Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Autecher

On occasion when I have the apartment to myself (like I will this weekend) I will close the curtains double check the door is locked and put on some women's clothing. I really like the feel of women's clothes better than men's clothes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

If it was only 4ft, could you not wait for a wave to pass, place the board between Goats path and Aileens, and walk accross in the 14s?
    You wouldnt even need a wet suit

The only problem is there's a huge reef where Aileen's is positioned, I didn't realize it and a four foot swell at Aileen's could have a 16 foot face.

It's all about calculated risks, obviously I love dangerous lol

I'll give Riley's.... that's a beast he's more heavier and agressive than Aileen

Aileen would eat you up and spit you out, Riley will just life you up and throw you onto the wocks lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Autecher wrote: »
    On occasion when I have the apartment to myself (like I will this weekend) I will close the curtains double check the door is locked and put on some women's clothing. I really like the feel of women's clothes better than men's clothes.

Do you hang around in bars?

Ever try a wetsuit lol

branie2 wrote: »

Don't mention behind bars lol

• Advertisement

branie2 wrote: »
    Nah I keep it to myself, I've no desire to be seen doing it.

Nah I keep it to myself, I've no desire to be seen doing it.

Any pics ???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I feel really frustrated when I post something in boards that I think is hilarious, then I only get 1 or 2 thanks :o

I feel really frustrated when I post something in boards that I think is hilarious, then I only get 1 or 2 thanks :o

At least you know you're not one of those thanks addict's....

nthclare wrote: »
    Any pics ???
    Yes, they are for sale at the exceedingly fair price of €10 per pic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    If alcohol addiction was a disease, how come those in Africa ( too poor to afford a pint) are not afflicted with this so called disease?

What are you on about? Alcoholism is rife in Africa

From WHO -

https://www.afro.who.int/health-topics/alcohol

"The African Region is faced with a growing burden of harmful alcohol consumption and its disastrous effects. There is no other consumer product as widely available as alcohol that accounts for as much premature death and disability.

There are two main characteristics that describe alcohol consumption patterns in the Region: a high level of alcohol abstention in some countries and high volume consumption with severe health and social consequences in others."

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I like pineapple on pizzas.

There. I said it.
    a lot of people must like it. ham and pineapple is one of the most ubiquitous pizzas on the planet.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

If there is someone driving aggressively behind me, I will remain driving careful and safely, but will let every other road user out of junctions, let all pedestrians cross the road and watch their rage boil up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

I can assure you that that is the confession EVERY poster on this site should make :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

FFred wrote: »
    I can assure you that that is the confession EVERY poster on this site should make :pac:

Ok ..i'll go first. I am woefully underappreciated on here! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

decky1 wrote: »
    would acupuncture help al all,?had it a few times for back pain found it very relaxing, have a chat with some of those Chinese guy's they may be able to come up with something. hope you find something soon.

It worked for me in the past as I got flare ups on occasion but not this time round unfortunately, you can't rest your foot

Ok ..i'll go first. I am woefully underappreciated on here! :mad:
    You just made me snort with laughter 5 minutes ago! I appreciated that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

What are you on about? Alcoholism is rife in Africa

From WHO -

https://www.afro.who.int/health-topics/alcohol

"The African Region is faced with a growing burden of harmful alcohol consumption and its disastrous effects. There is no other consumer product as widely available as alcohol that accounts for as much premature death and disability.

There are two main characteristics that describe alcohol consumption patterns in the Region: a high level of alcohol abstention in some countries and high volume consumption with severe health and social consequences in others."

Thanks for the speech.

My point is that starving people in Africa ( or anywhere else) will get malaria, hiv or various other diseases that you have no control over but they won't catch the" disease "of alcohol addiction if they can't afford it

Will power won't cure pancreatic cancer, it will help you stop drinking!

It's an addiction but not a disease.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭Tikki Wang Wang

Found a lass's hair bobbin on her desk. Put it around my balls and lower shaft and had a fap in the jax. Handed it back to her. She put it on her hair. Thought it might have some affect on her but no she stuck with her bf.

Found a lass's hair bobbin on her desk. Put it around my balls and lower shaft and had a fap in the jax. Handed it back to her. She put it on her hair. Thought it might have some affect on her but no she stuck with her bf.
    The mistake you made was not telling her what you did with the bobbin. If you told her she would be delighted because despite what they may claim all women love when men do things like that for them. FACT.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I sometimes convince my kids that they are going to love X movie just so that I can have an excuse to go to the movies and see that movie.

Found a lass's hair bobbin on her desk. Put it around my balls and lower shaft and had a fap in the jax. Handed it back to her. She put it on her hair. Thought it might have some affect on her but no she stuck to her bf.

Literally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Thats enough Boards for today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

decky1 wrote: »
    your living on the edge there,:eek:

An entire 2kph beyond the edge! My life is just a series of thrills.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I confess I'm intrigued by your obsession with mens arms. Who would top the list and who should only ever wear long sleeves?

Hmm it varies, they just have to be nice, well defined arms. Not like body builder type definition. If I had to give an example I would say maybe George Clooney in his ER day scrubs :P, and and example of not so nice arms would be Fr. Dougal from Father Ted :o.......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Coopaloop wrote: »
    Hmm it varies, they just have to be nice, well defined arms. Not like body builder type definition. If I had to give an example I would say maybe George Clooney in his ER day scrubs :P, and and example of not so nice arms would be Fr. Dougal from Father Ted :o.......

I have well defined arms. You can definitely tell they are arms like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I have well defined arms. You can definitely tell they are arms like.

A friend of mine once described having an erection "like a baby's arm" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Like a baby's arm holding an apple.

Coopaloop wrote: »
    example of not so nice arms would be Fr. Dougal from Father Ted :o.......
    The offending arms in question ....
    14813855-low_res-death-in-paradise.jpg?itok=fFMzLrM6

• Advertisement

Lucky for him, I’ve arms like a baby’s er......

Advertisement