Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You're being baited again calm down.

He is posting on an Irish forum about Irish issues and he does not even live in Ireland.

I no longer live there but i have family there so i have an interest in what happens. Are you saying people who no longer live in ireland no longer have a right to comment?
    You posted in a Trump thread on an Irish forum from an Irish perspective and you live in Ireland hardly the same thing.

Lol :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

The Gardai haven't a hope of sorting these scumbags out themselves.
    This requires oldschool fixing.

Bring back Lugs Branigan, he wouldn’t stand for this sh1t. That’d learn them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

I know nothing of the parents, for all i know they are lovely hard working people who contribute to society and their kid is a little bastard.

Until someone can prove otherwise i won't tar them with the (free house, on welfare, no good immigrants) same brush that,some on here love to wield.

I am an Irish person living in Ireland and while I can not 100% prove anything I can tell you that only a minority of those who came here from Nigeria work most are on welfare.

I am sure you take a keen interest in the local and national issues where you live in your country.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

I physically cannot stop you posting from wherever you are

But I do have the power to completely ignore your ramblings and rants

Bring back Lugs Branigan, he wouldn’t stand for this sh1t. That’d learn them.

He'd be 109 years old, don't think he would be up to much slapping even if he was alive :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I am an Irish person living in Ireland and while I can not 100% prove anything I can tell you that only a minority of those who came here from Nigeria work most are on welfare.

I am sure you take a keen interest in the local and national issues where you live in your country.
    If you can’t prove it, it’s just your anecdote.

I physically cannot stop you posting from wherever you are

But I do have the power to completely ignore your ramblings and rants

So put me on ignore, you're nothing but a hypocrite so it won't be a great loss to me if you choose to ignore me.

Overheal wrote: »
    If you can’t prove it, it’s just your anecdote.

Can you prove that you are not a 3 foot green alien posting from The Sea of Tranquility on the Moon?
    Can you prove The Loch Ness Monster is not a Whale with identity issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭dubrov

So put me on ignore, you're nothing but a hypocrite so it won't be a great loss to me if you choose to ignore me.

Why do you waste your time replying to them? These guys are dinosaurs

Can you prove that you are not a 3 foot green alien posting from The Sea of Tranquility on the Moon?
    Can you prove The Loch Ness Monster is not a Whale with identity issues?

Actually, yes to both.

You’ve made a sweeping claim about a majority of Nigerian migrants, surely you have statistics for that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

That’s it.

The lefty luvvies who say open borders yet want nothing whatsoever to do with the migrants.

“Send them to like....Monaghan...or somewhere”

Never seen anyone on here advocating for open borders. Only people who seem to bring the idea up are the racists.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Ah here!! Some of the "immigrant community" are complaining about the gardai on Twitter under #justiceformoyo.

These types of people are just completely and utterly incapable of ever integrating.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

It's against nature to want to allow infection to infiltrate a good healthy environment.

But yet people expect us to put up with virulence factors in society, especially when they're in their own cosy atmosphere, lecturing us from their ivory towers.

I for one will not bow down to the libtards lefty Sjw types of populism that's infecting the equilibrium of a just society.

Survival of the fittest will always be there, and controlling these vermin is the only option.

Sending them and their families to some island in the Pacific or to somewhere remote could be an option.

That includes the white trash and other ethnicities who cannot behave themselves, nothing to do with race.

We don't need it here in Ireland, we're a unique country which has a lot to offer.

Ennis Co Clare is the best example of immigrants blending into a just society.

All the Africans, Asians,Muslims, Christians, Jew's, Romanians, Non religious, gay's, lesbian's, transexuals, travellers and the native locals all living in one town.

Working together, living together, adding to society, not taking from it.

The local homeless, addict's and wino's even respect the law's.

Everyone seems to just accept each other...

I see Timberrrrr calling people racist's who are pissed off with scumbags beating up a member of our law enforcement....

It's not about race, it's about virulent members of society...

Comparing a guard getting assaulted and someone dropping a bag of taytos is just Timberrrrr making a skit out of reality....

dubrov wrote: »

Because popular nationalism is violently on the rise, and these are exactly the kind of people who tend to carry it out when left unchallenged.

Pissing rain here so young lad is watching lego batman movie, I'm outside on the patio with a coffee, they are just entertaining me.

It's funny watching them tie themselves up in knots as they post racist shìte yet haven't got the balls to admit they are racist.

Actually, yes to both.

You’ve made a sweeping claim about a majority of Nigerian migrants, surely you have statistics for that?
    The ESRI report suggests that 4 per cent of western European nationals living in Ireland, excluding people from the UK, were unemployed last year compared with 7 per cent of Irish nationals and 16 per cent of people from Africa. ... Employment rates for African nationals were considerably lower on 45 per cent.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2018/1107/1009164-esri_migrants/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Does it matter what country these skanks are from? Why can the Gardai not taser them or smack them with the batons and handcuff them bring them to the Garda station for their parents to collect?
    Does anyone actually know why not?

The rate for Nigerians only please. Stick with the goalpost set.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭dubrov

Overheal wrote:
    Because popular nationalism is violently on the rise, and these are exactly the kind of people who tend to carry it out when left unchallenged.

Based on voting in general elections and Europe, I'd say these kind of views have less than 2% support. So low as to be irrelevant

splinter65 wrote: »
    Does it matter what country these skanks are from? Why can the Gardai not taser them or smack them with the batons and handcuff them bring them to the Garda station for their parents to collect?

Are Gardaí that thuggish these days in general? Like do you get your teeth knocked out for missing a stop sign or is there still due process and what not.

• Advertisement

Based on voting in general elections and Europe, I'd say these kind of views have less than 2% support. So low as to be irrelevant

That’s kinda what America thought 4 years ago.

eurokev wrote: »
    Ah here!! Some of the "immigrant community" are complaining about the gardai on Twitter under #justiceformoyo.

These types of people are just completely and utterly incapable of ever integrating.

Oh no they know how to use Twitter and hashtags. You’re right, surely evidence they’re wholly incompatible with the Irish culture.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

You people have a very odd thought process. Do you honestly believe that if these people are as you say they are, that they are somehow going to be persuaded to stop based on "anti racist" posters calling them racist?

You people have a very odd thought process. Do you honestly believe that if these people are as you say they are, that they are somehow going to be persuaded to stop based on "anti racist" posters calling them racist?

Engage them in as much critical thinking as possible as a deterrent to irrational and emotive fueled barbarism

nthclare wrote: »
    It's against nature to want to allow infection to infiltrate a good healthy environment.

But yet people expect us to put up with virulence factors in society, especially when they're in their own cosy atmosphere, lecturing us from their ivory towers.

I for one will not bow down to the libtards lefty Sjw types of populism that's infecting the equilibrium of a just society.

Survival of the fittest will always be there, and controlling these vermin is the only option.

Sending them and their families to some island in the Pacific or to somewhere remote could be an option.

That includes the white trash and other ethnicities who cannot behave themselves, nothing to do with race.

We don't need it here in Ireland, we're a unique country which has a lot to offer.

Ennis Co Clare is the best example of immigrants blending into a just society.

All the Africans, Asians,Muslims, Christians, Jew's, Romanians, Non religious, gay's, lesbian's, transexuals, travellers and the native locals all living in one town.

Working together, living together, adding to society, not taking from it.

The local homeless, addict's and wino's even respect the law's.

Everyone seems to just accept each other...

I see Timberrrrr calling people racist's who are pissed off with scumbags beating up a member of our law enforcement....

It's not about race, it's about virulent members of society...

Comparing a guard getting assaulted and someone dropping a bag of taytos is just Timberrrrr making a skit out of reality....

That was in response to this ridiculous post by beechwoodsparks wanting to deport the whole family going back 3 generations if they commit a crime. He basically wants a North Korean system of punishment for migrants.
    If the laws change it could be done

My preference is the criminal and their entire family are sent back

It’ll make these clowns think twice before even dropping a crisp packet on the street

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

splinter65 wrote: »

I'd enjoy being one of those guard's with the batton.

Fight fire with fire, if I was a member of the force and my colleague was getting a hammering from scumbags, I'd go postal on the crettin.

A few broken ribs and maybe a few fractures would be appropriate.

Disrespect the law's of the land and assault the guards, get what's coming to you.

Nothing better than falling on your own sword and getting humbled I say.

The Ireland England match in the 90's when the boy's went in and beat the lard out of the English combatants is a clip I get a kick out of watching, very appropriate for inappropriate behaviour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Isn't the Italian leader heading towards 40% in the latest poll? So popular is popular nationalism there, he mightn't even need the coalition support any more.

Then there's Sweden, their left leaning party had their worst result in over 100yrs, and resigned their PM after the last general election results.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Are Gardaí that thuggish these days in general? Like do you get your teeth knocked out for missing a stop sign or is there still due process and what not.

There’s missing a stop sign and then there’s this:
    Five arrested and garda viciously assaulted after public order incident at Drogheda pub

If there is a public order incident of this type and a Garda or anyone else in front line has been attacked or any passing member of the public then the most important thing is that the perpetrators of the violence are quelled quickly and removed to where they can’t cause any more harm.
    What the hell does their ethnicity have to do with anything?

nthclare wrote: »
    I'd enjoy being one of those guard's with the batton.

Fight fire with fire, if I was a member of the force and my colleague was getting a hammering from scumbags, I'd go postal on the crettin.

A few broken ribs and maybe a few fractures would be appropriate.

Disrespect the law's of the land and assault the guards, get what's coming to you.

Nothing better than falling on your own sword and getting humbled I say.

The Ireland England match in the 90's when the boy's went in and beat the lard out of the English combatants is a clip I get a kick out of watching, very appropriate for inappropriate behaviour...
    And these are the red flags I am talking about.

Fortunately as far as your future in law enforcement you’d thankfully never pass the psych evaluation

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Overheal wrote:
    Oh no they know how to use Twitter and hashtags. You’re right, surely evidence they’re wholly incompatible with the Irish culture.

You are an awful dope altogether, I was clearly referring to that they feel like this person was assaulted by gardai because he was black

Advertisement