Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie [Netflix] - *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

Penfailed wrote: »
    You're on. Who gets to decide what's meant by everything being tied up nicely though? :D

We'll ask for an adjudication from other posters in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Penfailed

We'll ask for an adjudication from other posters in this thread

Perfect :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Nothing is a one off these days. Bet it leaves more loose ends than it ties up

I would not put it past them $$$$$$ -

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Mr.S wrote: »

Who know's where Better Call Saul will go though ;) It's now close to the Breaking Bad time line.

We already know from BCC and the last episode that he featured in in BB that he ends up as a manager of a Cinnabon.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

We already know from BCC and the last episode that he featured in in BB that he ends up as a manager of a Cinnabon.

Better Call Cinnabon?

• Advertisement

Better Call Cinnabon?

Ha! Yeah...subliminal. I meant BCS :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

anyone know if the film is getting any movie release in Ireland - I've heard there are some showings in the UK

Is it out on Netflix on the 11th?

Is it out on Netflix on the 11th?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

What time are expecting this to drop in Irish time? Could be any time up as far as the early hours of Saturday, has anything been confirmed?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

What time are expecting this to drop in Irish time? Could be any time up as far as the early hours of Saturday, has anything been confirmed?

Confirmed for 8am on Friday morning.

Nothing is a one off these days. Bet it leaves more loose ends than it ties up

Hmmmm...

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1188017/El-Camino-spoiler-free-first-reactions-Breaking-Bad-movie-Jesse-Pinkman-El-Camino-reviews

No spoilers ^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

There's definitely spoilers in that article why did I read it

There's definitely spoilers in that article why did I read it

Eh? No, there isn't.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Confirmed for 8am on Friday morning.

It'll be tomorrow night before I get to see it. I assume that I should probably avoid this thread tomorrow? Will it be fair game for spoilers as soon as it airs?

Yes, no spoiler tags needed after it airs.

Avoid the thread then...thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭Homelander

Finished work at lunchtime tomorrow, straight home to watch this. Can't wait.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

It'll be tomorrow night before I get to see it. I assume that I should probably avoid this thread tomorrow? Will it be fair game for spoilers as soon as it airs?
    Yes, no spoiler tags needed after it airs.

I added *spoilers* to the thread title the other day. Plenty of people won't be able to watch until later due to work, etc. Understandable. Fair warning - if you stumble in here before viewing it ain't anyone else's fault if you run into spoilers. Managed to avoid BB finale info myself back in 2013.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Eh? No, there isn't.
    I doubt that person is lying/messing, so I think you really should edit your post.

I have had plenty of progams and films spoiled unintentionally by people who do not seem to realise that it could possibly be considered a spoiler.

Some people have just no idea what some consider spoilers so it is best to err on the side of caution, just like NSFW warnings. I remember saying to a lad in work about a film "I have not seen it, do not breate a single word! really, please not a word".

"ok I won't, but jesus wait till you see the twist in the end"

I realise some do not even consider that a spoiler, but many would, I would be on the lookout for a twist and often spot it. I am guessing the poster who thought it was might not have read up about what characters will be reappearing -though this thread already mentioned it. The film has had a premiere so definite risk of spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

ah well everyone's different as most will avoid thread until watched and processed, still hard to guess will it be hit or not.

thou nice to see its 2hrs long, thought might be usual Hollywood 1:30

so plenty of trash food and few cans in the evening will be good way to give it a go, and then get into details how it faired, next day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

scamalert wrote: »
    thou nice to see its 2hrs long, thought might be usual Hollywood 1:30
    I hoped it would be longer. No way it would have been 90mins which could be 2 episodes.

just looking it up the shortest BB episode was 43 mins
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Free_or_Die_(Breaking_Bad)

I would not have expected them to drag it out too much but doubt many viewers/cinema audience would have complained, as they know what they are getting into. Avengers endgame was just over 3 hours.

Someone posted on reddit a few days back with a really, really positive review so I'm hoping Vince Gilligan can continue to deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

Can anyone confirm if its on Netflix Ireland yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭D3V!L

golfball37 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if its on Netflix Ireland yet?

Yes , yes it is :D

I have to wait and watch it tonight with my wife :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,545 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Downloading it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

D3V!L wrote:
    I have to wait and watch it tonight with my wife

New wife required! Enjoy it folks

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

That's this evening's viewing sorted.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭Ironicname

Just finished it. Tis grand

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

It has a rating of 10 on IMDB with almost 500 votes cast so far !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,071 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

have a copy there now, but life is now getting in the way, damn you life!

Advertisement