Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

I would not have any hesitation in deporting you.:P

Why?

I dont live in Ireland anymore bit i worked there and paid taxes for over 30 years, worked with local community groups and helped set up a youth club thats still running over 20 years later.

But apparently if i moved back and get caught speeding or littering me, my children my siblings and thier children should all be sent off on the next boat/plane :rolleyes:

Then he wonders why people call him a racist.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

I wouldn't be racist myself, but in the 90's I've seen scumbag families ran out of towns and villages.

Because they're all the same, scumbag s.

You get an upper class family with a dodgy troublesome kid, he or she is sent to boarding school.
    And probably grounded or made do chores and gardening etc and psychological help.
    Then for holiday's they're given a job as us toffs can have pull and a summer in upstate New York is great for a teenager, working in a saw mill or forestry, on a farm or something similar.

Good earthy graft.

You'll guarantee our kid's won't be hanging around streets and sidewalks etc

My youth was very like episodes of the famous five, jolly good fun.
    Fishing, hunting, cantering around the country side on horse's, lashings and lashings of ice cream.

We had fight's, we kissed girls we were cheeky and got dirty, got lost.

The odd one of us brought home by the guard's for being too pissed on cans, underage drinking etc

Got caught poaching salmon down the river etc

But what we did in diamond's the scumbag s did in spades...
    Although they were wary of us, because we were a different class and what they're unfamiliar with confused them.

Although I don't regret being a rapscallion, I enjoyed it.

Just harmless fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Why?

I dont live in Ireland anymore bit i worked there and paid taxes for over 30 years, worked with local community groups and helped set up a youth club thats still running over 20 years later.

1gjlngnsmz5y0v890gihfqc72jl.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

You are bing baited here and you just don't see it.
    This board is so far left Stalin would be proud.

Immigrants come to Ireland straight onto welfare into a free house their kids form gangs that the Guards are afraid to deal with but you are a racist for getting upset about it.

Meanwhile we have threads about posh noobs getting upset there is social housing in their estate and this gets a free pass.

This place is an echo chamber enforced by the though police.

While the Left are now the most vocal on opening up migration and asylum, on the ground it is a radical free market approach and the one thing that has finished the possibility of even a mild Social Democratic State, the use 9f Unions, workers bargaining power etc.

Which was the intent all along.

Danzy wrote: »
    While the Left are now the most vocal on opening up migration and asylum, on the ground it is a radical free market approach and the one thing that has finished the possibility of even a mild Social Democratic State, the use 9f Unions, workers bargaining power etc.

Which was the intent all along.

Useful idiots I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Tasfasdf

Why?

But apparently if i moved back and get caught speeding or littering me, my children my siblings and thier children should all be sent off on the next boat/plane :rolleyes:

Then he wonders why people call him a racist.

The new mother teresa right here everyone. Doesn't even live in Ireland anymore but spends his time on boards calling everyone in "Ireland" racists. Keep up the good fight fella.

There's so many threads about this gang and the usual "lib***s" are calling racists because the attackers where black.

The left you can't blame an entire family for the actions of one child.

The right parents given free house and welfare in their new country and to repay us their children form gangs that now openly attack the police.

But forget the side show back on topic a Garda has had his head kicked in while lying down on the street is this the kind of people Ireland needs regardless of where they were born?

<SNIP>

Probably done more for Ireland than the racists on here that want only white irish who can trace thier heritage back 2000 years.

But keep it up lads, your ridiculous "immigration policies" are giving me lots of giggles and ensures your chosen "political parties" will forever be stagnating in the 2% region of every election :pac:

Tasfasdf wrote: »
    The new mother teresa right here everyone. Doesn't even live in Ireland anymore but spends his time on boards calling everyone in "Ireland" racists. Keep up the good fight fella.

There's so many threads about this gang and the usual "lib***s" are calling racists because the attackers where black.

Nahhhh horse

Everyone in ireland? Exaggerate much? I only call people racists because they espouse racist ideals and post racist shìte.

Will this be your next great campaign? Boards.ie should only be for irish posters?

Probably done more for Ireland than the racists on here that want only white irish who can trace thier heritage back 2000 years.

But keep it up lads, your ridiculous "immigration policies" are giving me lots of giggles and ensures your chosen "political parties" will forever be stagnating in the 2% region of every election :pac:

Yes you moved out of the country I for one and very grateful for what you have done for Ireland.:D

What nation was lucky enough to be enriched by you?

I presume your children are not Irish either and since you are now part of another nation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,353 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

So timberrrr doesn’t even live here but feels it’s his rightful duty to lecture us all ....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

But forget the side show back on topic a Garda has had his head kicked in while lying down on the street is this the kind of people Ireland needs regardless of where they were born?

Not the first Garda injured in the course of his duty and won't be the last. We've had much worse happen with other Irish people rioting after the St Patrick's day parade over the years.

Yes you moved out of the country I for one and very grateful for what you have done for Ireland.:D

What nation was lucky enough to be enriched by you?

I presume your children are not Irish either and since you are now part of another nation.

My children were all born in ireland and still live there, but to some racist gobshìtes on here they would be liable for deportation if i ever returned and dropped a crisp packet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Probably done more for Ireland than the racists on here that want only white irish who can trace thier heritage back 2000 years
    Exaggerate much?

:pac:

My children were all born in ireland and still live there, but to some racist gobshìtes on here they would be liable for deportation if i ever returned and dropped a crisp packet :pac:

Timberrr.

The fact u are attempting to lecture us from your high horse and don’t even live in Ireland says it all.

Off with ye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

So timberrrr doesn’t even live here but feels it’s his rightful duty to lecture us all ....

You’ll find that most people here that tell you to shut up and with it generally don’t and won’t have to deal with it themselves.

That’s it.

The lefty luvvies who say open borders yet want nothing whatsoever to do with the migrants.

“Send them to like....Monaghan...or somewhere”

You’ll find that most people here that tell you to shut up and with it generally don’t and won’t have to deal with it themselves.

Is there some word for people like that you know people who do the whole do as I say not as I do?:confused::confused::confused:

I am just grateful to your new nation that they have not deported you back here.

Timberrr.

The fact u are attempting to lecture us from your high horse and don’t even live in Ireland says it all.

Off with ye

Do you live in the US? If not then why are you posting in the Trump threads? ;)

• Advertisement

I am just grateful to your new nation that they have not deported you back here.

Dual nationality kiddo, free to come and go as i please ;)

So now u are going back through ppl’s posts. Not cool dude.

Look I don’t care if u post or not on topics like this but I will be treating your posts with absolute indifference from now on.

Ok I know when enough is enough a few personal posts can be called banter but what makes it banter is I move back on topic.

On the topic we are discussing why do you think it was the right thing to do to let this Gangs parents into Ireland?

Are we better for it or worse?

Or, yaknow, i read/post in those threads too? Curb your paranoia kiddo, the world isn't out to get you.:rolleyes:
    Look I don’t care if u post or not on topics like this but I will be treating your posts with absolute indifference from now on.

And ill continue to treat yours as racist diarrhea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

The Gardai haven't a hope of sorting these scumbags out themselves.
    This requires oldschool fixing.

You're being baited again calm down.

He is posting on an Irish forum about Irish issues and he does not even live in Ireland.

You posted in a Trump thread on an Irish forum from an Irish perspective and you live in Ireland hardly the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

He is probably in Africa helping the locals with their travel arrangements to get here.

Ok I know when enough is enough a few personal posts can be called banter but what makes it banter is I move back on topic.

On the topic we are discussing why do you think it was the right thing to do to let this Gangs parents into Ireland?

Are we better for it or worse?

I know nothing of the parents, for all i know they are lovely hard working people who contribute to society and their kid is a little bastard.

Until someone can prove otherwise i won't tar them with the (free house, on welfare, no good immigrants) same brush that,some on here love to wield.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Phil.x

Footage appearing online of a Gang of youths consisting of mainly 'New Irish' violently attacking Garda in Drogheda. The footage of the riot was shared on social media, which showed groups of young men kicking the Guard in the head whilst lying on the ground.

Text accompanying the footage included phrases such as
    "good enough for em f*cking pigs"
    "they done skinny bop on the pigs head"
    "love to see it"
    "grabbing niggas for fun"

https://www.facebook.com/TheLiberal.ie/videos/1138767152988287/

https://www.facebook.com/TheLiberal.ie/videos/385784742136971/

Its hard to believe that thats ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,901 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just as you lot do to lecture Americans. Pot meet kettle

Advertisement