Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Is there an easy way to do a vote count so far and I’ll get one up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I think we're all wrong. Where's the panic of killing wolf.

I'm tempted to move to gnr or crosstown anyone interested in joining?

TheSkunk wrote: »
    not an easy way that i know of, just search for the word vote

• Advertisement

I think you’re all bonkers voting Keith, I really do. If in some weird alternative universe to where I reside he turns out to be a wolf, then I’m well and truly bonkers.

Necro, a bit of Dizzee Rascal please.

Clarabel wrote: »

I just go through the posts again after the last munch. I don’t think there’s been as many over the weekend.

Yes, i is lazy today.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Not tempted by GnR. Must do an ISO on him but for now I think he’s ok.

I’d rather see if Cross (and Duff, and Triceratops) vote tonight before lynching them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I just go through the posts again after the last munch. I don’t think there’s been as many over the weekend.

Yes, i is lazy today.

Is it cause it's the weekend? The weather in good right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

If any of those 3 vote tonight they have serious questions to answer. Worth analysing the time vs declared vote times to see when they did so as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Let everyone declare it now, save you searching. I voted Strawbs but could move to join clarebel on cross.

Why do people think Fixxxer for wolf? I haven't done a read back on him today but none of his posts stood out at me, what am I missing?

Why do people think Fixxxer for wolf? I haven't done a read back on him today but none of his posts stood out at me, what am I missing?

Two hours I spent on that ISO!!! :(

I think you’re all bonkers voting Keith, I really do. If in some weird alternative universe to where I reside he turns out to be a wolf, then I’m well and truly bonkers.

Necro, a bit of Dizzee Rascal please.

At least we agree on one thing. I dont mean rizzee dascal

Why is Keith village strawbs and Kolido.

Is it cause it's the weekend? The weather in good right?

Yeah. Needed some down time from the game or my head would explode. Unless we bag wolfs in the next two lynches, I think we’re all gonna feel the need to step away for a little bit.

Weather was lovely today and still is. Dunno if it’s meant to last though.

Kolido wrote: »

:p

Post 2096. Then make up your own mind.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Two hours I spent on that ISO!!! :(

Agh sorry Quickbeam :pac: Must have missed it but that's most helpful, will have a look now.

Don't think Strawbs would say we're nuts voting SK if they were both wolves. I mean could be possible but doubt it. Leaning village on Strawbs though so willing to reconsider SK with better alternative.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Why is Keith village strawbs and Kolido.

Main reason for me is his volume of posts and the amount of feathers he has ruffled. Just screams town to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Guys I’m going to be home in 20mins. I’ll vote for whoever the majority of the Digi5 go for, can someone tell me who that is. I’ll try and vote as close to 9 as I can to make it worth 1.5.
    Just in case I miss the deadline vote is currently on Strawbs

I’ll catch up after 9

Actually just an hour on Fixxxer’s ISO. It was Strawbs’ that took two hours.

GnR, I’m currently on sKeith.

Go back to right at the beginning of the game. He was pissing people off left, right and centre (no offense, Keith, you were ;) ).

Why oh why would a wolf antagonise so many players? Good few put him on their FFAs and yet he still played the game in his own unique style. I get a wolf would be loud but not antagonistic.

My opinion of him hasn’t changed since.

Sorry, that was reply to Pter.

Kolido wrote:
    Main reason for me is his volume of posts and the amount of feathers he has ruffled. Just screams town to me.

I was thinking the same earlier. Which is why I wanted to go fixxxer.

But Keith has been hugely erratic and unforthcoming. And the last time I saw that he was a wolf. He has masked it better this time, but then he is a better player now. He didn't high post that time but that's not to say he wouldn't try. We have seen games where people high posted and we're antagonistic. I did it in easties, as a dangerous example for me to give.

If he flips good then ye can blame me. I just don't think he will.

No matter what happens I think fixxxer should go.

And as much as it pains me to do a tit for tat, I'm worried about dandy again. His obsession with bouncing back and forth on me screams of future proofing. I think if he is a wolf he knows he is gonna have to discredit me at some stage. Could just be him not liking how I accused him on day 1 as well though. Or could be him being earnest.

Oh and keep and eye on the non posters and BH. He is a tricky one when wolfy.

My two main worries are:

Wolves haven’t munched him yet. Could well be that they’re trying to get a mislynch on humans if he’s Villager that’s out of his control (if any consolation sKeith, there’s a post about where your reads might be wrong that will be important if you are Villager)

His steering of voters off Digi in the last lynch. This one could have been manipulated by the wolves.

Why oh why would a wolf antagonise so many players? Good few put him on their FFAs and yet he still played the game in his own unique style. I get a wolf would be loud but not antagonistic.

Its been done before. Keith is good enough a player to pull it off. Especially since he is taking his time with his responses. None are really off the cuff. Would be different if he was stream of consciousness posting like Necro would.

• Advertisement

Go back to right at the beginning of the game. He was pissing people off left, right and centre (no offense, Keith, you were ;) ).

My opinion of him hasn’t changed since.

I get this and did notice he changed his play style, not nearly as argumentative and more helpful but I noted at the time that could have been a wolf tactic as the heat was on him then. Something I noticed he accused Kolido of doing also which I thought was funny at the time.

Just read the ISO of Fixxxer and while some parts did stand out like his interactions with G&R I don't think I'd vote him tonight, definitely put him 3rd on my FFA though.

Advertisement