Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Clarabel wrote: »
    Duff: probably village, likely wolf

Wut???

QB: my gut is crying but I wonder is it cause you're really good and sneaky rather than anyyon this thread

What? As in, "crying ___". Just gobbledygook on screen so can't comment if I don't know what it says.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Strawberry Milkshake
    fixxxer
    Kolido
    crosstownk
    Duffman13
    Triceratops Ballet
    Green&Red
    Ectoplasm
    Clarabel
    Tusk
    Pter
    TheSkunk
    quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter

The top 2 are a bit of a toss up atm, as would a few other positions like Ecto/G&R or Duff/Tric

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

ISO of Kolido, who posted first it should be said.
    Early nonsense around SK and Petr, pulls SK up but then seems to clear both

Kolido wrote: »
    So if Keithy is munched Tuesday, we can lynch Pter, assuming he wasnt framed.

Wagonomics (where do they get these names) could be important in this game with no other tools to work with.
    I'm torn. Firstly, why would a villager try to clear themselve so early, we have 20 villagers, if we mislynch, its not a huge deal. Your priority should be trying to find wolves, not clear yourself this early. Lynch a wolf this early and it would affect them more.
    Anyone saying they are lock clear look dusty in my book.

On the other hand, why would 2 such experienced players draw so much attention to themselves this early if they were wolves

Then seems to clear himself if SK or BH turn red, not sure where the origin of this one is

And if you or bounty flip bad, Im unlikely bad. Only one way to find out.

Says he will look at people who haven't thrown around shade but ends up voting for LoughC that day? Ends up doing his reads off SKs which makes no sense
    I will be going down the straight forward route tomorrow with voting. No role hunting by the wolves here so less likely they will shade others. I'd be looking at those who have not thrown accusations around thus far.

I need to look back but I dont have time now.

Well as I said, doing my reads of Keithys list.

Keithy - why is a nrv trying to clear themselves so much in a game with no roled vils. How many times have you posted that list with you lock clear, thats the first thing I see. I can see through your big wolfy eyes

So if Keithy is a wolf, he will likely tarnish another member, step right up Lough.

Chances are a rather new player will be wolf number 3. What ya think Clarebel?

FFA#1

Keith
    Lough
    Clarebel

I would keep Keith around for his wolf input, voting Lough atm.

Village lean going on above analysis, pter, bh, lady Skunk.

Seems to clear Clarabel on the basis shes a newbie, although she was in his FFA
    I'm not suggesting the game was drafted, but odds are odds.

That is not my only reason, I was working of Keithys reads also. Let me clarify Clarebel, I dont think you're a wolf because you're newish. Convince me you're on the level.

Throws shade on Strawbs
    Will you be ok for the next munch? I guess your wolf buddies could always put the villager in a blender and have them like a milkshake.

Then gets into a meaningless row with SK (who didn't)
    Lots of fluff followed by

a commentary on the previous nights voting where he places Digi on a likely wolf list
    Ok, QBs suss on me I can understand, that was a wasted vote from me.

My assessment of last nights results.

Lough and succ didnt vote, likely villagers. Lough demoted from my wolf list.
    Clarebels reaction to me putting her on my list was somewhat timit, happy to place her on the not sure list for now.
    Strawbs sudden switch has alerted me. If you have a feeling someone is wolf, why change, regardless of previous games.
    Cross, not playing but votes, immediate wolf alert in my book. However, I dont think both strawbs and cross are wolves, only one I would guess.
    Keithy still my top wolf suspect, I should have voted him last night.
    Digi got a vote in but not playing, wolf move.
    Tusk is vil Im sure of, cant explain right now without going meta. Which leads me to think QB is villagee
    If Im right about Keithy, lady skunk and ecto are are vil.
    Andy, pter,gnr,duffer voting Im still need to assess.

Summary.

Wolf lean: Keithy, digi, strawbs, cross

Vil lean: tusk, qb, lough, succ, skunk, ecto

Rest Im unsure about.

Questions Sk and myself for not responding to his calling us out, I've looked back and I can't see where he called me out, maybe he can clarify. Otherwise its just throwing shade at me. I promised at the time to follow it up and never did.
    The mirror, Keithy, and those who voted last night but havent been playing.

I will just point out also, I called gnr and you wolves and there was no reply from either of you, at least non that I recall. Its been rather high profile also as Keithy has consistantly called me shading you both.

Friday morning kinda clears SKeith and promises to vote for Strawbs. Ends up voting Crosstown. Also thinks both Strawbs and SK couldn't both be wolves
    Morning fellow trainees, nice waking up knowing there is no munch.

Having slept on it, Im sorta warming to Keithy, he gets me. Wouldn't put him town just yet but also wouldn't lynch him.

Unless something changes, I will probably vote Strawbs for the late switcharoo last time.
    Did he not late switch to kitten who was town or do you mean the votes on him. If Strawbs flips wolf, Keith is town. They cant be both wolf imo, they wouldnt talk anout switching on tread.

Regarding the ghost voters, if they vote again tonight and no show, I would go for them. Its not a vil move to vote and not play, if you cant play, leave the game and dont have us waste lynches on you.

Would make sense if both strawbs and keith were wolf, however I dont think that is the case, please see reply to pter above.

I like your thinking though.

Calls out the ghost voters
    For the ghost voters its a complete non villagery move, if you have time to vote at least show your face, explain you cant be around.

For those not playing at all, more likely village imo, waste of a lynch on them imo.

Before going hard at Strawbs, again note he doesn't end up voting her. Theres talk of a Kolido v Strawbs race which never materialised
    2 of her arguements stand out to me as wolfish.

A wolf in the first 11 posters, thats fairly obvious due to law of average.

Her flimsy reason on me which she hasnt given up.

A wolf will cling to something and run with it as long as they can.

Add to that the switcharooing and I believe you got a wolf.

After a bit of back and forth with Petr he moves to Crosstown, asks Petr to "convince" him Strawbs isn't wolf. Also tries to get SK to convince him to vote Fixxer.

Bit of commentary on the Digi5 and Cross

Good result, do you think we have a full town house in the digi5?

Defo not 2 wolves there, could have saved him by jumping without raising too much suspicion. Possibly 1, but even 4 from 5, thats a good core to follow.

Whats cross playing at, not posting and voting. That is not village play. Could easily pop in to say hi, Im busy but I'll catch up. Wolves cant really afford to be modkilled, so they still vote.

Kind of agrees with my plan re the Digi5
    Your idea is plausable gnr, but if the wolves did the unthinkable, both voted digi, then we are pretty much screwed.

I dont have any wolf leans on the digi5 though at this time.

More about Cross and theres some commentary on Digi5, nothing too amazing
    Is nobody hot on cross? Why is he ghost voting? Surely thats only something a wolf would do to avoid getting modkilled. My only reservation is would both digi and cross play the same way for a week?

Gives a kind of run down of people and comes back later with a more comprehensive list
    My suspect list it the same as yours actually.

Cross and strawbs. Duffers and tb are flying under the radar so need to be looked at.

I will look more at fixxxer as he is heating up. Gnr Im not sure about, very open, playing like village but that could be his game. I've played it many times.
    Right, got the lawn mowed, headphones on and doing some thinking about the game. I know its Sunday but the weather is good and forcast for the week isnt great. Just had my lunch and a coffee, looking forward to the footy later.

Not sure what all the lists are about but here is where I stand.

Wolf lean:
    Cross: Ghost voter
    TB: possible middle of the road wolf is there is one

Less wolf lean:
    Strawbs: cant shake the feeling she is wolf but some of her reactiobs lately have lowered my suspicions
    Duffers: being unusually quiet, a wolf lying low in a long game
    Gnr: not holding back but that could be his game plan
    Ecto: flying under the radar possibly
    Dandy: a wolf trying to charm us with his short stories.

Null:
    Fixxxer: I cant get any read on him but he us gaining heat with others. Will look further
    Lady skunk: unsure at this time
    QB: if there is a wolf or 2 in the digi5, I would be looking here. First vote on digi.
    Clarebel: no read yet

Vil lean:
    BH
    SK
    Pter
    Tusk

Lynch able
    Cross
    TB

Bad feeling about
    Strawbs
    Grn
    Duffer
    Ecto
    Dandy

Null
    Clarebel
    Fixxxer

Seems ok
    Skunk
    QB

Villager
    Pter
    Sk
    Bh
    Tusk

@5pm he says he'll vote for TB, then actually votes for Strawbs and ends up voting for Fixxer, although by his own admission hes never suspected Fixxer. He's also open to moving to Cross with Clarabel
    What will we gain from fixxxers flip, either green or red? I've never had him on my list, if he flips green, what does it tell us.

Now at lunchtime hes on myself and Fixxer and away from Strawbs
    Just catching up now.

See you on the other side Keithy, glad I read you right.

The munch of Barney and dandy were standard wolf plays imo. Im sure the other experienced players will say the same. Neither were a lynch risk so they were munched.

Strawbs is town, here is why. she is still tunneling me. Wolves dont do that. If she was wolf, she would know I will flip green and she will likely get lynched. She doesnt know for certain how I will flip (because she is town) but she is hoping to god I flip red.

No point looking at cross now, he missed a vote.

My ffa at this point,

Fixxxer
    Gnr

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The Feds don't take the weekend off, got a live one here folks.

I will be expecting a promotion next week.

Called you out here gnr

So I only saw that Kolido has me in his top two once I posted. As I was doing the ISO I was making up my mind. When I compare his to Fixxers there is no comparison. Kolido is way dodgier. He flip flops around the place without doing any leg work and I mean any. Hes very fluid at voting time but he is always there. His only mention of Digi is to throw him in at the end of a three person callout and hes never mentioned again.

He says last nite @20.41 that he never considered Fixxer but then proceeds to vote for him and is now top of his suspects along with me?
    That stinks of seeing which way the wind is blowing. Now hes on top of what looks like the two bandwagons for today and tomorrow. He can legitimately jump on either of us

He has moved to the top of my list (sorry Strawbs I know you'll be disappointed)
    His most likely co-conspirators are Clarabel and TB. Clarabel in particular, she'll be my next ISO.

I'd implore people not to skim the above ISO. Or even better go back and read over his posts yourself

• Advertisement

Called you out here gnr

:confused::confused::confused:

Right, thats about as reasonable as SK calling Fixxer out on failed gif

FFS if thats what I've to looking out for to respond to I'll need to reread the whole thing

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Clarabel, loads of your posts have this symbol in them - 🺠makes it harder to understand contextually can you let us know what you mean to type

Green&Red wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

Right, thats about as reasonable as SK calling Fixxer out on failed gif

FFS if thats what I've to looking out for to respond to I'll need to reread the whole thing

My point exactly, I wasnt calling you out, I was shaking trees. It was mentioned by me as it was the same as what Strawbs was saying I was ignoring with the whippys comment on me. Im not judging you for ignoring it, so we can drop this item.

Anybody with anything to say on my ISO of Kolido? Or Fixxer for that matter?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Will hopefully have time to review after work later.

• Advertisement

Keithy was fairly sure on fixxxer, there has to be some credit to it. I was fairly sure on Keithy, thats why I went with it last night.

The game envolves, opinions change, thats why Strawbs is leaning village for me now.

Been watching GOTs sorry,

Just had a look back on my good old trusty notepad with regards them and there wasn't much from early on

I didn't Trust Kolido early on though I think I wanted to as he was also on Strawbs and it was his birthday ha

Fixxer was voted for by Barney alone the first lynch, Barney was killed later so maybe a link if he's wolf, wanting rid of the longest doubter (also voted on by Barney lynch 2)

Neither in the Digi 5

Not enough stood out about Fixxer though while SK kept gaining attention for himself but both himself and Kolido moved into my if not SK or Strawbs i'd not be surprised by catagory. In retrospect it's easy to say SK was more villagery than both but he did enough to make me flip too many times on him.

Fixxer like myself was on Strawbs Lynch 2 but as Digi (Wolf) was the most popular alternative and Strawbs was the favorite going into it it could be a good place to hide. That said I still suspect Strawbs so harder to judge this

kolido meanwhile was not on Strawbs nor Digi and voted for the 2 post sensation who could have been modkilled.

The more I write the less village I feel about either of them and I am very happy for those 2 and Strawbs to make my Village 3. Maybe I am tunneling Strawbs somewhat by always including her but I do still feel my concerns from vote 1&2 but think she has just taken a step back and let others take the focus while appearing (could be true) more villagery due to helpful posts) timelines etc

#FFA3

1.Strawbs
    2.Kolido
    3.Fixxer

Giving the benefit of the doubt to Tric & Duff while we can still afford a mislynch and Cross while he is still a potential mod kill

Which of those three is really no.1 in terms of who I'll vote on I think I'll decide tomorrow

As promised ISO of Clarabel. I'll say this before I go through the full thing, I'm suspicious of her based on reading Kolido's ISO

Starts off with the classic forgot it was on
    Bit late to the game, only realised it was on. I'll read thread and report back

Fluff galore followed by reaction to SK, is a wolf, is village
    Hello from Paris.

Still nothing going on. Though I'm not convinced SK is village.
    I'm not convinced he's a wolf either. The aggression is odd. I wonder is he play fighting with another wolf. Makes them appear active, distracts from people actually questioning him.

Tuesday votes Duffman :confused:
    I'm on page 33
    I've voted duffman for obvious reasons....I forgot it was starting.

My FFA right now is
    Strawbs
    Trit
    Barney
    The point she refers to is me questioning Lady Skunk, who she then throws in the mix
    This is a very good point!
    FFA.
    Strawbs - Always a wolf
    Lady skunk

So many pages to go. I should probably get a pencil instead of using my posts ton track notes

Responding to Trit below
    I saw a request for FFA and wanted to post something to deliberately show progression at point of starting to read and then once I was caught up.

So I've not read anything since last night. Am now caught up. You're off my list.

I'm leaning good on BH, Barney and not much else.

Then votes for Crosstown
    I've voted crosstown

I won't be back now til tomorrow evening.

I don;t want to vote any of the people actually disucssing and keeping the game going, I don't think low post people are nessesarily wolves either....

Queries why Lady Skunk is cleared by so many
    Sorry about the whiny post earlier.

SK. I'm not feeling wolf.
    Kitten I have no read on
    Skunk.... I'm unclear why she is considered village by everyone and then hasn't posted since.

Dandy, sorry I can't read your posts. But interaction im leaning wolf.
    BH still good.

I think it's easy at this stage for a village to shade every one without much repercussions... including their on pack. So I'm looking out for people picking on eachother with no real merit or reason.

Calls out Kolido and cross when questioning voting pattern
    My thoughts last night and again this morning from my waganomics....I have no read anything further than this so will likely flip flop again quickly.

Would a wolf vote for a wolf to hide? I think yes. Would two wolves vote for a wolf .. possibly.

Is there a wolf or two or three here? I think yes

TheSkunk 2 quickbeam, tusk
    Kolido 2 crosstownk, Strawberry Milkshake

Kolieo and cross especially have my attention.

Ends up voting for Cross
    My hearts not in it tonight. I read it all.

Everyone is a wolf.

I'm putting a vote on for cross, I really don't like that he voted without posting. It's not villiagy. I'm wrecked, whiny and moody and I'm still making an effort to help the village.

That said I'm not helping the village with the heavy lifting so I'm sorry about that.

Duff hasn't defended himself?

Interacts directly with Kolido
    I'm enjoying SK out of character.
    Feel line him and pter are clear for me now.

Possible interesting post about how shed play
    I think I'd play as a chatty wolf. Rather than the stressed panic, must read, must vote must be a good villager.

I like the idea now of weeding out low posting players. People who are contributing are worth keeping around

This is an exceptionally interesting post, nobody picked up on it at the time, its completely unprompted and goes nowhere, WTF, how have we missed that?? THIS IS F**KING HUGE. Post #1146
    I'd like some explanation from her, was she meant to be posting in the BR?
    Or did I miss the origin? Theres no question from anyone that morning

Digi

Claims just after the lynch deadline (21:01) that she tried to switch to Digi. Actually voted for Crosstown
    I tried to change to Digi.
    I think Strabs is a wolf.

I've not read much though since lunchtime.

Follows up with more thoughts on Digi
    Because I think Digi is a wolf too
    I'm okay with cross cause the panic change ton Digi was based on a few minutes of reading the last few pages

Talks to Barney, not sure where this originated
    Barney... What....I'm gonna have to read all the bits I missed. Why am I wolf?

Thoughts the following morning, remember this is after Digi is lynched, it doesnt make much sense to me :confused:
    Hello from Newcastle.

On the metro, still on phone. My thoughts last night were Strawbs and SK are the wolves. I didn't like the panic of making sure Digi wasn't voted for.
    So now what if he's
    So what if he's a low poster. That didn't give me good enough reason for the panic to move votes away from him.

I buy strawbs saying she tried me as a bandwagon to save her arse. I'd do the same.

I'm still convinced wolves would vote for each other. I need to go take a photo of who voted and come back to get my names right.

I'll likely be back when I'm at the airport tomorrow evening.

Gives a full read on Saturday
    Barney - Voted Fixxxer both lynches. Suspect. rIp

Bounty Hunter - village lean

Clarabel - chatty wolf or a busy gal? Lock clear.
    I get I'm coming across as neutral but I am trying.

Cross - voted as a shot in the dark first time but deliberate second. I'm still suspect. kolido both times. Is it really unlikely he's a wolf too. Can't understand even as a wolf why he wouldn't post and plead his case.

Qb - parkrun enjoy. By my rules is village

Dandy - villager but not convinced

Duffman - no opinion

Ecto - no opinion

Fixxxer - null to wolf

GnR - village lean

Kolido -has always been on my suspect back pocket but I really am very unsure. I want him to be village.

Pter - village

sKeith - hmmm. He's definitely one or the other. :):(. I flip so much on him. Makes me feel like someone said last night. There's always panic when we kill a wolf. Actually who said that, that has to give them village points.

Strawbs - cries. Can I keep quiet on this one?

Succy

Skunk - I have confirmation bias here. Wolf, but I'm fairly sure it's confirmation bias.

Triceratops - no opinion

Trit - dead

Tusk - no opinion

Whippy - dead

Claims she suggested killing low posters first, haven't verified either way. Again claims she tried to vote for Digi
    Lads I was the first one to actually do it. So actually I started it! I may not have strongly suggested it as a plan and I did question pTer motives to make sure they were aligned with mine.
    I voted cross a day before the Digi wagon even started. I stuck with him from first vote because he voted without posting.
    Also, I did try and change my vote when I finished work to Digi.

Gives a full rundown
    Lynch able
    Strawbs
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Triceratops
    fixxxer
    Sk

Null
    Koildo
    Skunk

Seems ok
    Tusk
    GnR
    Dandy
    B

Villager
    Pter

lock clear
    Clara

Questions why Fixxer would come after Strawbs for lynching
    But why. Why is fixxxer next?

I'm in no ways defending him. I'm just not seeing the logic

Fluffish statement
    There's a lot of moving about here. Stawb, fixxxer, now tb.

What info does tb flipping good or bad give us.

I'm fairly sure even a new player wouldn't say....oh I have to be careful with what I say ....if they were wolf.

As a newish player that's a statement I often want to say. It looks suspect but actually it feels natural. You don't wanna **** it up or get hot (lynch or munch) so feel over cautious about what you say . Well that's how I feel anyways

Yesterday tries to move the voting to me or Crosstown, even though I was "seems ok" earlier in the day. And actually votes for me today.
    I think we're all wrong. Where's the panic of killing wolf.

I'm tempted to move to gnr or crosstown anyone interested in joining?

Leaves Kolido off her last run down of people
    I didn't see enough evidence before I flew to move to Keith. It was too flipfloppy for me and I was concerned about lack of panic.
    If anything I would have moved for fixxxer but it was too late by the time I landed and started reading again on train.

Gut feel.
    Strawberry: more village than before but not village
    Petr: less villiagy but not wolf
    GNR: more wolf
    Fixxxer: prob more village
    Cross: more village, probably village
    Duff: probably village, likely wolf
    QB: my gut is crying 🺠but I wonder is it cause you're really good and sneaky rather than anyyon this thread
    TB I was wrong,, very wrong. Not new. More wolf, way more wolf now
    Skunk more village

I'll just reirerate this in case its lost in the length of the post

This is an exceptionally interesting post, nobody picked up on it at the time, its completely unprompted and goes nowhere, WTF, how have we missed that?? THIS IS F**KING HUGE. Post #1146

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Christ people I am still here. Clara left me out too and I pointed it out. Also I DID question that single Digi post GnR, and it was pointed out that in context it is a reply to shooting low posters made by Pter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

quickbeam wrote: »
    Wut???

What? As in, "crying ___". Just gobbledygook on screen so can't comment if I don't know what it says.
    Crying wolf.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Christ people I am still here. Clara left me out too and I pointed it out. Also I DID question that single Digi post GnR, and it was pointed out that in context it is a reply to shooting low posters made by Pter.

That doesn’t make massive sense

Clarabel, loads of your posts have this symbol in them - 🺠makes it harder to understand contextually can you let us know what you mean to type

Oh they emojis. I assumed it was cause I was on phone that they weren't coming through.

Even if we were to park that. There’s nothing helping the village.
    She will argue, maybe fairly, that she’s been up to her eye balls

I’m still very suspicious

#FFA4
    Clarabel
    Kolido
    Strawbs

I've no answer for that single Digi post. I'll have to look again tonight.
    I have no backroom access, there's no ways I'd cope with that on my phone anyways.

• Advertisement

I'll happily move my vote to K if that helps you.

So Clara care to elaborate on this? You were previously a totally null read for me, longer that goes on the more you worry about someone.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

I gave a final post on you Ecto. With swearing.

That context makes sense. I cannot recall exactly. I can see why it looks suspect. But why would I type digis name if I was in a backroom with him? That makes no sense.

Who do you actually think is most wolfy? Still a day before any group consensus has to be made yet so no need to hitch your wagon to making someone else happy by going along

I suspect it's the context Ecto posted out. I'm about to head into a 2/3 hour meeting. I'll have a look again..

It's not about helping one person, help the village.

If you think Im wolf, fine, but dont be voting just to make someone happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

jesus QB how do you manage to do these ISO things

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

fixxxer wrote: »
    jesus QB how do you manage to do these ISO things

They are a pain in the arse alright.

Another state of play post. So I did out a long post which included hyperlinks to relevant posts and somehow I've lost it. Luckily I posted it into my so I can attach a doc with the links if anyone really wants to read the relevant posts.

Digi is Lecter
    Lough & succubus modkilled.
    Barney is munched
    Dandy suggests fixxxer and duffman as targets
    GnR proposes Digi5 block vote
    sKeith's analysis of Digi's posts
    QB post munch read list
    Bounty read list
    Clarabel read list
    Dandy ffa of sorts
    Pter says he's voting sKeith
    Skeith makes point about possible competing wagons
    tusk reads list
    Start of BH & sKeith exchange which needs a closer look at.
    GnR on sKeith
    sKeith accused Pter
    Pter proposes lynching fixxxer
    tusk says on board with fixxxer lynch and questions village 5 of which he's part
    BH argues Strawbs was front runner when Digi killed - seems to dismiss bussing theory
    QB new reads list
    BH new reads list
    Pter declares vote on fixxer
    Dandy reads list (note top includes fixxer and SK as village)
    BH challenges Pter on fixxer and points at sKeith
    BH argues again for SKeith and mentions getting vote in early on him
    Pter still sees fixxxer as better lynch option
    Dandy says fixxxer is wolf
    QB asks Dandy to look at sKeith again
    BH comment on sKeith
    BH declares vote on sKeith
    Clarabel new read list
    fixxxer declares vote for sKeith
    QB declares vote for sKeith
    Pter says he's voting sKeith after so many other changes to sKeith
    BH responds to Clara's question on fixxxer by saying people have moved to sKeith
    tusk posts reads list
    tusk says vote in on sKeith
    GnR posts reads list
    GnR declares vote on Strawbs
    Ecto posts reads list
    Kolido posts reads list
    QB ISO on Strawbs - concludes village
    QBs new reads after Strawbs ISO
    QBs ISO on fixxxer
    sKeith suggests fixxer is info lynch (QB disagrees next post - actually exchange over next few posts is very interesting)
    fixxxer pushes lynch for sKeith
    Kolido proposes TB vote
    Pter posts 'results' of ordered lists
    sKeith declares vote for TB
    Kolido suggests Strawbs for vote
    Skunk posts reads list
    Dandy posts FFA
    QBs ISO on TB
    Kolido declares vote on Strawbs
    Dandy posts full reads list
    Strawbs open to fixxxer switch from Kolido
    Pter declars sKeith again and asks other Digi5 to confirm
    Dandy says hasn't voted yet
    sKeith says to Strawbs he'll go fixxxer if she does to self preserve.
    Dandy declares sKeith and says he'll go Pter next despite thinking fixxer is a wolf
    Skunk updates read list
    Skunk declares vote on sKeith
    sKeith declares vote on fixxxer
    Skunk questions why fixxxer. QB responds that she did ISO but doesn't actually give opinion
    Pter on why fixxxer should be next
    GnR votes on sKeith highlighting Ecto and Strawbs didn't
    GnR ISO on TB
    sKeith flips village
    Vote results
    GnR points out probable wolf in sKeith voters
    tusk puts placeholder vote on fixxxer
    clarabel puts placeholder vote on GnR
    GnR ISO on Fixxxer
    Strawbs posts vote list starting from Saturday pm
    tusk posts FFA, confirms placeholder on Fixxxer
    QB puts placeholder vote on fixxxer
    Kolido posts ffa
    tusk posts reads list
    clarabel posts reads list
    BH posts read list
    GnR ISO of Kolido
    BH posts FFA
    GnR ISO of Clarabel
    GnR posts FFA

Some conclusions I've reached here and also based on looking at votes earlier. If there is a wolf in the 4 remaining Digi voters I think we need to look at QB first, Pter second. If you want to go back and look at how votes are subtly moved off fixxxer (unknown but a high suspect) then QB and Bounty Hunter really need to be looked at. Also, as I said earlier, if QB is wolf then tusk isn't and vice versa. Tusk and Bounty Hunter are viable pairing for wolves IMO.

Kolido is suspicious for his vote and I wouldn't be too shocked to discover he is wolf number 3 but that is kind of contingent on there being a wolf among those original Digi voters - if there is, then it would be "safe" for wolves 2 & 3 to both vote on sKeith. If there is not then it would make sense for one to go on sKeith and the other on fixxer as the only other wagon. This of course would mean fixxxer is not a wolf. I wanted fixxxer lynched as I believed it would give me more info on sKeith and Strawbs but I'm now starting to wonder if fixxxer isn't the ideal suspect. Still may need a lynch to be sure. Have now kind of come around to Strawbs as village.

Based on wagons, I'm actually pretty sure Clarabel is village. Being the only outlier vote last night would be bizarre.

GnR's work and attack on Strawbs has me thinking he too is clear, although not 100%. Skunk I still think is village.

Low posters - well what can be done about them at this point. Can't force them to post, can only say it'd be crappy if there is a wolf among them.

• Advertisement

Crap, I keep doing that. Doc attached with links to relevant posts here.

Advertisement