Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

Busside , leaving job on Friday when contract is up.

The commute was a bit much anyway Sephers,enjoy the break and hopefully you'll get something nearer home and with nicer colleagues soon.x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph I'm glad for you to be honest.. Between the commute and the unpleasantness there it was a bit of a mess..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I've used a rogue chili in the cooking process kitchen side.:eek: The little fecker sneaked in somehow.:eek: Extractor fan is struggling. It's gas mask time lads.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You are better off out of there Seph-mon.

As mentioned, the commute was a killer. As well as the toxic environment.

One positive is that your CV will have some experience to be added to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,246 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It also means more time with Duvet ;)

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    It also means more time with Duvet ;)

Every cloud....😛

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Just watered the houseplants and cleaned their leaves. Washed dishes, hung laundry to dry, put a few work ideas down on paper. Thank God I'm having new ideas. I was in the inspiration doldrums and repeating the same old reliable recently.

Charming ex had 1st psychiatric evaluation. He wasn't happy with it and was full of spite on the phone. He implied he's been character assassinating me so as to make sure doubt will be cast over my ability to be a foster carer. Possibly even my fitness as a parent when my fiance and I have children. I knew he probably would, though. It's his style. I'd just hoped he'd actually focus on genuinely getting better.

I hope this is the start of new opportunities Seph.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't get out of bed again. Oops etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,429 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Every cloud....😛

Seph, hope things improve for you. You can now have Duvet's wine and slippers ready for her when she gets home.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,077 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching I'm a celeb and knowing there is no chance I could fo the challenges. Puke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,028 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I think that's good news, Seph. You can always say you stayed for the duration of your contract in future interviews.
    You did well to last so long even with the commute.
    Next time, only apply for something that makes your heart sing.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Off to Leabaland. Sending you a HB hug Seph! Night All! Codladh Sámh!

Charming ex had 1st psychiatric evaluation. He wasn't happy with it and was full of spite on the phone.

I'm not sure why you bother speaking to this guy on the phone?

Seph - onwards and upwards, hopefully the new year will bring new opportunities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Just finished my Christmas Tree!

I tried to go for a stylish one, but it looks like Santa and Baby Jesus both threw up glitter at it. I didn’t even use glitter. ???

I love it. :)

Waiting on the washing machine cycle to finish before heading to bed.

Ted the washing machine is a bit like a watched pot, you feel like it will never finish..

Ted the washing machine is a bit like a watched pot, you feel like it will never finish..

finished now.

Bed beckons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Busside , leaving job on Friday when contract is up.

Get the feck out of there. Think you weren’t happy. Their loss.

Stupid bunch of eejits. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sephers, I echo what’s been said here tonight, onwards and upwards for you. Better things are coming :)

I’m bedside but should be heading sleep-side soon. Early start tomorrow, going down to my best friend in Waterford for some shopping before she comes home for Christmas. Looking forward to it :)

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm not sure why you bother speaking to this guy on the phone?

Seph - onwards and upwards, hopefully the new year will bring new opportunities

I'd be thinking the same if I was looking at it from the outside. There are reasons-and loyalty dies hard-and if I talk to.him by phone, he leaves me in peace in person.

Kitchen. Uploading product new photos to website-in-progress. I want to keep everything I've made now!

Listening to Ed Sheeran "Kiss me". I think it's nice and I don't care if Im a music philistine :)

• Advertisement

I think I've finished the internet :o

Was it Ed that did it? Or me crapping on about ex-himself...apologies if so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That sounds borderline abusive though W. You don’t have to engage him via phone or in person and certainly not if he’s trying to jeprodise your future. It’s certainly a control thing, or at least sounds it.

Have what is called vertigo. Not ear infection

Was it Ed that did it? Or me crapping on about ex-himself...apologies if so...

Oh neither of those at all. I'm giving out to myself for spending all this time in bed.

Shoes that's a nasty dose, be really careful, you can't fight through a complete lack of balance

I know, Shoes, that's why I'm trying to keep him pacified with a compromise until he has some professional help...progress is being made but it's not neat or fast. I'm banking on his behaviours being entirely due to untreated illness and just hoping he's nicer to deal with or can at least let go more easily when he gets some help.

Your body must've needed it Grem...you work nights don't you?

Ah work hasn't much to do with it, just a bad headspace, long, long day tomorrow too. Hope the situation with your ex settles soon..

My fiance knows the score and he won't let it come between us. That's all I care about. Night everyone. Pleasant dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning All, last vacation day for me, so balcony nespresso time with the mutt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Kinda glad that I escaped through Paris before the strike started this morning, nothing more embarrassing than having 30 days off and coming back late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Flying out the door. Have to teach a fairy dance for the concert this morning. The Christmas trees rebelled yesterday so who knows what’s ahead of me ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement