Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Pter wrote: »
    I'm not inclined to believe strawbs is a wolf but I want to verify if there is a link between them or not. Could end up important.

Lynch me then.

But when i flip village, my will & testiment is that pter is the next lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tusk wrote:
    what if there's a very strong wolf in the village5 swaying votes, but no munches on village5? How would that play out.

No idea. I won't be following any of the rest of ye without some kind of logic and reason based on analysis however. So the village should be doing the same imo.

If we aren't getting killed off it could be that there is a wolf or two amongst us for sure. I don't really have a better answer than that. We have to wait and see how the wolves play it.

sKeith wrote:
    But when i flip village, my will & testiment is that pter is the next lynch.

I picked a fight with you at the start to keep you alive, because I know you are an excellent villager in terms of analysis and insight. But it just hasn't come.

You have poked and prodded and ignored and given people pats on the back for doing work instead. If you die and flip villager I'll be wrong and it's right and proper people take a look at me but a) I don't think I am wrong and B) your analysis, such as it was, on me had me as a deffo wolf, which i know for a fact to be absolutely wrong; you managed to lynch kitten and avoid voting to lynch a wolf last night , so with that in mind what are you bringing to the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Is nobody hot on cross? Why is he ghost voting? Surely thats only something a wolf would do to avoid getting modkilled. My only reservation is would both digi and cross play the same way for a week?

Kolido wrote:
    Is nobody hot on cross? Why is he ghost voting? Surely thats only something a wolf would do to avoid getting modkilled. My only reservation is would both digi and cross play the same way for a week?

Its so audacious it could work if they tried it. He should really post something. Anything of substance like.

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    Ecto, would you commit to voting with them?
    The wolves should be very scared of a voting block like that. The extra voters will be needed once the wolves start killing off the Village5.

Even with the risk that one of them is a wolf it’s a good strategy

Why didnt the wolves munch into the 5?
    There's a least 1 hiding in there, possibily two.

We are 15 v 2

I find it likely there is at least 1 wolf in the 5.

If there is two in there, and the rest of us blindly follow the group, thats 2w:3v influence group controlling a 15v:2w game.

Why do we want to risk that?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Think about it though QB, assuming you're village, if you hadn't voted for Digi would you think this was a good plan?

I’m really not sure. The timing of the votes has me suspicious. Those last two with 12 and 10 minutes to go. They could be wolves thinking Digi was a goner anyway and wanting to be on the wagon. I doubt it’s both and it’s probably not either. But I’m not sure I’d want to give that much responsibility to us on the chance of a wolf being there.

If I was to numerate it, I’d say that the only one I absolutely trust 100% is myself. After that, Pter and Dandy about 98%. And Tusk and Skunk about 80%. Based on that, is it worth giving us that power? Maybe. I’m not sure.

I’ve had a fairly lazy day and have not ISOed a few that I need to. When I do that I might have a better grasp on where I stand.

For all we know digi said to his 2 wolf buddies to pile on him and save themselves, that he has something on this weekend anyway and it serves their team to be bussed.

For all we know digi said to his 2 wolf buddies to pile on him and save themselves, that he has something on this weekend anyway and it serves their team to be bussed.

I thought of this this afternoon, was waiting for one of you to bring it up.

Kolido wrote:

Why wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I agree this is a possibility, but I'm weary we could go down a tunnel here, which is why I agree with looking at everyone again.

tusk wrote:
    I agree this is a possibility, but I'm weary we could go down a tunnel here, which is why I agree with looking at everyone again.

Seems the best course of action. If we have a majority in the 5 after that and if people want to follow it, they can. But I won't be holding it against people if they don't.

Where is TB these days.

Work is mental I get that but I expected a pick up in posting today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Where is TB these days.

Work is mental I get that but I expected a pick up in posting today.

I said same earlier. Hopefully something before next lynch

Why wait

Because I didnt vote digi. Waiting to see if one of you brought it up.

Lynch able
    SKeith fixxxer

Bad feeling about
    duffman Bounty Hunter kolido crosstownk Triceratops Ballet Strawberry Milkshake

Null
    Clarabel

Seems ok
    Ectoplasm Green&Red skunk tusk dandy qb

Villager
    Pter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’d still like to Lynch Strawbs, I don’t buy this martyr vibe she has going today. Oh ye may as well Lynch me and get it over with.

More nonsense

I have her down as having a bad feeling. Any thoughts on others. I know you weren't happy with me earlier in the game. That still the case? Anyone else you want to see swing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

6 pages in 17 to go. This is a labour indeed but I'm warming to skeith now

6 pages in 17 to go. This is a labour indeed but I'm warming to skeith now

You enjoying our bickering then? :D

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    My notes. I'll say this, I understand why pocketing works because I feel quite bad posting this as sKeith has been so adamant that I am village (which I am) but I can't return the favour.

sKeith, can you read my notes on you and convince me I'm wrong?

sKeith | Voted kitten Lynch 1, CTK Lynch 2. Aggressive play - taking on leader role yet not munched - double/triple bluff? Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf. Neutral for now. Leaning wolfier Can't warm to style this game. Always annoys me when other people think how they play is how everyone should play though so keep this in mind. Interactions with G n R and safelisting of same are interesting. Consistent and paying attention. Still neutral. Scares me a little this one. Moved onto kitten when Strawbs moves off and effectively ensures a kitten lynch BUT then Trit is munched. First thoughts are that he must be good. Tunnel alert here!Second thought has me conjuring a plot wherein by effectively 'clearing' me, he becomes cleared. Closer look needed when other reads are done. Strawbs effectively clears him for this - does she also clear me for same? Yes but with reservations. Skeith = Village for now. Finding a wolf would help me a lot. | Has been loud and cage-rattling. Moving onto Kitten at the last minute confirmed her death and then munching into those three voters DOES seem unlikely. Essentially I'm clearing him for the same reason he is clearing me. That said, he is a good player who may be using the very unlikely nature of that action to hide. Also, shouldn't I look more suspicious at this stage? If I was another player I'd probably be more suss of me. Could this be an attempt to pocket? His play continues to bother me. GnR accuses Strawbs 13:22. Skeith posts response at 14:25 after GnR requests one #1304. Somewhat wishy -washy, essentially asks for more evidence. Notes that Digi wagon is leading shortly after. Says he's fence sitting re Strawbs. Is the one to ask Strawbs who to run against her. Accuses Pter of trying to kill the conversation around Strawbs v Kolido when Pter raises the plan to look at low posters again - while being aware that low-poster wolf Digi is in trouble. The timing of declaring a vote for fixxer yesterday came after 3 declared Strawbs. Has avoided answering direct questions a fair bit.
    so, i've to read this and convince you you're?

>voted kitten,
    you're right
    >voted ctk,

i did
    > agressive play,

thats just an opinion.
    >taking on leader role

you're wrong, i don't lead.
    >yet...
    >not munched,
    correct.

>double/triple bluff?

I'm villager

>Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf.
    What you are saying is i'm null. Even i showed you the logic of why i see you as village. Am i wrong about you?

>Neutral for now. Leaning wolfier

why?

>Can't warm to style this game.
    i dont care what you think of my gamestyle, but does my gamestyle make me a wolf?

>Always annoys me when other people think how they play is how everyone should play though so keep this in mind.

Who are you talking about here and why is this even in notes about me.

>Interactions with G n R and safelisting of same are interesting.
    I allowed myself to be pocketed by GnR early on, I was open about it, and I added the addendum that barney should alert me if i'm overlooking something there. Now with barney dead, I have gotten out of gnrs pocket.
    >Consistent and paying attention.
    spot on.
    >Still neutral.
    fine.
    >Scares me a little this one.
    what exactly scares you?
    >Moved onto kitten when Strawbs moves off and effectively ensures a kitten lynch BUT then Trit is munched
    explain reason for this already. i on fixxxer (1) trit ecto and straw on kiten (3) @20:25 or so i say at 20:30 i'm getting off fixxxer, my top wolf as nobody else is joining me onto kitten wagon, wagons are good, outlier votes not.
    strawbs says stay there, i may join fixxer, i let 20:30 pass without joining the kittten wagon, i want off the outlier and onto my 2nd best wolf. straw @ 20:40 move from kitten (2) to kolido (1). i see she did not vote fixxxer, bit annoyed by strawbs, but immediatly bring kitten back up to (3).
    It was my best play, i posted my read all the time, people were complaining, but that was me being an open book, it shouldnt surprise anybody that i moved from my #1 wolf fixxer (1) to my #2 wolf kitten (2) to make them (3). That she flipped village does not make me a wolf. that i openly shared my reads and did exactly what i should have done based on the reads does not make me a wolf.

>First thoughts are that he must be good. Tunnel alert here!Second thought has me conjuring a plot wherein by effectively 'clearing' me, he becomes cleared.
    dont over think it. I could do the same for you, but for now, i'll leave you as villager.

> Closer look needed when other reads are done. Strawbs effectively clears him for this - does she also clear me for same? Yes but with reservations. Skeith = Village for now. Finding a wolf would help me a lot
    Why are you asking me to convince you that you are wrong? You are right.

okay, now to the other box....

>Has been loud and cage-rattling.

I've being playing the game in my own way to get the most info that i am able to use to sort people. other people dont inderstand the way i use responses and reactions to stuff to sort players and what they dont understand becomes wolfie. its not, its just what i need to see to get a proper read on people.

>Moving onto Kitten at the last minute confirmed her death and then munching into those three voters DOES seem unlikely. Essentially I'm clearing him for the same reason he is clearing me.
    ditto

>That said, he is a good player who may be using the very unlikely nature of that action to hide. Also, shouldn't I look more suspicious at this stage? If I was another player I'd probably be more suss of me.
    You've been logic cleared same way as i have. let me put it in anoter way, 100% is seer checked. we are not 100% but we are a damn sight closer that most of the others in this game, we are clearer that the 5 on digi last night due to the wolves not munching into that wagon.

>Could this be an attempt to pocket?
    See above.

>His play continues to bother me.
    I'm not gonna read into this.

> GnR accuses Strawbs 13:22. Skeith posts response at 14:25 after GnR requests one #1304. Somewhat wishy -washy, essentially asks for more evidence. Notes that Digi wagon is leading shortly after. Says he's fence sitting re Strawbs. Is the one to ask Strawbs who to run against her. Accuses Pter of trying to kill the conversation around Strawbs v Kolido when Pter raises the plan to look at low posters again - .

i think you are wrong about wishy washy,

as for asking for more evidence, i was in work and couldnt do it myself at that moment in time.

pter did quell that conversation, potential spew was being laid on thread and pter effectively stopped it.

>while being aware that low-poster wolf Digi is in trouble
    I'm a villager, i don't know who the wolves are until try flip. I only can make educated guesses. a low poster pressure vote is normally removed when that low poster starts posting, otherwise its not a low poster pressure vote, its something else. Let me remind you that up until that point, the evidence against digi was "first", yes, thats it. I'm very suss of the people who stayed on digi and i am open about it.

>The timing of declaring a vote for fixxer yesterday came after 3 declared Strawbs.

07:13 Kolido says he’ll probably vote strawberry1
    15:48 fixxxer votes strawberry2
    15:55 bounty says he voted for strawberry the last time he posted reads
    16:25 Keith votes fixxxer

Voting fixxxer is here is wolfie?
    check out post #987 and read onwards.
    fixxxer is wolfie as hell, and i have strawbs as villager, its all open and out on thread, again i am not hiding anything.
    my village read is in danger, i want my wolf read lynched.

>Has avoided answering direct questions a fair bit.

What were the questions? Some times I dont engage in pointless NAI crap.

Kolido wrote: »
    Are you telling me you didnt read my post #1808

Green&Red wrote: »
    I’d still like to Lynch Strawbs, I don’t buy this martyr vibe she has going today. Oh ye may as well Lynch me and get it over with.

More nonsense

Jesus Christ, you’re a thick Mayo man I’ll give you that. Just like my dad. But I hope like him when you realise how wrong you are, you buy me a car or I’ve got my eye on a pair of Louboutins.

I’ve been saying over and over that I think the best course of action is to lynch me. I’m an FBI Trainee but I’m distracting everyone from looking for the wolves. The best thing I can do for the village is to get lynched. I really believe I should be next. Then you can all reset your thoughts and hunt those smelly wolfs!

Hold on. SKeith wants fixxxer dead. I want fixxxer dead. Does anyone not want fixxxer dead.

Hold on. SKeith wants fixxxer dead. I want fixxxer dead. Does anyone not want fixxxer dead.

I'd move off you onto fixxxer if it becomes viable.

I've being trying to lynch fixxer since day 1.

I'd be happy to kill him. I put him in d2 ffa and gave him d1 honorable ffa mention.

*fixxxer" opps, i know he gets touchy over the missing x.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

sKeith wrote: »
    I'd move off you onto fixxxer if it becomes viable.

I've being trying to lynch fixxer since day 1.

Sorry I'm on page 8 of your posts and you've mentioned him once so far and it was speaking to him not accusing him.

Sorry I'm on page 8 of your posts and you've mentioned him once so far and it was speaking to him not accusing him.
    page 8, i dont think you are even on day 1 yet, day 1 is the 7th&8th.

• Advertisement

7th&8th of may, i mean ^^

Advertisement