Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

The Nal wrote: »
    Shameful stuff from her but to be expected. Shes a twisted evil bitch.
    She would have done a great job in the Aras allright. And plenty of gob****es on this site wanted her to get the job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

As someone who has defended Gemma here, I'm fairly disgusted that she posted this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

As someone who has defended Gemma here, I'm fairly disgusted that she posted this.

What did she post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Auntie Semite

Blueshoe wrote: »
    What did she post?

Saying it was a false flag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

So how many false flags have there been to take away our freedoms? And why do they keep happening if they were meant to have already ben taken away?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Edgware

Dont be too upset. There will be another anti establishment conspiracy bandwagon along soon you can jump on

• Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Ipso wrote: »
    So how many false flags have there been to take away our freedoms? And why do they keep happening if they were meant to have already ben taken away?

150 years of false flags going back to the Rothschilds in the 1800s yet.... here we are. With more freedom than ever.

Saying it was a false flag

A false flag as in it didn't happen or a false flag as in some outside party is the culprit

The Nal wrote: »
    150 years of false flags going back to the Rothschilds in the 1800s yet.... here we are. With more freedom than ever.

Yeah, conspiracy theorists make great psychological case studies.
    Unfortunately with stuff like this, I don't think outrage (as people make careers out of outraging people they disagree with) or censorship will work.
    She needs to be constantly called on her bullsh!t and asked is she a liar or ignorant, along with people who support her.

A false flag as in it didn't happen or a false flag as in some outside party is the culprit

Not sure yet, she didn't release the details of her exhaustive hour online investigation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,477 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

She is funny. She appeals to a permanently angry rage against the machine freeman on the land type. She is light hearted comic relief and by getting so worked up about her rather than laughing at the content you are truly giving her too much credit.

I'd actually like to see her in the Dail as an independent. For the lolz.

It's that sort of complacency got us landed with Trump and Brexit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

B0jangles wrote: »
    It is a conscious tactic used by current Neo-Nazis as a recruiting tool - see also the style guide used by open white supremacist Andrew Anglin to guide his followers on how to present themselves and their propoganda in a way that lets them keep repeating their key points while avoiding being too visibly extremist until they've sufficiently indoctrinated their targets.

<snip>

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/daily-stormer-nazi-style-guide_us_5a2ece19e4b0ce3b344492f2

Once you are aware of the tactic it becomes very easy to spot.

100% this occurs here, day in day out.

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    100% this occurs here, day in day out.

The Huffington post though. What's next BuzzFeed?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭An Ciarraioch

The Huffington post though. What's next BuzzFeed?

Strangely enough, the latter's political reporting has been incredibly accurate on Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Yeah this was it for me, I didn't like the anti vax bollocks either , but this is a new low, calling it a false flag !!! ffs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,920 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The same was posted on Facebook, I reported it, but it doesn't violate Facebook's standards.

Fûckin' Hitler himself wouldn't violate Facebook's "standards" :rolleyes:

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

Fûckin' Hitler himself wouldn't violate Facebook's "standards" :rolleyes:

My report was updated. She took it down.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Larbre34 wrote: »
    I don't think a 'U ok hun?' will cut the mustard this time.

She is actually ill in some manner.

I dont think she is. I think she is genuinely exploiting a gap in the market to make money for herself.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

To be honest you should be ashamed for having defended her in the first place. It's not like this is her first vile hateful tweet.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Hold on, calling it a "false flag" is not necessarily hate-mongering. Can anyone prove it WASN'T? She does not deny that 49 people died. A false flag does not need to have actors. A group with an agenda can recruit someone to murder, but the group behind the atrocity remain hidden and can wash their hands. It will now be more difficult to criticize or question the merits of multiculturalism in the land down under.
    Cool off on the hatred of O'Doherty. She is a woman, so, can't be a great leader because feelings and emotions are too prominent. If she wants a revolution a man should lead it. You lot want to censor her with your beloved hate-speech laws like anti-muslim or anti-semitism laws, thereby giving a potentially evil cabal total unaccountability for their actions. That is if such a powerful, subversive cabal exists or if it was to come into being.

Nah. She's an extremist hate monger and You're a naive deluded mysogynist.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

To be honest you should be ashamed for having defended her in the first place. It's not like this is her first vile hateful tweet.

Tbf those who defended her before probably arent that outraged now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

Hold on, calling it a "false flag" is not necessarily hate-mongering. Can anyone prove it WASN'T?

You can't prove a negative. And anyway, the onus is on O'Doherty to prove her theory, not the other way around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

The ladies swoon at that sort of talk, they need a real man such as yerself to tell them what's what. :rolleyes:

I think he wants to give her a damn good seeing too. I think she went bat **** crazy when her husband died.

Some of the stuff on her page lately is nuts. 5G conspiracy, anti vax, etc. she has a massive hard on for John Waters. Her reaction to yesterday's events probably puts her in the loonie tunes bracket of politics.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

She was correct about the MSM using these attacks to turn people against each other. It wasn't long ago when the US and Britain were funding extremist groups in Iraq and Syria which grew into ISIS. As the MSM continues use these attacks to divide people, we will be distracted from the plans of our luciferian worshipping controllers.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,172 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

She was correct about the MSM using these attacks to turn people against each other. It wasn't long ago when the US and Britain were funding extremist groups in Iraq and Syria which grew into ISIS. As the MSM continues use these attacks to divide people, we will be distracted from the plans of our luciferian worshipping controllers.

Now this is more like it from Gemma fans! Semite and Tom and co. ye can come back now One World Order gave ye the get out of jail conspiracy theory ye needed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

There is a bridge somewhere missing it's troll

Kalergi plan
    Un pact
    Globalist cabal
    Cultural marxists
    Unicorns
    LGBT paedophiles
    False flags
    Soros traitors
    5G Wind Turbines
    Vaccines cause autism

Have we hit bullsh it bingo yet. Are we there yet? Any more to add?

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Is that you Gemma? Only other person I've ever seen use the word Luciferian.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭francois

gman2k wrote: »
    There is a bridge somewhere missing it's troll

Don't feed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,454 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Is there a mod deleting posts in this thread?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement