Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang attack Garda in Drogheda

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,903 ✭✭✭circadian

New Irish.

theliberal.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

is_that_so wrote: »
    From that article.

Feck the article.
    It is plainly assault on the cop.

This is where we go wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    Feck the article.

That quote is from Gardai.
    Public Order Act covers a whole lot of things.

https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/justice/criminal_law/criminal_offences/public_order_offenses_in_ireland.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Brazilian? Going by their names in paper.

Yes my point is immigrants have no respect for the guards. Even fat Freddie wouldn't have done that, if this was a Polish gang I'd be as angry its the fact the state gives them souch and this is how they treat the country, similar how I have sympathy for Australians when Irish scum act the bollix.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

is_that_so wrote: »
    Have you ever been to either? Reports on this suggest they were not local.

Live in Navan and work in Drogheda so I kinda know them both well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

Feck the article.

Look don't be silly this is only a minor disturbance.
    Also there was no gang it was just a group of lads that were acting a bit silly a quick word from the local sergeant and I am sure these boys will be sent to bed early without any supper.

That Guards have real problems to deal with without people like you trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Lots of people not paying their TV licence plus lots of people saying naughty things on social media.

Sure the other forum I like to visit Political Irish is great but a lot of people there are saying naughty things the horror.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,888 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

That statistic is racist. It should be banned.

I don't know about racist but the statistic is totally made up

Back to Africa please.

doylefe wrote:
    Off back with their non-working parents to the Congo.

You do realise that you can't do that to Irish born citizens? This is the very reason why we have to take back the Irish isis bride and her child. Her child wasn't even born in Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭MrFresh

alta stare wrote: »
    But im not outraged just as i am not surprised. It seems to be you are the outraged one.

I'm pretty pissed off alright. Gardaí been getting hammered all over the place for ages and now you've got the usual racists trying to use this incident to push their anti black agenda.

Because we had no legal / EU obligation to take in Africans.
    They were allowed in to attempt to have a better life and they are biting the hand that feeds them.

I've been directly attacked by an African myself, he didn't even probation... nothing.

The problem is only going to get worse when you hear some of the pathetic liberal apologists here.

So basically what you are saying is that black people committing crimes is more heinous because we were benevolent enough to let the people they descended from into our country. I bet you don't think that you are racist either.

I'm not excusing any violence but the pubs licence needs to be looked at too. A golden rule is never ever take 18th birthday party bookings unless you have assurances from older family members. An unsupervised 18th birthday party organised by an 18 year old will typically have a huge amount of underaged drinkers. Management seems to have allowed it to become a rave rather than a birthday party

• Advertisement

If the laws change it could be done

My preference is the criminal and their entire family are sent back

It’ll make these clowns think twice before even dropping a crisp packet on the street

How many generations of a family would you punish?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

5 released without charge

It’ll make these clowns think twice before even dropping a crisp packet on the street

So racist.:mad:

Just because an entire family is on welfare and their children are causing havoc you think we as a nation are not enriched.:confused:

People like you saying mean things about these children when all they really need is a youth club and a Playstation each.

We need to increase levels of welfare to help these people fit in better and if they commit a crime move them to a bigger house.

Before long they will realise how nice we are and they will feel guilty and start working the butts off to thank us.

Just think areas like Foxrock have so much to offer and I am sure these people would thrive in areas like that.:)

See that is the real problem with immigration we have not fully embraced the enrichment setting up welcome centres in posh areas would show our new arrivals a lifestyle to aspire to.

Areas like Foxrock are pale and stale I am sure the residents already living there would be delighted to give these people a guiding hand.

Putting our new arrivals in social housing in areas that already have high unemployment is racist anyway.

Maybe somebody like Pat Kenny could get onboard with this and show us all by example.
    Dublin 4 has a lot to teach us all.

Absolutely not racist

How dare you

I happen to think that if ANYONE comes to settle in Ireland they should face deportation if convicted.

Read carefully what I have written.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,408 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Should you be punished if your brother/sister/father/mother commits a crime?

The parents and siblings and any of their kids

So three generations of a family punished for the actions of one person born. I think North Korea runs a similar policy.

Should you be punished if your brother/sister/father/mother commits a crime?

Logically, he believes he should be deported to Africa.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Wir ziehen uns die Stiefel an
    Und schnren sie uns zu
    Rasieren unsere Kpfe
    Und schlagen sie uns ein
    Das ist ein Skinhead
    Wartend auf den Kampf
    Skinheads, Skinheads
    Ziehen durch die Stadt

If u are a migrant and know the rules then yes

I would make sure the new laws were published and make it clear what will happen if a migrant is found guilty in court after due process

But if they are born in Ireland they are not migrants they are irish citizens who happen to be the children of migrants.

So what we have in your little racist fantasy world is

1. Irish teen breaks the law
    2. Teen goes to court and is found guilty.
    3. Teen is deported to another country.
    4. Teens parents, siblings, nieces, nephews are all deported with him as extra punishment?

nthclare wrote: »
    Wir ziehen uns die Stiefel an
    Und schnren sie uns zu
    Rasieren unsere Kpfe
    Und schlagen sie uns ein
    Das ist ein Skinhead
    Wartend auf den Kampf
    Skinheads, Skinheads
    Ziehen durch die Stadt

161.jpg

• Advertisement

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Yes my point is immigrants have no respect for the guards. Even fat Freddie wouldn't have done that, if this was a Polish gang I'd be as angry its the fact the state gives them souch and this is how they treat the country, similar how I have sympathy for Australians when Irish scum act the bollix.

They are scum.

They are dirtbags, end of story.
    Your point is ridiculous tbh.

It’s not racist in the slightest

It’s enforcing a strict and sensible migration policy.

I wouldn’t distinguish between Americans, Nigerians, Swedish, Chinese, whatever

Anyone who in the last 30 years say has relocated to Ireland would be subject to the new rules

Lol your idea is not only racist its purely sickening!

By your logic if i moved back to ireland tomorrow and commited a crime then i would be deported to the UK and my 4 adult (irish born) children would also be deported!

LOL.
    And what happens to the "native" population when they drop "a crisp packet" on the ground?

What you are proposing is a racist law (xenophobic law for our Polish, Brazilian population etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭Alrigghtythen

Lol your idea is not only racist its purely sickening!

By your logic if i moved back to ireland tomorrow and commited a crime then i would be deported to the UK and my 4 adult (irish born) children would also be deported!

Make sure you don't accidently join a gang and beat up gardai

It’s not racist in the slightest

It’s enforcing a strict and sensible migration policy.

I wouldn’t distinguish between Americans, Nigerians, Swedish, Chinese, whatever

Anyone who in the last 30 years say has relocated to Ireland would be subject to the new rules

You are bing baited here and you just don't see it.
    This board is so far left Stalin would be proud.

Immigrants come to Ireland straight onto welfare into a free house their kids form gangs that the Guards are afraid to deal with but you are a racist for getting upset about it.

Meanwhile we have threads about posh noobs getting upset there is social housing in their estate and this gets a free pass.

This place is an echo chamber enforced by the though police.

Sorry but i would put Ireland’s safety above individual migrants right to stay here after being convicted.

And to expand your idiotic racist idea you said siblings too.

So my brother and 2 sisters, all married with 12 children between them would also be deported.

Seriously, i love how the racists go full fùckwit when it comes to thinking up ridiculous migration policies. Then they wonder why they can't get elected :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

They are scum.

They are dirtbags, end of story.
    Your point is ridiculous tbh.

Yes scum that don't need to be here, that s my point, we have enough problems with our own. Nothing ridiculous about my point that you are completely missing.

Silly picture

i see your picture and raise you a video

Sorry but i would put Ireland’s safety above individual migrants right to stay here after being convicted.

You aren't talking about migrants though. Your talking about descendants of migrants.

There's definitely some baiting going on alright. I don't think he is the target though.

And to expand your idiotic racist idea you said siblings too.

So my brother and 2 sisters, all married with 12 children between them would also be deported.

Seriously, i love how the racists go full fùckwit when it comes to thinking up ridiculous migration policies. Then they wonder why they can't get elected :pac:

I would not have any hesitation in deporting you.:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

This board is so far left Stalin would be proud.

Immigrants come to Ireland straight onto welfare into a free house their kids form gangs that the Guards are afraid to deal with but you are a racist for getting upset about it.

Meanwhile we have threads about posh noobs getting upset there is social housing in their estate and this gets a free pass.

This place is an echo chamber enforced by the though police.

This is genuinely one of the funniest posts I've ever read on boards.

Advertisement