Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie [Netflix] - *Spoilers*

Options
  • 10-02-2019 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭

Just reading this on IMDB

Untitled Breaking Bad Movie

The trivia page lists some actors to be in it, will put spoilers on in case.
    Johnny Ortiz from American Crime and Icebox (HBO) has been confirmed for a role in this film.

Although Bryan Cranston's character of Walter White died in the ending of Season 5, he is confirmed to return for this film. It is unknown how he will be revived or will just simply appear before the events of Breaking Bad (2008), which might focus on his past.

Aside from Bryan Cranston, Krysten Ritter (Jane), Jonathan Banks (Mike Ehrmantraut) and Jesse Plemons (Todd) are also confirmed to return for the film, despite meeting their demises throughout Breaking Bad (2008).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,425 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Breaking Bad film is completed it was filmed over the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

The Breaking Bad film is completed it was filmed over the summer.

I presume it won't be released this side of Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

anyone any idea on plot twist for movie- past BB, prior - or will it be flashbacks going forward on past events ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Apparently the movie is going to be a day in the life of Skylar.....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

FML

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Don't like that sound of that.

hope ur joking :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Isn't it supposed to be a catch up with Jesse after the end of BB?

Isn't it supposed to be a catch up with Jesse after the end of BB?

They leaked that as a distraction tactic.... apparently the plot is sleepless in Seattle esque with Sklar getting back in the dating game, navigating tinder and trying to prove that there actually is love after love.... expect a Cher cameo

The title of the film is....

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie.

It’s about Jessie.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Posts moved from Better Call Saul to new thread.

Netflix put up a place card for it yesterday with the title and synopsis which I spoilered below before taking it down.

Fugitive Jesse Pinkman runs from his captors, the law and his past.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

"El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie,” is now set to be released on Netflix on Oct. 11

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/breaking-bad-movie-release-date-plot-aaron-paul-netflix-1203313340/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Wow that's much sooner than I thought

Many will know the Turkish method to get Netflix as cheap as possible, someone's gonna have to figure out which country uploads Netflix content the quickest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,397 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Oh my goodness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,324 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

This looks excellent

Excitement builds.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Trailer just got released for the BB movie. It’s out on Netflix in seven weeks time!

https://youtu.be/lZKqMVPlDg8

Let the arguments commence... “it’s gonna be terrible” and “we don’t need this” etc. Yeah yeah, nobody cares. It’s gonna be awesome. Vince Gillian is a master director and writer, you’ve got another piece of the BCS/BB universe right here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Wasn't expecting Netflix to have it. What happened to AMC?

Unearthly wrote: »
    Wasn't expecting Netflix to have it. What happened to AMC?

Netflix co produced the last few seasons if I remember right and co produce BCS.

They financed the movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,508 ✭✭✭Penfailed

I'm really looking forward to it.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Trailer looks deadly! I really didn't expect it so soon. I'll be counting down the weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

This looks excellent

Before I looked at the trailer I thought ah jayus it probably won't be that good might annoy me.

After I looked at it - jayus they might manage to make it work.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Few nuggets:
    Hank and Gomez pics on wall before it moves to cell shot.

Also EL Camino is the car that jessie drowe of, which translates road- so like road of jessie moving forward ??

could hardly recognize skinny pete's accent - good acting from him as usual thou. will be interesting how will they pull off the story, as there's little left of Jessie in terms how BB ended, with all the grim flashback events to move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Because this is set after BB do people think it’ll impact on the ending of BCS? The whole gene thing and all that...? I always thought we would get to see where Saul would end up and/or a WW crossover at some point.

It’s all very exciting!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

You can imagine how happy I am that I saw the trailer yesterday and got very excited for the release in November, only to wander in here and realise the date was American format :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,617 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Skinny Pete has definitely been aged, looks like they have him as a strung out meth head in that clip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,354 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Skinny Pete has definitely been aged, looks like they have him as a strung out meth head in that clip

Thought that myself but it is six years later, trying to pretend that it is a short while after Jesse escaped.
    You would think they would do a bit of CGI stuff to help things?

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Advertisement