Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie [Netflix] - *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Mr.S wrote: »
    Are any cinemas screening the movie, like what they did with the finale?

US only, at least for now. https://news.avclub.com/that-breaking-bad-movie-is-coming-to-select-theaters-ne-1838218703

https://www.elcaminobreakingbadmovie.com/tickets/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,539 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Penfailed wrote: »
    I'm going to try and squeeze in the whole of the last series.

I started last night and watched the first episode of the fifth series. It's mad how much I'd forgotten about.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,827 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Who is he talking to at the end?

I'm so hyped for this :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭golfball37

Probably won't hit Netflix Ireland for another 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

golfball37 wrote: »

October 11th.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

Who is he talking to at the end?

I'm so hyped for this :D

I think it's the agent who was interviewing Skinny Pete in the first trailer. I have to stop watching what they are releasing, it's going to be the longest 2 weeks ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

not sure about ireland but imagine this movie will hit torrents minute its out.

is that mike in the scene by the river ? glad that trailer has some reveal Jessie will go back most places to look for cash.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Loved the picture of Andrea & Brock.

• Advertisement

You're probably wrong.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

You're probably wrong.

They had the final episodes of BB up within hours of airing on AMC in the US, I can only imagine it will be a worldwide release early Friday morning

The only torture will be getting through the day Friday and waiting until dark to pull the curtains and give it the full experience

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

scamalert wrote: »
    is that mike in the scene by the river ?
    dunno but he is in it EDIT: I see this was already mentioned

https://movieweb.com/el-camino-breaking-bad-movie-poster-returning-characters/?fbclid=IwAR35ZEOX4XLiewWa0Kq8Z8YkvJXCbXNIh3qe115cTbQFALXnFiy2DJWWLys
    Jonathan Banks has confirmed that Mike Ehrmantraut is back for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie. Mike is a Breaking Bad fan-favorite who passed away in the original series, which means his scenes in the upcoming movie will have to be flashbacks. Since it has been revealed more than 10 actors from the hit show will be involved in the movie, there is now more speculation about Bryan Cranston coming back as the infamous Walter White. In addition to the casting news, a poster for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie has been unveiled.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Loved the picture of Andrea & Brock.

They must spend ages setting up the scene and the props, especially since the whole camera style most of the time - is zoom in - zoom in more - widepan

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,365 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Joe sounds like the voice at the end of the first trailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

that dude from Junkyard was epic in BB, will be interesting to see what Jessie wants of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

scamalert wrote: »
    that dude from Junkyard was epic in BB, will be interesting to see what Jessie wants of him.

He seemed to know his law :D.
    This is a domicile and is protected by the 4th amendment. It seems to me your out here fishing. I don't see that holding up in a court of law.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,459 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

That just makes me think of this scene from Breaking Bad

Was probably one of the most tense and funny scenes combined in BB

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Six year anniversary since the finale this week. Does anyone know where the Breaking Bad forum on this site has gone? I wouldn't mind reading through the old posts for the last season again.

• Advertisement

Mr.S wrote: »
    Pitty, would be great to see it in the cinema. The finale in The Lighthouse was amazing!

A bar/café/events place in Leamington Spa in the UK is showing it on the 12th. Probably not anything official.
    Six year anniversary since the finale this week. Does anyone know where the Breaking Bad forum on this site has gone? I wouldn't mind reading through the old posts for the last season again.

Most of the old sub-forums were folded back into the main forum here as they were largely inactive.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Brendan Filone

Most of the old sub-forums were folded back into the main forum here as they were largely inactive.

Are you sure about this? I had a load of posts on the old BB sub-forum but they seem to have disappeared from my posting history!

Are you sure about this? I had a load of posts on the old BB sub-forum but they seem to have disappeared from my posting history!

Yes, Mr E did it 12 months ago.

Here's a thread for BB episode 5.07. https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056734184

I'm going to try and squeeze in the whole of the last series.

Well...I've now watched all but the last episode of the final series. I'm going to save the last episode until closer to the 11th. It was very much a worthwhile exercise for me. There were loads of things that I'd completely forgotten about. Really looking forward to the film now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,512 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Just wondering if this is going to be a once off film or is it a pilot movie perhaps for the making of a new series, depending on the reaction for the film.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Just wondering if this is going to be a once off film or is it a pilot movie perhaps for the making of a new series, depending on the reaction for the film.

I'd imagine it's a one off to tie up all the loose ends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I'd imagine it's a one off to tie up all the loose ends.

Nothing is a one off these days. Bet it leaves more loose ends than it ties up

Nothing is a one off these days. Bet it leaves more loose ends than it ties up

It's a one off. It'll tidy everything up nicely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

It's a one off. It'll tidy everything up nicely.

I bet you a €5 charity bet :D

• Advertisement

I bet you a €5 charity bet :D

You're on. Who gets to decide what's meant by everything being tied up nicely though? :D

Advertisement