Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,217 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ISO = to isolate one's posts.

No one on boards has had the balls to ever ISO me in a game :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,674 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    ISO = to isolate one's posts.

No one on boards has had the balls to ever ISO me in a game :P

Could do one on you in this game. Pretty sure my conclusion would be your a wolf. You've killed plenty of villagers with your posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Ah I see I've killed the thread. Just to say if there is a wolf on the Digi bus Tusk would be my main suspect. And if that's the case, Clarabel would be my guess as wolf 2.
    I voted cross a day before the Digi wagon even started. I stuck with him from first vote because he voted without posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Clarabel wrote: »
    I voted cross a day before the Digi wagon even started. I stuck with him from first vote because he voted without posting.

Also, I did try and change my vote when I finished work to Digi.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Ecto, thanks for the detailed notes. Very helpful for me.

You say you still have me down as wolfy. Can you elab on why and I will try to ease your fears?

My Digi jump can be clearly tracked from my posts.

I initially had a null read. Then he posted a reads list which was very similar to mine making me get a villager vibe from him.

This was questioned, which made me relook at it. Then everyone started talking about the genie tactic which didn't sit right with me. I eventually moved off strawbs as I thought lynching a low poster who genied up was more likely to have a positive outcome than lynching a high poster who could potentially continue to drop clues.

As for the whole village5 business. I'm down for whatever the majority wants. I don't think there is a wolf in there, but as I said earlier most a strong village for me. I also would like a debate like some body mentioned earlier into each player individually in alphabetical order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

tusk wrote: »
    I also would like a debate like some body mentioned earlier into each player individually in alphabetical order.

Or reverse alphabetical order, if you think I'm trying to sly out as last up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Green&Red wrote: »
    At the minute I’d be happy enough to presume you are until we get the second wolf
    Now that the wolves have killed barney, I can't rely on him to keep me honest in regards in regards to you pocketing me, so I will just recind your village status and work you back from null.

Is TBallet coming in at the end a bit dodgy? It seems legit reading back but she is the last person to vote, had it down to a wolf and an unknown and went with the unknown, coincidence?
    I’m not sure but I’d like to investigate at some stage.

I think we’re in danger to tunnelling Strawbs and SKeith. While I still think Strawbs is a wolf one thing sticks out, that she didn’t move her vote when she had the chance. Now maybe she thought she was on a winner. Was it clear Digi was the one being chosen? It’s hard to tell TBH.

I think we all have Strawbs fairly high up our list, she’s not going anywhere. So if people are going ISOs maybe Fixxer, Bounty and Kolido are good starting points.

SKeiths ISO will be a f**king nightmare
    if she moved from the digi wagon onto a competing wagon yeah, possibly. quallys over so i'll look over EOD2 again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

tusk wrote: »
    Ecto, thanks for the detailed notes. Very helpful for me.

You say you still have me down as wolfy. Can you elab on why and I will try to ease your fears?

My Digi jump can be clearly tracked from my posts.

I initially had a null read. Then he posted a reads list which was very similar to mine making me get a villager vibe from him.

This was questioned, which made me relook at it. Then everyone started talking about the genie tactic which didn't sit right with me. I eventually moved off strawbs as I thought lynching a low poster who genied up was more likely to have a positive outcome than lynching a high poster who could potentially continue to drop clues.

As for the whole village5 business. I'm down for whatever the majority wants. I don't think there is a wolf in there, but as I said earlier most a strong village for me. I also would like a debate like some body mentioned earlier into each player individually in alphabetical order.

Hey Tusk, it's not so much that I think you are a wolf, it's more that of the 5 people who voted for Digi, if I had to pick one who could be a wolf it would be you. You're still behind pretty much everyone else in the game in terms of wolfiness though.

Good to get clarification of your reasoning behind your move onto Digi though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    No one on boards has had the balls to ever ISO me in a game

Its more no one has sufficient time.

• Advertisement

So far, if there is 1 wolf on digi, its pter.
    That whole vote of the player about to be mod killed was theater.
    pter doesn't need people to smack the stupid out of him but it helps his i didn't only vote digi story.

Thursday
    12:15 Keith submits vote for digital
    12:20 Pter puts placeholder on Keith
    13:05 strawberry puts vote on fixxxer
    14:59 Pter happy to move his vote to fixxxer for now.
    15:05 someone check pters post? I’m confused
    21:40 clarabel putting vote on crosstownk

Friday
    07:13 Kolido says he’ll probably vote strawberry
    08:27 strawberry unvotes fixxxer and votes crosstownk
    09:04 Pter puts vote on digital
    09:16 strawberry unvotes crosstownk and votes Kolido
    09:54 Pter moves vote to crosstownk
    10:02 Pter says he’ll move vote onto succubus
    10:29 tusk has placeholder vote on skunk
    14:15 QB votes digital
    15:00 dunno if QB has lashed her vote on me or if she’s steaming lol - confirmed that no vote on strawberry
    15:48 fixxxer votes strawberry
    15:55 bounty says he voted for strawberry the last time he posted reads
    16:01 Pter says he’s voting digital

----

atm i am transcribing strawbs voting notes into a vote table so I can compare against actual vote table to see difference, but while transcribing the above and remember the stuff on thread at the time, it just clicked.

I don't even care if you have to lynch me first to believe me.

Is TBallet coming in at the end a bit dodgy? It seems legit reading back but she is the last person to vote, had it down to a wolf and an unknown and went with the unknown, coincidence?
    I’m not sure but I’d like to investigate at some stage.

I think we’re in danger to tunnelling Strawbs and SKeith. While I still think Strawbs is a wolf one thing sticks out, that she didn’t move her vote when she had the chance. Now maybe she thought she was on a winner. Was it clear Digi was the one being chosen? It’s hard to tell TBH.

I think we all have Strawbs fairly high up our list, she’s not going anywhere. So if people are going ISOs maybe Fixxer, Bounty and Kolido are good starting points.

SKeiths ISO will be a f**king nightmare

TB had not declared previously. it was a last vote, so worth 1.5 votes.
    No issue with somebody going for the 1.5 votes, but on a wagon competing with a wolf wagon, yeah, worth keeping an eye on, not enough to lynch someone over on its own.

Bounty Hunter, when did you register your last vote strawberry?

ecto and fixxxer, please Dont further clarify when you last voted until bounty has 1st done so.

If somebody could do interaction analysis between bounty and pter that'd be great.

I think it was about 2pm

about post #1292 would be my guess

I think it was about 2pm

about post #1292 would be my guess
    okay, thats what i thought.

here...

transcribe votes
    lynchee| accusers
    digi | qb, pter, andy, skunk, tusk
    ctk | clara, keith, kolido, tb
    strawberry |bounty(14.02), fixxxer(15.48), ecto
    fixxxer| strawberry
    clara | barney(possibly<-)

fixxxer is first by direc transcribe, but bounty comes in laster and says his was at 14.02 getting in before fixxxer
    barney's could be earlier.

now to get the actual.
    Player Name | No. of Votes | Voters
    Digital Solitude | 5 | quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    crosstownk | 4 | Clarabel, sKeith, Kolido, Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake | 4| Green&Red, fixxxer, Bounty Hunter,Ectoplasm
    fixxxer | 3 | Strawberry Milkshake, duffman13, Barney92
    Bounty Hunter | 1 | Digital Solitude
    Kolido | 1 | crosstownk

first two line up as declared.
    bounty voted after he said he did.

we don't care about barney, he's golden.

so all in its good except for the mix up in fixxxer and bounty.

sKeith wrote:
    I don't even care if you have to lynch me first to believe me.

I believe you may believe this. But it's still wrong.

Your if I was a wolf I wouldn't have killed trit thing is not nearly as solid as it was yesterday because of your actions last night.

Digi started posting? Yeah right. He genied twice and otherwise posted fluff. His emergence made him more suspect, not less.

You were literally looking for a wagon to join and announced as much on thread yet didn't go back onto digi... Why? Which of his posts convinced you to stay off him? By all means show us.

I don't know there isn't a wolf on the digi vote but I know its not me. If ye kill me to prove it I understand but it's a complete waste of a lynch when flipper mcgee here now has two dodge lynches to his tally.

Pter wrote: »
    I believe you may believe this. But it's still wrong.

Your if I was a wolf I wouldn't have killed trit thing is not nearly as solid as it was yesterday because of your actions last night.

Digi started posting? Yeah right. He genied twice and otherwise posted fluff. His emergence made him more suspect, not less.

You were literally looking for a wagon to join and announced as much on thread yet didn't go back onto digi... Why? Which of his posts convinced you to stay off him? By all means show us.

I don't know there isn't a wolf on the digi vote but I know its not me. If ye kill me to prove it I understand but it's a complete waste of a lynch when flipper mcgee here now has two dodge lynches to his tally.

Just Lynch this.

Then we only have to find one more wolf.

Vote in. 16:28, 11th may

Why didnt you address the case that i delivered against you, but instead just attack me, the lock of the week clear villager.

Thats never gonna work. Silly move wolfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Just back from town, cracking weather.

@ Pter, can you explain please why you voted digi and not cross last night? Both ghost voters but digi at least showed up. It was a good pick nontheless.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    Why didnt you address the case that i delivered against you, but instead just attack me, the lock of the week clear villager.

I'm sorry are you, sKeith, the man who won't answer questions until they are asked 10 times, accusing me of not answering something?

You aren't lock clear. You never were.

Your case is nonsense. I said it was wrong. That's all the addressing it deserves or needs.

I know you are only doing this because I'm leading a charge against you, so you figure might as well take someone down with me.

When I flip good, you should be dead next.

Kolido wrote:
    @ Pter, can you explain please why you voted digi and not cross last night? Both ghost voters but digi at least showed up. It was a good pick nontheless.

Pter wrote:

See above. Answered to Keith.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

sKeith any comments on the notes I posted earlier?

Are we starting at the top or bottom? And what are we doing, having a chat about one player and moving onto the next?

Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    crosstownk
    Dublinandy2
    Duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    fixxxer
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    sKeith
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

Are we starting at the top or bottom? And what are we doing, having a chat about one player and moving onto the next?

Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel
    crosstownk
    Dublinandy2
    Duffman13
    Ectoplasm
    fixxxer
    Green&Red
    Kolido
    Pter
    quickbeam
    sKeith
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk
    Triceratops Ballet
    tusk

I'd rather people just talk about who they think is a wolf (who do you btw). but if your starting at the top of that list
    tenor.gif?itemid=10631335

A couple of players mentioned they wanted to do it.

Who do I think are the 2 wolfs? Gonna work on process of elimination by taking out who I think are village 1st and those are

Andy
    Skeith
    Ecto
    Green&Red
    Pter
    QB
    Skunk
    Tusk

That leaves me with
    Kolido
    Fixxxer
    Triceratops
    Bounty
    Clarabel
    Loughc
    Duffman

A couple of players mentioned they wanted to do it.

Who do I think are the 2 wolfs? Gonna work on process of elimination by taking out who I think are village 1st and those are

Andy
    Skeith
    Ecto
    Green&Red
    Pter
    QB
    Skunk
    Tusk

That leaves me with
    Kolido
    Fixxxer
    Triceratops
    Bounty
    Clarabel
    Crosstownk
    Duffman

Amended to say cross, not lough

First 11 posters and I’m still working off the theory of at least one wolf in there.

Kolido - I think could be a wolf
    Quickbeam - leaning village
    Fixxxer - I think could be a wolf
    Loughc - FBI Trainee
    Green - leaning village
    Andy - leaning village
    Strawberry - FBI Trainee
    Kitten - FBI Trainee
    Tritium - FBI Trainee
    Triceratops - I think could be a wolf
    Barney - FBI Trainee

• Advertisement

I know fixxxer to be a better player than he has been in this game so would also deem him wolfy.

Kolido too.

Both are Reacting too much in this game.

Advertisement