod wrote: »
    All flat pack furniture complete. Thank fook. A few beers later to celebrate all that Jysk could throw at me.

Pics please Grandeeod. Slides beer across for later.

Afternoon one and all. Haven't posted much because work, home chores, sleep and rinse, repeat 😢

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Meeting done, now to wait about like a loose end until work..

I've seen this thing before
    In my my best friend and the boy next door
    Fool for love and full of fire

She was some woman, Blondie

• Advertisement

Meeting done, now to wait about like a loose end until work..

Oh snap!
    Lots done today..... Now to wait for work!

I've seen this thing before
    In my my best friend and the boy next door
    Fool for love and full of fire

She was some woman, Blondie

Was??? :eek:

Oops. Is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

He is happy to be back on the party scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,809 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Homeside but I'm crossing the border in a while, fuel tank filled and papers in order. Looking forward :)

Got this Spotify Wrapped email today - Seemingly I listened to The Tractors the most. I think it was Deja Boo mentioned them and I played an album to death for a couple of weeks.:)

Apparently I'm also genre fluid....that's GENRE ....you know I listen to lots of different stuff :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I am on a break from the Christmas cleaning.
    The polish and dusters are out in force.

To thine own self be true

En route to making some questionable life choices :D
    Hungry though, might go for chopped first. I’d be wild like that

En route to making some questionable life choices :D
    Hungry though, might go for chopped first. I’d be wild like that

I'm pondering chopped too, bit expensive but... A trx with mozzarella sounds delish

I'm pondering chopped too, bit expensive but... A trx with mozzarella sounds delish

Treat yooooself. Sounds like you need treats. Hope you’re feeling better

• Advertisement

I'll get a roll instead, be too tired to enjoy it.. Think I'm off Saturday so after protest I'll get herself and myself something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement