Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Feliz navidad.... You're welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a coffee and just about to head out the door.
    Have a good day one and all.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I was up and ready to head out when I got a text to say I don't need to go , so coffee now instead .
    Happy Friday folks :)

Up again, feel like I slept for ten mins!
    Off with 4 friends for the weekend, tours Xmas market & drinks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Have an exam after lunch. Just want it over.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

eviltwin wrote: »
    Have an exam after lunch. Just want it over.

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Thank you everyone for your kind words! I know what I want but he says he can’t just be friends and that leaves me in a hard place, but I guess that’s just life.

Currently in Costa having a coffee and a muffin. Can someone please teach me to stop spending all my money on food? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Kitty, as hard as it may appear, you will be better off to just move on.

Worktime for me, airline to another city, do two trips and hit hotel around 4am for the next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Everything is fierce quiet today . Except the voices in my head. They are singing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Everything is fierce quiet today . Except the voices in my head. They are singing.

Feliz navidad?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

This damn glitch is wrecking my head

Breaktime at the coalface

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wish people around here were quiet

En route home and straight to bed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,032 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Looks like I will sleep in my own bed tonight, just gotta do 3 hours flying first

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

[quote="Trigger Happy;11194985Have a wet lunch to look forward to later...a free one.[/quote]

Is there any other kinda lunch trig!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Exam went well. Back in work for the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Well done eviltwin. Fireside after a hectic day at work. Looking forward to a tipple tonight. Won’t be a trickle of a tipple!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    This damn glitch is wrecking my head

Breaktime at the coalface

I'm going to kill someone over it. Well that and the new thanks button problem - doesn't work half the time or randomly brings me to a profile.

On the plus side, a weekend of shenanigans and alcohol awaits. Have a good one wherers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Behave yourself Leg End Reject!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Eleysian wrote: »
    Behave yourself Leg End Reject!

I'll try ... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I'm going to kill someone over it. Well that and the new thanks button problem - doesn't work half the time or randomly brings me to a profile.

On the plus side, a weekend of shenanigans and alcohol awaits. Have a good one wherers!

Its turning into my mantra. A weekend of alcohol I can do, but the shenanigans is harder to come by. Enjoy!:D

Kitchen. Laptop. A mixture of beer and cooking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Pubside with a Carlsberg in hand, the joys of a Friday:)

Evening all, at home on painkillers.
    I am inadvertently hosting neighbours and kids for Christmas drinks and nibbles tomorrow because some of them are going away soon. Next year remind me to do the same.

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    There is mam isn’t there ? Hands are so sore tonight I broke another cup earlier :(

^^^ THIS. It is the worst. There are days when I feel my hands are superfluous.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,826 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's horrible Eleysian , I hope you get some relief with the painkillers , and have a great day tomorrow , that's a lovely thing for you to do for others :)

So the Christmas stuff made it out of the attic !
    Nothing going up until tomorrow evening/Sunday as getting a few jobs done here tomorrow , but the front porch sneakily got done and the crib is out there all aglow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home. Put up a few decorations in my office before I left. Hoping to put some up at home over the weekend but have many errands to do.
    Hard session at the gym, arms are sore. Now to cancel out all that hard work with a G&T!
    Feliz navidad folks :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heading for coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

I'm homeside and resisting the urge to make a didactic post about how important it is to get inflamatory arthritis ( RA, PA etc ) under control as soon as possible to minimize joint damage.

Can ye all work taps ? would lever taps help ?

e.g. https://s.taps4less.com/PIE/D-DLV102--B.jpg

Last time I looked, Woodies had things to convert standard turn taps to lever taps.

( I'm not a plumber )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Glug glug glug...we wish you a merry ...glug glug burgh...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Mine were like marshmallows yesterday 🙈 not as bad today do any of ye notice pain in your jaw and it clicking a lot ?? Seems to be a new thing for me the last 2 weeks

Anyways hi guys happy Friday evening to ye all
    Kitchenside cooking dinner hoping for a bit of peace and quiet and rest time tonight ...... god I sound like an ol one :) no shenanigan type stuff here tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, feeling a bit down (ended a relationship a few days ago)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement