Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Options
1326327328329330332»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Men Using hair dryers on their balls ( I kid you not!) blowing Christ’s knows what all over the place. .

One of the reasons Ben Dunne gyms took the hairdryers out of Northwood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    This picture reminds me of when I ordered a burger in Australia and there was a ring of pineapple on it :eek: I thought pineapple on pizza was bad enough but who the hell thought of putting it on a burger? *vomit smiley*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

eisenberg1 wrote: »
    Some of the reasons I stopped going a local gym/pool. Some men (And no doubt women) are manky bastards. Men washing their swimming shorts in the sinks where people shave. Men Using hair dryers on their balls ( I kid you not!) blowing Christ’s knows what all over the place. And then spraying some cheap crap everywhere except under their arms.
    That's a thing? Why don't they just shave at home? Surely it would be easier than taking all their shaving stuff with them to work out?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    That's a thing? Why don't they just shave at home? Surely it would be easier than taking all their shaving stuff with them to work out?
    Worse , getting hairs in your shorts :eek:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Paddy Cow wrote: »

I shave wherever I am showering but never got a gym no probably not applicable to me. A razor is hardly an onerous instrument to carry around with you though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭mikemac2

English people's inability to pronounce 'Keogh' correctly.

Dockerty or Cay-hill also

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,294 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Half of Ireland pronounce Walsh as Welsh or Maher as Maa her

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mod

Were about to hit that magic number folks, new thread below.

Thread closed.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110387835#post110387835

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement