Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Chestvalve wrote: »
    No wonder the country is obese

Mate. Chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You seem to have posted in the wrong thread , The Obesity Crisis thread is that way <<<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

You'll be banned soon enough I'm sure so I won't lose any sleep over you.

Thanks for the support everyone, ye are a lovely bunch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Don't feed the obese trolls guys ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭storker

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I have a pain in my belly from eating too much rubbish. Someone rub it for me please :(

*Rubs gently* :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Being guilted into doing something...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Succubus_ wrote:
    I have a pain in my belly from eating too much rubbish. Someone rub it for me please

** rewrites Soft Kitty**

Soft Succy, warm Succy little ball of food.
    Happy Succy, sleepy Succy purr purr purr.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

That's Grammy material right there, Ted. Or Eurovision Song Contest. Anyway, stuff will be written about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Away for a couple of nights in a hotel recently. I am always amazed at the number of people who leave it until they get to the breakfast room to start blowing their nose and Hocking in front of others. Can they not do this in their bedroom before coming down to breakfast?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

New Home wrote:
    That's Grammy material right there, Ted. Or Eurovision Song Contest. Anyway, stuff will be written about you.

No such thing as bad publicity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

FINALLY got the replacement CD player for my mum (Christmas present that didn't work. 2 months of faffing about replacements and refunds and deliveries). I said I'd test it here to make sure it worked before I lugged it all the way back down to Tipp and the ****ing new one STILL ISN'T WORKING. So I think I'm just gonna have to send it back again and get a refund.

So now I dunno what to do about her Christmas present. All she wanted was a music system with a 3 CD changer in it. Are 3 CD music systems just a thing of the past now? It took me ages to find even that one. Feckin hipsters with their feckin vinyl have put the CD out of business. :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭NewbridgeIR

Multi disc CD changers aren't that reliable.

Why not get a CD player that just plays one disc?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,587 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Multi disc CD changers aren't that reliable.

Why not get a CD player that just plays one disc?

She's had a 3 disc CD player for years. She's set in her ways and her old one is dying. Unfortunately it looks like we'll just have to get her a single disc one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Dickhead neighbour with no concept of time out sawing kindling at 9.30 on a Sunday fecking morning. Another lad I can hear up the road out with the lawnmower.
    What is wrong with these people?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Dickhead neighbour with no concept of time out sawing kindling at 9.30 on a Sunday fecking morning. Another lad I can hear up the road out with the lawnmower.

That was here yesterday as well, some feen up the road at 8 am with a chain saw cutting down pre historic tree's and the council gave them green light for it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,654 ✭✭✭storker

That brings back memories (from my teens) of our neighbour with his numerous sheds that he always seemed to be working on. They were made of various sheets of plywood, corrugated iron and what looked suspiciously like asbestos. We used to refer to his garden as "Soweto". Being in the building trade, he worked Monday to Saturday so shed-building day was of course Sunday. Afternoon. In fine weather. Exactly the time we'd be out in the garden relaxing in the a sunshine.

DREEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    HAMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMER
    SAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAW

"This is nice" :)

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

That brings back memories (from my teens) of our neighbour with his numerous sheds that he always seemed to be working on. They were made of various sheets of plywood, corrugated iron and what looked suspiciously like asbestos. We used to refer to his garden as "Soweto". Being in the building trade, he worked Monday to Saturday so shed-building day was of course Sunday. Afternoon. In fine weather. Exactly the time we'd be out in the garden relaxing in the a sunshine.

DREEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    HAMERHAMMERHAMMERHAMMER
    SAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAWSAW
    That was here yesterday as well, some feen up the road at 8 am with a chain saw cutting down pre historic tree's and the council gave them green light for it.

Sometimes i’m absolute happy to be living in overregulated Germany. :D

All this is strictly forbidden on the holy sunday. One call and the police would show up. If the noisy neighbor would not show some insight they would just confiscate the mower, saw or whatever is causing the noise...plus a hefty fine.:P

Reminds me to cut my two hedges the next few days. This will be forbidden from March to the end of October because of nesting birds.:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

My once in a blue moon fry-up had very salty rashers, track worn to the tap.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

The joint pain has begun. Yep, no denying I have a chest infection anymore. Ah well, I've had a good run.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting told a secret that can’t be shared.
    It’s like a burden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Making pancakes that taste like fried eggs. Every time I try to bake it ends up being an absolute fail.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Making pancakes that taste like fried eggs. Every time I try to bake it ends up being an absolute fail.

I'm no Nevin Maguire but I thought pancakes are done in a frying pan :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I'm no Nevin Maguire but I thought pancakes are done in a frying pan :D

Might be where I’m going wrong alright :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Holly Willoughby's voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,212 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

People talking/shouting while I'm trying to listen to the radio :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Rosie Rant

I keep going around with the oven glove tucked under my arm when I'm cooking or baking. Then I forget it's there and drive myself batty going around the flat looking for the oven glove when I need to use it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Guys who cannot maintain speed on motorways. I passed the same guy 3 times on the M7 today.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

All the fawning over Philip and Holly and their little funny ways.

Dilligaf.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Keep trying we'll be your tasters and will let you know once you get them right :3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Have to do a grown up presentation at the weekend, not a good idea with menopause memory.
    I'm going to have horrid performance anxiety until its over, so I should start learning the script now.

TA just the thoughts of picking up the script makes me feel nauseated and hopeless.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement