Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland vs Argentina 10/11/18 - This time it's not personal [1830, RTE2 & C4]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭flatface

mangobob wrote: »
    RTE Player is quite often just unwatchable. I almost always end up resorting to streams.

I got a perfect HD for the RTE player on the laptop today, thought it performed quite well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

Clegg wrote: »
    Does it actually matter?

yep it does actually

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Commanchie

Elvisjuice wrote: »
    yep it does actually

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,896 ✭✭✭✭Clegg

Commanchie wrote: »
    Why?

it's nothing to do with you so why the snotty question ?
    Well it's to do with me and I don't know why it matters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Burkie1203 wrote: »
    Think toner played himself into the team. Even EOS agrees.

Retallick played Dev into the team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,033 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

You know you're posting on a public forum right?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Scythica

Lads the fact that nobody here is berating Addison speaks volumes for the man.

Parachuted in last minute in first start and 2nd international cap... if injuries persist he may be there next week! Some rise

• Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Somebody’s passive aggressive tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,375 ✭✭✭✭prawnsambo

For some reason I'm only seeing those posts when people quote them.

You know you're posting on a public forum right?

yes I do , and the usual clicks are clicking :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭clsmooth

Scythica wrote: »
    Lads the fact that nobody here is berating Addison speaks volumes for the man.

Parachuted in last minute in first start and 2nd international cap... if injuries persist he may be there next week! Some rise

Classy player. Bit lightweight in the centre?

vienne86 wrote: »
    Joe has just mentioned the fact that we were in Chicago last weekend, and then back for a couple of days of training and in to a test match. That Chicago trip is just a money making exercise which is fine, but at what cost?

A high cost, quite apart from the travel. Playing non-games whipping 4th rank teams upsets the rhythm and is counterproductive to match sharpness to play the serious teams.

Well it's to do with me and I don't know why it matters?

whos the weeee matters

Cause your coming across like an arse bandit. I couldnt care if he is the Tight head of the Georgian national team he is entitled to talk here regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Former Coach

Kearney won’t be playing next week. So, Addison to 15 and Aki and Ringrose in the centre then?

Cause your coming across like an arse bandit. I couldnt care if he is the Tight head of the Georgian national team he is entitled to talk here regardless.

Do we have to throw the homophobic element in too?
    This discussion was undignified enough as you were going.

Kearney won’t be playing next week. So, Addison to 15 and Aki and Ringrose in the centre then?
    Nah.

Addison showed nothing to.suggest he should play next weekend. Larmour didn't stand out either however. I'd keep it with the player currently in possession of the jersey though.

eh so am I entitled to a opinion , arse bandit no might be something you like, by the way that;s a horrible phrase

Do we have to throw the homophobic element in too?
    This discussion was undignified enough as you were going.

I wasnt using it as a homophobic slur. I mean it as arsehole. Apologies.

Nah.

Addison showed nothing to.suggest he should play next weekend. Larmour didn't stand out either however. I'd keep it with the player currently in possession of the jersey though.

Thought Addison showed a lot of class. He’s very versatile too. So you’re saying that Larmour will be at 15 next Sat?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

He won't?

He's back in training on Monday so I assume that's enough to be available for selection.

He won't?

He's back in training on Monday so I assume that's enough to be available for selection.

Definitely won’t be playing next Sat. I consider it a positive though because we can learn more about our alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Just read that even if Ireland win next week they still can't catch NZ in 1st place for world ranking.

I wasnt using it as a homophobic slur. I mean it as arsehole. Apologies.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

that's septic , very trump . very ****in sour

Nah.

Thought Addison showed a lot of class. He’s very versatile too. So you’re saying that Larmour will be at 15 next Sat?
    If it's a choice between Addison and Larmour then then yes, Larmour starts. But that's more about who has played there the last few weeks.

But tbh I don't think Addison was anything special today. He didn't make mistakes and that's about it.

If it's a choice between Addison and Larmour then then yes, Larmour starts. But that's more about who has played there the last few weeks.

But tbh I don't think Addison was anything special today. He didn't make mistakes and that's about it.

You may be right about Larmour given that he has played most minutes at 15 over the past 2 weeks. I suspect that he will be targeted by NZ though- big test for him!

that's septic , very trump . very ****in sour

? I don't think you got the South Park reference.

If it's a choice between Addison and Larmour then then yes, Larmour starts.

And not Conway ? I think I'd go for Conway. Larmo on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

mfceiling wrote: »
    Did stringer get a word in or did Luke talk for 47 minutes without stopping?

Strings*

Advertisement