Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confessions

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

I absolutely love playing football - but couldn't be bothered watching it or talking about it. I prefer to watch Rugby.

I quite like James Corden.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I like a soak in a bath from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭magic_murph

Since I started a new job three weeks ago I have developed a serious dislike for Chinese people.

Do you deliver?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I have longstanding crushes on both Pat and Enda Kenny.

If I don't have plans for the weekend and won't be leaving the house much, I will not be having a shower. And my weekends are three days long!

My romantic history has consisted of three long term relationships with erm, busy periods in between, I've been single for a total of two years of my adult life...and I'm not sure how many people I've slept with. Like I have it to the nearest ten but gosh things just blend into each other after a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭0gac3yjefb5sv7

I hate live pub music. Horrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I HATE tea. its disgusts me.

I dont like Irish tv show or movies, so have never seen the commtiments, the snapper, Love/Hate etc.....I just cant do it.

Oh and I have a weird obsession with mens arms, as in they have to be nice arms. Ill judge you otherwise !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭GRACKEA

I elected to get minor surgery midweek rather than on a weekend to maximise my time off work. I'm honestly buzzing for July 8th, it's as if I have a holiday planned

Some of you need to be annihilated. I mean not liking tea? Jaysus.

There was a similar thread a few years ago and I posted about some of my less than stellar moments. Well. Things have not improved so I won't be sharing the 'bad things' since then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Coopaloop wrote: »
    I HATE tea. its disgusts me.

I dont like Irish tv show or movies, so have never seen the commtiments, the snapper, Love/Hate etc.....I just cant do it.

Oh and I have a weird obsession with mens arms, as in they have to be nice arms. Ill judge you otherwise !

I confess I'm intrigued by your obsession with mens arms. Who would top the list and who should only ever wear long sleeves?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,815 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Some of you need to be annihilated. I mean not liking tea? Jaysus.

There was a similar thread a few years ago and I posted about some of my less than stellar moments. Well. Things have not improved so I won't be sharing the 'bad things' since then.

What’s the ****ing OBSESSION in this country with tea..

“Ohhh the house is on fire, I’ll call the fire brigade just when I finish this tea”

“I just found out I have cancer” “That’s terrible, I better put the kettle on”

Etc...

In my old job, if you weren’t seen to be up to much there was a stewards enquiry, but if you spent 30 minutes at the back door having a fag and tea it was not only grand, it was expected, from managers to staff...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I don't think long hair suits every woman by default.

I irrationality dislike horses. Same with rodents.

I see Ireland as a country full of deeply ingrained civil disobedience and entitlement, but in a funny way.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lunamoon

I'm insanely jealous of people who get things for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Strumms wrote: »
    What’s the ****ing OBSESSION in this country with tea..

eAighGv.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

Sometimes, when threads are 10 pages or longer, I just quickly scroll through the posts and only stop to read it if there a good number of 'thanks' attached to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

Also when there are threads about certain topics like driving, renting and rural vs urban Ireland, I scroll through and wait until a certain user starts posting because that's the point where sh*t gets good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

I've cheated on my wife at least 50 times possibly even more. I've lost count to be honest. It's my greatest weakness.

I still love her to bits though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

There is a particular AH poster whose posts usually vary from moralistic ****, to know-it-allism to sometimes a high degree of humblebragging and I want to push him down some steps.

I think the rest of you are just cnuts tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

I've never ended a relationship.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 parttimeadult

I've never caught a fish. And I've been fishing loads of times, had my own rod and kit at one stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭Taiga

I've recently been abandoning Boards for a sneaky look on Mumsnet. I don't have an account or anything, but some of the threads are great entertainment.

I also love pineapple on pizza.

I go through my husband's pockets when he comes in from the pub. I've a right stash of cash hidden.

Last night said hubby was feeling my arse (annoyingly) and with epic timing I farted on his hand. A good one too. Didn't put him off though.

I've cheated on my wife at least 50 times possibly even more. I've lost count to be honest. It's my greatest weakness.

No way! Really?:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭FFred

Well you are an irresistible ride after all ...

pintmancolourised.jpg

I've cheated on my wife at least 50 times possibly even more.
    Taiga wrote: »
    I've recently been abandoning Boards for a sneaky look on Mumsnet.

I can't believe how blasé some people are about the fact that they've been seeing other people.

Taiga wrote: »

I go through my husband's pockets when he comes in from the pub. Last night said hubby was feeling my arse (annoyingly) and with epic timing I farted on his hand.

That’s disgusting...

Robbing from your husband ....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

I can't believe how blasé some people are about the fact that they've been seeing other people.

I always assumed Mumsnet was a forum for parenting tips and female discussion.

There's a trending now section on the homepage. I usually rifle through that. If I've had a glass of wine I go and check out the classics section. Keeps me entertained for waay too long!

Collie D wrote: »
    I always assumed Mumsnet was a forum for parenting tips and female discussion.

Mod-Redacted

On my first boards account 15 years ago I was a troll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

I have no time at all for Recycling. hate everything to do with it, i don't wash out anything i put in that bin, and it's sometimes dog sh1t,
    oh and if i have hard skin on my hands i will eat it.

Advertisement