Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Almost every position the left has, is actually just an attack on Christian beliefs?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

> Talks about "proper Celtic supporters"

> puts up montage of pictures including one where a bunch of self appointed moral custodians of the Celtic supporter's groups brought a GTF banner to a game directed at arguably our best player because he doesn't subscribe to some sh!tlib value system.

Cringe. Stop doing the 4chan thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Cringe. Stop doing the 4chan thing.

I don't take orders from folk who come out with this drivel. You're a parody of yourself.
    My emotions are high right now

After acting rehearsals i was in a studio with an attractive blonde classmate and shes teasing me being sexy, just goofin around, we’re acting out a scene. Shes got her bare midriff out and ugh i wanted it but shes outta my league. She says ‘do u know a lot of girls keep pictures of themselves when they were fat? Why do you think that is?’

‘To motivate them?’

Then she came up to me and made out.

‘There. If you can get a girl like me you can get anyone’

Then her boyfriend arrived and they drove off

I get what shes trying to do, like im pretty much the class wallflower but man im not prepared for that and now i feel anxious

Yes, some of us don't believe that there is an old dude with white hair and a long beard who sits on a cloud watching us masturbate or go to the toilet.
    Some of us have moved past a book written thousands of years ago by a bunch of stoned shepherds.
    Ironic also that the very people who fervently and slavishly adhere to this mumbo jumbo would definitely not welcome the very people who wrote this book, because they would definitely be the wrong shade of brown and have long hair and beards.
    Maybe drag your collective arses out of the middle ages and maybe at least past the Renaissance.
    Some of us do live in the 21st century.

What Utter crap. Lads that wrote some book were "stoned" and the "wrong shade of brown". Can you substantiate any of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Looks like some moderator took offence to the name of the thread

Freedom of discussion is out the window I guess

• Advertisement

Freedom of discussion is out the window I guess

Aww poor thing. Youre so oppressed :’(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Do you have some more conspiracies that you want to roll with?

Aww poor thing. Youre so oppressed :’(

Piss off cretin. Last time a conversation like this came up you tried throwing people with mental health issues under the bus.

Piss off cretin. Last time a conversation like this came up you tried throwing people with mental health issues under the bus.

LOL what?

You ok buddy? Too much 4chan?

LOL what?

Lol what my arse. Its been reported to the mods but I suppose since you promote all this Sh!tlib crap nothing will come of it.

• Advertisement

LOL what?

You ok buddy? Too much 4chan?

Why do you keep editing your posts? Why do you need multiple goes?

Lol what my arse. Its been reported to the mods but I suppose since you promote all this Sh!tlib crap nothing will come of it.

Literally what are you talking about? Is this a liberal plot to oppress 4channers?

Literally what are you talking about? Is this a liberal plot to oppress 4channers?

Wtf is a 4channer?

Wtf is a 4channer?

A loser than greentexts on boards. An obvious bitter incel.

Does anyone know what this fellas on about?

‘H-hah yeah bros we’re just normal people.’

A loser than greentexts on boards. An obvious bitter incel.

That makes no sense at all. All I see is a demented sh!tlib twat trying to get a thread shut down and people banned. It's been reported but since you're a rebel without a clue you'll be left off

That makes no sense at all. All I see is a demented sh!tlib twat trying to get a thread shut down and people banned. It's been reported but since you're a rebel without a clue you'll be left off

Literally what are you on about HAHAHHAHA

i suggest clozapine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-sk8erboii banned

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭nthclare

Grinchbot wrote: »
    Mod-sk8erboii banned

Lol he's probably better off getting a break, when a mod in the political forum got me banned me it was nice to take the break, a month of just reading post's, the weather forum is the best in my opinion.

I still cannot fathom why people take debate's on boards.ie seriously or personal, being on board's means there's a high chance of getting slagged, undermined and insulted.

Anyone who reports being insulted on board's, seriously need to grow up and take it on the chin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

What’s with the threads changing title again? Once I could suspect was an accident, but twice?

Getting suspicious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Maybe boards is under attack from the likes of 4chan sc"zz - a helluva lot of angry new accounts last few weeks.

What’s with the threads changing title again? Once I could suspect was an accident, but twice?

Getting suspicious.

Just a moderator with his or her own agenda, after the last months rubbish on boards, I'm seriously thinking of sabotaging my membership...

What asshole in their right mind would undermine someone's thread title into a piss take of their effort of starting a thread.

I notice the atheists and agnostic forums the same old ****, makey up thread titles because they haven't the balls to be honest and headline it what it's meant, another shower of coward's....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

This is getting heated. I’m turning on the telly.

This is getting heated. I’m turning on the telly.

Lol reset

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭Dante7

Create a thread with a title about the right attacking Islam's belief. They won't mess about with the title of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Very sad what some moderators take offence to. They would rather live in a world without any moral compass and if someone questions their lifestyle or beliefs they think changing the thread title will make the discussion go away.

Dante7 wrote: »
    Create a thread with a title about the right attacking Islam's belief. They won't mess about with the title of that.

Of course they wouldn't, I wouldn't insult anyone's beliefs etc
    I'm not religious myself.

But whoever is changing people's thread titles are knobs, seriously why do that.

Board's isn't like it used to be...it's very left..

Very sad what some moderators take offence to. They would rather live in a world without any moral compass and if someone questions their lifestyle or beliefs they think changing the thread title will make the discussion go away.

They're just idiot's really, a lot of betas femminazis and manginas I'd say, probably get high on being virtual doormen lol

Mod: banned

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

In Rod we trust

Rod was the talking dog only Jesus and me could see when we went on our adventures man that dog was awesome to the max. Jesus not so much typical guy who just wouldn't do anything for me except get drunk on water, who does that except communists damn vodka swiggers

• Advertisement

In Rod we trust

Rod was the talking dog only Jesus and me could see when we went on our adventures man that dog was awesome to the max. Jesus not so much typical guy who just wouldn't do anything for me except get drunk on water, who does that except communists damn vodka swiggers

Honey and shrooms mixed into the whaskay....I like it ;)

Advertisement