Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When did Gemma O Doherty go batshyt crazy?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,668 ✭✭✭whippet

Why has t she referenced any of the ‘000s of peer reviewed studies on the flyer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Hope she gets in loads of trouble for her thinly veiled threat 11 minutes into this video (this evening's)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

Any idea what she is on about here?

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1108486330823118849

• Registered Users Posts: 40,814 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

That's nasty. Fiona O Leary should report Gemma to Gardai. Gemma is clearly harassing Fiona at this stage. Disgusting vile hate and harassment from Gamma.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Fair play to Gemma for calling out Fiona on milking the system. Not treating her 5 autistic kids to gain 120k from the government per year is wrong. No wonder she supports vaccination.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 Nulu5

While I don,t agree with referencing to someone,s accommodation status. What Fiona has done recently is also harassment in my view, leading a online campaign targeting hotels who are due to host public meetings of people with opposing political views to her own. Being quoted in a recent sunday newspaper as trying to have Gemma,s website taken down.

Fair play to Gemma for calling out Fiona on milking the system. Not treating her 5 autistic kids to gain 120k from the government per year is wrong. No wonder she supports vaccination.

Do you support "treating" autistic children with bleach?

Do you believe MMS bleach cures autism?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Do you support treating autistic children with bleach?

They need medical help

• Registered Users Posts: 10,227 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Get ****ed weirdo

They need medical help

Do you support "treating" autism and autistic children with bleach? Yes or no?

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

They need medical help

Why?
    Do you believe autistic people can be 'cured'?

I ask because I am unsure what kind of medical help you think they need.

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Why?
    Do you believe autistic people can be 'cured'?

I ask because I am unsure what kind of medical help you think they need.

No not cured but symptoms alleviated. Mixture of medication and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Birneybau wrote: »
    Hope she gets in loads of trouble for her thinly veiled threat 11 minutes into this video (this evening's)
    She's bringing a whole pile of attention on herself for sure;

https://twitter.com/LiberalLarry5/status/1108476585563308032

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭h2005

No not cured but symptoms alleviated. Mixture of medication and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.

What qualifications do you have to prescribe this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Keep it Civil please folks, anymore insults and I'll hand out thread bans, if you have a problem with a post report it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Nulu5 wrote: »
    While I don,t agree with referencing to someone,s accommodation status. What Fiona has done recently is also harassment in my view, leading a online campaign targeting hotels who are due to host public meetings of people with opposing political views to her own. Being quoted in a recent sunday newspaper as trying to have Gemma,s website taken down.

Did you really register to bully her?

Eh, you're never entirely alleviating autism. I'm amazed you get away with most of your crap at this point. Just to clarify, do you think bleach is treatment for autism? Cause that's the sort of stuff that Fiona has shown up. Gemma meanwhile has gone on conspiracy laden YouTube streams.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 19,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Which symptoms?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Jesus f*cking Christ, after hours has just outdone itself. Literally bleaching autistic kids, what the actual f*ck is that?

I'm on the spectrum from dyspraxia, to think you would have had bleached poured on me as a kid is beyond f*cking disgusting.

Explain to me how in the name of Christ pouring bleach over me would make me a better dancer, or have a better short term memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    Which symptoms?

Obviously Luciferian induced symptoms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

That's nasty. Fiona O Leary should report Gemma to Gardai. Gemma is clearly harassing Fiona at this stage. Disgusting vile hate and harassment from Gamma.

Fiona O'Leary isn't above harassing people herself on Twitter and YouTube. She's just getting a taste of her own medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭jeremyj1968

Fiona O'Leary isn't above harassing people herself on Twitter and YouTube. She's just getting a taste of her own medicine.

It was pretty disgraceful that they had the meeting of Gemma O'Doherty's new part prevented by their usual "we'll picket you and go to Joe Duffy" form of blocking free speech. These b*stards on the left are only willing to support free speech when that free speech supports their own views. Everybody has the right to hold a meeting to air their views.

If you don't like what she says, then don't go. Switch off the channel, just like I do when Paul Murphy, Brid Smith, Richard Boy Barrett or any Newstalk presenter starts inflicting their nonsense on my eardrums.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭1641

You know nothing about autism - and care even less.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭1641

It was pretty disgraceful that they had the meeting of Gemma O'Doherty's new part prevented by their usual "we'll picket you and go to Joe Duffy" form of blocking free speech. These b*stards on the left are only willing to support free speech when that free speech supports their own views. Everybody has the right to hold a meeting to air their views.

If you don't like what she says, then don't go. Switch off the channel, just like I do when Paul Murphy, Brid Smith, Richard Boy Barrett or any Newstalk presenter starts inflicting their nonsense on my eardrums.

I didn't think cynically exploiting the vulnerable is a left/right issue.

They pointed out to the hotels what she was saying in relation to Christchurch. Reasonable that most hotels wouldn't wish to associate with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,181 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

batgoat wrote: »
    They pointed out to the hotels what she was saying in relation to Christchurch. Reasonable that most hotels wouldn't wish to associate with her.

Jeremy and One World should invite her around to theirs. Do a live stream.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

These b*stards on the left are only willing to support free speech when that free speech supports their own views. Everybody has the right to hold a meeting to air their views.

Everyone who is not a fascist has the right to highlight that a far right group is trying to hold a meeting in a hotel and that the hotel owners may not want to be associated with them.

Let's be very clear here. GoD is espousing anti immigrant, homophobic, anti Muslim rhetoric. She is retweeting Katie Hopkins, RT (Kremlin propaganda) and US far right views.
    This is more than "free speech", it's about not having fascists spreading fear and hate and enabling the murderous extremists like the one in NZ.

Normal decent people tolerate everything except the intolerant.

Billy86 wrote: »

Explain to me how in the name of Christ pouring bleach over me would make me a better dancer, or have a better short term memory.

It’s not pouring the bleach over the child .. it’s actually making them drink it !

While they say that vaccines which go through clinical trials etc are poison they advocate forcing children drink bleach masquerading as medicine mixed up by some quack in a shed.

But you can’t speak reason to those who are unreasonable - hence why people like Fiona O’Leary have to speak out in an attempt to protect the vulnerable

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

https://twitter.com/markohalloran/status/1108505817744109569?s=19

And now she's making threats against named individuals, staying that they'll 'be dealt with for once and for all.'

She's got to get someone attacked the way she's going.

• Advertisement

She loves her ‘free speech’ unless it contradicts what she is saying

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement